Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why aren't the Kapoor kids close to each other? (Page 4)

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

LOL whattay nice story u wrote there

i think may be because neetu and babita dont really get along? correct me if im wrong, 

I have heard bebo has played a major part in getting the cousins united to some extent, dont know how much true it is though 

Thanks, Kozy. LOL Yeah, it's all becuz of that fat, useless lady. I am glad she was a flop actress. LOL

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I dont think many cousins are close. I am not close to any of my cousins , although I am very attached to all those memories where they used play a lot with me.

The "closeness" is only during the childhood days, once they get their jobs and all, they start growing distant. And the 'closeness' was also because we only used to play together when we met!

It's very normal for cousins to be distant.

And, what do you think busy people like Kapoor khandaan will ever have time for each other?? LOL

True. I am experiencing the same with my cousins now. LOL I am like Dude, W*F! What happened to our bhaichara. LOL

Oh boy. Even my story is the same. Our families had a fight and i haven't met my cousins since  years. Cry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

The-VoiceNkapoor3bambogliHotMessAngel-likeDevil-SalShah4eva-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

LOL whattay nice story u wrote there

i think may be because neetu and babita dont really get along? correct me if im wrong, 

I have heard bebo has played a major part in getting the cousins united to some extent, dont know how much true it is though 

Thanks, Kozy. LOL Yeah, it's all becuz of that fat, useless lady. I am glad she was a flop actress. LOL

LOL i also feel babita is the reason for many problems they had between each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I dont think many cousins are close. I am not close to any of my cousins , although I am very attached to all those memories where they used play a lot with me.

The "closeness" is only during the childhood days, once they get their jobs and all, they start growing distant. And the 'closeness' was also because we only used to play together when we met!

It's very normal for cousins to be distant.

And, what do you think busy people like Kapoor khandaan will ever have time for each other?? LOL

True. I am experiencing the same with my cousins now. LOL I am like Dude, W*F! What happened to our bhaichara. LOL

Oh boy. Even my story is the same. Our families had a fight and i haven't met my cousins since  years. Cry 

Yeah, it's sad when that happens. Did you try talking to them [your cousins, I mean]?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza--SalShah4eva-

adev Senior Member
adev
adev

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
LMAO at launch him re baba!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
In Karishma's wedding video their is a distinct air of discomfort

I remember randhir tries getting Sunjay and Karishma to talk to Rishi and Karishma is just looking idhar udhar! 
Also in the end there was this family pic and Rishi was standing in the middle..he ended up standing in the corner eventually next to kareena...and she tried shrugging his hand off..also her dislike for him was quite evident on the face!

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Haha, well blame the family history. Randhir and Babita separated, Babita took the girls and kept them isolated from the paternal side while growing up.
Now they're all on much cordial terms, but as they say, you cant get that feel of family just like that.

Kareena's busy in her own life now, can barely take time out for her immediate family, let alone extended. 

Ranbir has his own career. I always maintained that the girls arent close to their paternal side, they're cordial, but there are some who are hell bent on believing that all's peachy and rosy.
Things are better now, but its not like family family.

I think Kareena's actually closer to Saif's family than her own extended family.
From her extended family, Kareena's relatively closer to Rima bua and her sons than perhaps Rishi's family. 
they got separtedShocked
i got to know todayD'ohLOL
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top