Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My views on Sept 3rd '12

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Wow!! Great episode!

An emotional one too! Who cried with arnav ? or the real question is who didn't cry with arnav?!?

So the episode starts with family breaking the tragic news to Anjali. Anjali goes in denial as expected and thinks that her baby is alright. Arnav is standing outside the room, crying and cannot stand the fact that her sister is in pain due to the loss. Finally when Anjali looks at Arnav and sees his tears, she goes in shock because of the truth finally sinks in.

Arnav has no strength and courage to face his di because he feels that he failed to protect her sister and so he goes away in anger and is completely devasted.

The convo between Arnav and khushi.

Arnav confided in Khushi by speaking his heart out, about the past that haunts him to this day. Day by day their bond and their love is strengthing. A man who never spoke much, always kept things within himself, finally opened up to her. I hope unique bond will continue to strengthen and will never break!

Arnav's told her about that day when he saw his parents in a fight. His mom blamed his dad of having an illicit affair with other women. His Mom committed suicide and his dad as well, blaming himself for his wife's suicide.  

A Misunderstanding in the past?

After watching today's episode, I believe that the 'other women' could be Garima.

As seen in the previous episode Garima stated that "I made a mistake and I didn't want to lie than and nor today!" (23/8/12 ep).

So with that being said, it seems that Garima and Arnav's dad did NOT have an affair!  I feel that Garima was in fact used or blackmailed by 'someone' in the past.  That is why she came back on the day of arnav's parents' death to tell the truth but of course couldn't.  (This is just POV and I am not going to go in detail because things are still not clear as of yet!)

If this is true, it is rather interesting how arnav has witnessed the same situation recently.But he only knows what he has heard and seen. So there could be another side of the story.

He also misunderstood shyam and khushi's confrontation terrace scene and thought that khushi was the once who was betraying his sister and having an affair with shayum.

But after the Kidnapping track, he completely trusted khushi and that terrace scene was washed away from his mind. He considered Khushi to be one of the most important people in his life. So will  Arnav find the 'real truth' about his dad being innocent?

Pointers and Thoughts.

I really wonder how Shyam is connected with past? (I do have some asumptions but still not certain about it.)

The FB of arnav's mom running and then a gunshot. Did arnav's parents really commited sucide or was it a murder?

Arnav said that all his sister's happiness comes to an end. Her parents, her pati and now the baby. So if Shyam does come back to RM , due to circumstances then do you think Arnav, who is now the only real happiness left of Anjali, do you think he will leave her?

I liked how khushi hugged him! It indicated that this time khushi is  always going to be there for arnav, as his support, his comfort and his strength.

AH! The precap was rather interesting! Really wonder what Arnav will do!

P.s I have been silent reader and this is my first analysis. This is just my POV so please dont throw chapal, tomatoes or anything at me. But i wouldn't mind if you threw chapal, tomatoes or anything else at Shyam.. FEEL FREELOL

Thanks! :) and feed back would be nice!

Edited by mubashera - 16 September 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjalazylad8-FauZiamaypranay-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Me! *Raises paw*

I cried watching today's episode! :(

For the first time, I have to say i think everyone's acting was average and good except Arnav and Anjali's.

Absolutely flawless acting by both of them (No offense intended to other actors, My own opinon!)

Daljeet as Anjali, That was her best scene in Iss Pyaar till date and she NAILED it!! Barun as Arnav, watching him as the helpless and emotional brother was so sad, I just cried watching his pain and i cried harder watching Anjali realise she lost her baby, It was so sad! Cry It was a rocking episode<3

The past though was okay, I mean realisticly it's big but i thought there was going to be something bigger, some thing deeper which triggered Arnav to be so angry and ruthless.. or Anjali so sensitive. It didn't gel to well with me.. Oh well :( But Garima.. I think Garima was the other woman in Arnav's dads life.. And that's not good! Shocked

P.S Nice analysis!!! Tongue I hope you write more! Wink

Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mubashera

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Me! *Raises paw*

For the first time, I have to say i think everyone's acting was average and good except Arnav and Anjali's.

Absolutely flawless acting by both of them (No offense intended to other actors, My own opinon!)

Daljeet as Anjali, That was her best scene in Iss Pyaar till date and she NAILED it!! Barun as Arnav, watching him as the helpless and emotional brother was so sad, I just cried watching his pain and i cried harder watching Anjali realise she lost her baby, It was so sad! Cry It was a rocking episode<3

The past though was okay, I mean realisticly it's big but i thought there was going to be something bigger, some thing deeper which triggered Arnav to be so angry and ruthless.. or Anjali so sensitive. It didn't gel to well with me.. Oh well :( But Garima.. I think Garima was the other woman in Arnav's dads life.. And that's not good! Shocked

Haha totally agree with you .. very emotional episode!! and thanks for yor feed back!Smile

Edited by mubashera - 03 September 2012 at 8:01pm
mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Would love Feedback! And sorry for the typos :)
-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mubashera

Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Me! *Raises paw*

Haha totally agree with you .. very emotional episode!! and thanks for yor feed back!Smile

Your welcome :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mubashera

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top