Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Episode Analysis-3rd September (Page 4)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis! ClapStarStar

Yes, MG - Back in form! Loved to see that Tongue

I sincerely hope that the bomb explodes only when MM has sorted things between them, and only when Megha is ready to stand by Mohan without any confusions on her part! Please CVs do that for us Big smile Till then they can continue the thriller effects of Team RRI in action with dreading precaps only to be a pappad!

About Mohan disturbing Megha's space by entering into Vyas's house! I think he is still in the confusion of not knowing what's going on in Megha's mind! Whether she's broken completely thus looking for some support or has doubts on him or just angry! Unless he knows that he can't be in peace and he can't let her down just like that too... May be that will turn against him if Megha thinks she's all alone now without any support! Ouch Once they get to talk and know what's running in their minds, may be then he can let her do what she wants to do! Atleast to hear her frustrations or face her anger, he has to be with her! If she's keeping them all with herself and struggling in pain, like when she was in Amar's absence, what's the use of he being in the world be it anywhere!

And I also hope that bringing in R between MM, hope Megha doesn't shut herself again! Everytime she sees R around, OMG! What all cud be going thru' in her minds, without MM talking things out! Or atleast Megha shud know what's in Mohan's mind! And Mohan shud know that Megha will be there to support him! I know they can talk thru' this thru eyes and simple actions and not explicit dialogues! That's MM and NBT speciality! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_amnaadanmasakalli

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Reposting for comments :

Finally did Mohan Bhatnagar look incredibly, drool worthily handsome in the rust jacket ????????Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashu_am

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Lovely analysis! ClapStarStar

Yes, MG - Back in form! Loved to see that Tongue

I sincerely hope that the bomb explodes only when MM has sorted things between them, and only when Megha is ready to stand by Mohan without any confusions on her part! Please CVs do that for us Big smile Till then they can continue the thriller effects of Team RRI in action with dreading precaps only to be a pappad!

About Mohan disturbing Megha's space by entering into Vyas's house! I think he is still in the confusion of not knowing what's going on in Megha's mind! Whether she's broken completely thus looking for some support or has doubts on him or just angry! Unless he knows that he can't be in peace and he can't let her down just like that too... May be that will turn against him if Megha thinks she's all alone now without any support! Ouch Once they get to talk and know what's running in their minds, may be then he can let her do what she wants to do! Atleast to hear her frustrations or face her anger, he has to be with her! If she's keeping them all with herself and struggling in pain, like when she was in Amar's absence, what's the use of he being in the world be it anywhere!

And I also hope that bringing in R between MM, hope Megha doesn't shut herself again! Everytime she sees R around, OMG! What all cud be going thru' in her minds, without MM talking things out! Or atleast Megha shud know what's in Mohan's mind! And Mohan shud know that Megha will be there to support him! I know they can talk thru' this thru eyes and simple actions and not explicit dialogues! That's MM and NBT speciality! Tongue

Well said Poo, there were many talks about this in the forum stating that Megha should be given space now, this is an apt reply for thoseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoonaadanmasakalli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index