Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Episode Analysis-3rd September (Page 2)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I also loved how frustrated and angry he was on Riddhima. Serves him right btw. LOL Aur karo madat raah chalte idiots ki Angry It's true tht am biased for Mohan in this show lekin agar pyaar kar sakti hu toh uski galti pe usse gaaliyan bhi de sakti hu idiot kahika Stern Smile

I agree with u  , Its one thing to help & other thing to actually get married . I really don't mind Monu helping anyone . But getting married was too much for me . Shaadi woh bhi Devil se 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Manesha, its called madat ke naam pe zindagi qurbaan karna. ROFL I'm actually not even bothered about it now. Khair, instead of talking about the past disaster, yeh bataa ki episode kaisa laga and all. 

manesha76-Swetha-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Manesha, its called madat ke naam pe zindagi qurbaan karna. ROFL I'm actually not even bothered about it now. Khair, instead of talking about the past disaster, yeh bataa ki episode kaisa laga and all. 

Pehele toh it was big relief coming back to Juna Mohalla . Nepal was disaster . I was more interested in watching precap today . Megha ki chinta aur Megha ka Nepal ke pics dekh ke muskurana was the sign she will go back to Mohan's house soon may be . 

But ab Devil ke din lag gaye . She is actually using all tricks to come back to Monu . But this time if Indu forces Monu then I think Indu ke bhi din lag gaye . Monu might even stop talking to Indu . 

Edited by manesha76 - 03 September 2012 at 10:00pm

aashu_am_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
OMGi just noticed while Gifing Megha kept rubbing his back even after he stopped coughign and papa ji had to point it out and said ab theek hai beta aww megha Ji sometimes you are so cute 

_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the analysis. Ditto with every body.

This character Renu is getting to my nerves. When will her cheating come out in open?...She should be shut permanently
Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Fary u have said it all 'Claploved ur take on the episode'.I was apprehensive to start with but liked the episode would rate it 8/10.

Nothing more to say ' just dedicating my post to some awesome dialogs in the episode'.

Guru's joy at his gharwale returning was heartening.  'Team ke kaptaan aur khiladi kahan gaye' was awesome ' goes without saying who is the captain here.

'Bhool aye unko Nepal ''' lol Guru bhi na'..am sure Mohan would not take this from anyone else.

Guru advice 'Chup rehne se yeh masla hal nahi hoga balki galat fehmi aur badhegi'  makes sense'.go Mohan go 'do the needful soon'.

And the epic 'Uske aansu behne lage na agar ' wahin khatam ho jaonga'  Awww'.Monu that's why we love u so much'.

When Papji tells Mohan ' Megha informed him of the leaking roof  ' Mohan expressions were worth watching ' and na bole tum na maine kuch kaha bg score at that instance calls for a special mentionClap

Another classic  - 'Laiye na papaji main saaf kar deta hoon ' Chashma saaf karna bahut achi tarah jaanta hoon main'.pata hi nahi chalega chashma pehne hai ya nahi'' Mohan tum kab sudhroge..

'Kabhi hai 'kabhi nahi hai'.hai to itna saara hai'nahi hai to bilkul nahi hai'..' on the leak LOL and then returning the chashma 'Yeh lijiye kaam ho gaya''..thru and thru Mohanism'..

Renu's 'Nepal bharat ke bahar hi hai na'tabhi main kahu dekho to kitni garam hai'.main to kehti  hoon ki isme anda rakho to chuha bahar nikal ayega'''..no comments - is she so dumb or that was her crack of humor ... '.

Wanted to give Papaji a big hug  when he said 'Yeh lo beta tumhara man bhi aa gaya''..awww'..Papaji tussi great ho'

Liked Mohan's reaction to MIL's question ' he just looked at Megha as if waiting for her to respond'.Bolo tum main kuch nahi kahunga'..

Mohan choking over food was so naturally shot ' loved that scene with no eyelocks and bg scores'Clap

Mohan's reaction to Renu fainting was just out of the world ' Nautanki '..he must have mused'

I have seen the first part of the precap for the nth time now'..just loved MM in that scene'.return of the old MM chemistry...

Finally did Mohan Bhatnagar look incredibly, drool worthily handsome in the rust jacket ????????Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Lekz - 03 September 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuaashu_am_SilentSoul_naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Forgot to mention about it but thanks Lekz for reminding us..

"Uske aansu behne lage na agar ' wahin khatam ho jaonga"

This was the dialogue of the day for sure Day Dreaming *sigh* why is he so loving?? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Lekznaadanmasakalli

NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
well analyzed,loved the episode and nice dialogues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index