Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why aren't the Kapoor kids close to each other?

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Why this Kolaveri Di?

Ranbir: I like my sisters, but they are weird.

Kareena: I am not sure if I like Ranbir. But I don't mind exchanging a few hugs in front of the camera.

Karishma: Oh, me? Samaira's throwing tantrums. Be right back!

Kareena turns toward Ranbir. Ranbir smiles Cheesily.

Ranbir: (Shouts) Riddhima FTW!

Ranbir gets a slap on the back of his head.

Riddhima: Dude, keep me out of your BS! I don't even belong here.

Armaan: May I join in?

Ranbir looks at Armaan angrily. He's an angry bird.

Ranbir: Sure! Get your keister in.

Karan enters the scene.

Ranbir: WDF are you?

Karan: I am your cousin. Big smile

Ranbir looks toward Kareena. Kareena snarls at Ranbir.

Kareena: A firang. Sorry, you're mistaken. Katrina, not Kareena, might be your cousin. Thank you.

Riddhima stomps and leaves in frustration.

Ranbir looks at Kareena once again. Big smile

Kareena: Buzz off, already. I have better stuff to do.

Ranbir looks at Kareena in disbelief, as she walks away.

Armaan: Ab mera kya hoga?

Kareena gives a shout out as she leaves for her royal bath.

Kareena: Ae, Saifu. Dekh na re isko zara! Launch him re baba!

And they lived happily ever after... In front of the camera!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adevbambogli

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Haha, well blame the family history. Randhir and Babita separated, Babita took the girls and kept them isolated from the paternal side while growing up.
Now they're all on much cordial terms, but as they say, you cant get that feel of family just like that.

Kareena's busy in her own life now, can barely take time out for her immediate family, let alone extended. 

Ranbir has his own career. I always maintained that the girls arent close to their paternal side, they're cordial, but there are some who are hell bent on believing that all's peachy and rosy.
Things are better now, but its not like family family.

I think Kareena's actually closer to Saif's family than her own extended family.
From her extended family, Kareena's relatively closer to Rima bua and her sons than perhaps Rishi's family. 

Edited by desigal90 - 03 September 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LemonyRekha_jiThe-VoicebambogliKai..khoobsurat.-SalShah4eva-

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
it ees very complicated

did ya know the sonam kapoor branch of the family is also related to this raj kapoor branch..

think of it...sonam kapoor could be ranbir's aunt ...sridevi could be his granny

its all a big giant reality tv aka kardashians..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LemonyEnycedollanku-YusBeeIHeartDeepika.The-VoicebambogliKai.Chameli_billi-SalShah4eva-

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
You know, Babita has done a lot of damage to this situation. She, out of her selfishness or whatever BS, kept the girls away from the family. Naturally, they wouldn't integrate with the family this way. I'd also made a post about this, blaming that woman, on your other post.

Babita zindagibhar flop hi rahi! Loser woman!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Haha, well blame the family history. Randhir and Babita separated, Babita took the girls and kept them isolated from the paternal side while growing up.
Now they're all on much cordial terms, but as they say, you cant get that feel of family just like that.

Kareena's busy in her own life now, can barely take time out for her immediate family, let alone extended. 

Ranbir has his own career. I always maintained that the girls arent close to their paternal side, they're cordial, but there are some who are hell bent on believing that all's peachy and rosy.

I think Kareena's actually closer to Saif's family than her own extended family.
From her extended family, Kareena's relatively closer to Rima bua and her sons than perhaps Rishi's family. 

But i think the kapoor girls always got along with their dads sister. Reema, i think. Reema jain? Ive seen old old old pics of karishma and her. I dont think they have a close relationship with anyone else in the family, esp not ranbir since they dont get along with Nitu. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The-VoiceNkapoor3bambogli

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petticoat

it ees very complicated

did ya know the sonam kapoor branch of the family is also related to this raj kapoor branch..

think of it...sonam kapoor could be ranbir's aunt ...sridevi could be his granny

its all a big giant reality tv aka kardashians..

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I have always wondered about that. Is Shakti Kapoor also related to them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
What did Nitu do that Babita distanced herself?
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by desigal90

But i think the kapoor girls always got along with their dads sister. Reema, i think. Reema jain? Ive seen old old old pics of karishma and her. I dont think they have a close relationship with anyone else in the family, esp not ranbir since they dont get along with Nitu. 

Perhaps yeah, I think the main problems cropped up between Rishi and Randhir's family courtesy Nitu and Babita.

I remember it was a huge deal that Kareena attended the Saawarya premier and it was all over tabloids how she extended the olive branch to his family.
But Nitu also gave a statement saying that whatever happened in the family, the kids should not be held responsible (kareena, karisma, biru etc), so basically saying that the kids are fine.

Kareena does seem generally more fond of her her father's sister Rima Bua, but evne today, things arent completely normal.
When the Kapoors did that family portrait with all the generations and members for a magazine, Kareena and Karisma's shoot was shot separately and photoshopped in with the rest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemonybambogli-SalShah4eva-

Go to top