Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bambogli

😆

Isn't Karan the "Firang" their uncle?

Yep. Cousin, uncle, cousin-uncle (however that goes). I am bad at naming relationships. 😆
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆 whattay nice story u wrote there

i think may be because neetu and babita dont really get along? correct me if im wrong, 

I have heard bebo has played a major part in getting the cousins united to some extent, dont know how much true it is though 

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think many cousins are close. I am not close to any of my cousins , although I am very attached to all those memories where they used play a lot with me.

The "closeness" is only during the childhood days, once they get their jobs and all, they start growing distant. And the 'closeness' was also because we only used to play together when we met!

It's very normal for cousins to be distant.

And, what do you think busy people like Kapoor khandaan will ever have time for each other?? 😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I dont think many cousins are close. I am not close to any of my cousins , although I am very attached to all those memories where they used play a lot with me.

The "closeness" is only during the childhood days, once they get their jobs and all, they start growing distant. And the 'closeness' was also because we only used to play together when we met!

It's very normal for cousins to be distant.

And, what do you think busy people like Kapoor khandaan will ever have time for each other?? 😆

True. I am experiencing the same with my cousins now. 😆 I am like Dude, W*F! What happened to our bhaichara. 😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

😆 whattay nice story u wrote there

i think may be because neetu and babita dont really get along? correct me if im wrong, 

I have heard bebo has played a major part in getting the cousins united to some extent, dont know how much true it is though 

Thanks, Kozy. 😆 Yeah, it's all becuz of that fat, useless lady. I am glad she was a flop actress. 😆
-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

True. I am experiencing the same with my cousins now. 😆 I am like Dude, W*F! What happened to our bhaichara. 😆

Oh boy. Even my story is the same. Our families had a fight and i haven't met my cousins since  years. ðŸ˜­ 

-koiza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Thanks, Kozy. 😆 Yeah, it's all becuz of that fat, useless lady. I am glad she was a flop actress. 😆

😆 i also feel babita is the reason for many problems they had between each other

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

Oh boy. Even my story is the same. Our families had a fight and i haven't met my cousins since  years. ðŸ˜­ 

Yeah, it's sad when that happens. Did you try talking to them [your cousins, I mean]?
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO at launch him re baba!!
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
In Karishma's wedding video their is a distinct air of discomfort

I remember randhir tries getting Sunjay and Karishma to talk to Rishi and Karishma is just looking idhar udhar! 
Also in the end there was this family pic and Rishi was standing in the middle..he ended up standing in the corner eventually next to kareena...and she tried shrugging his hand off..also her dislike for him was quite evident on the face!