India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Episode Analysis-3rd September

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Not a Bad epi at all. Frankly speaking today i had given every hope on  the show i was so not looking forward to it wasn't in mood to watch it either but than bidz gave me highlights and i decided to watch and i was pleasantly surprised to watch the epi pretty Good  & the moment that stood out for me without a doubt is the dinning table scene but more on that later. my ratings today will be 8.5/10.

Pluses:
The Mohan Guru scene : Love the understanding, love the way mohan can open up with guru and just be Mohan around guru. i cherish there friendship. i loved how guru kept asking about bhabhi & bache and  than noticing that something terribly went wrong & encouraging mohan to go face megha and asking about his bravery now. i loved how seeing bhaiya worried guru didn't tell him about renu bhabhi ka kand but i have a feeling that it'll create more troubles later on but oh well. the ceiling leakage was jokes reminded me of old vintage NBT and totally filled my heart with happiness. both mohan guru being their goofy selves trying to do the bahana was cute though i understand that it've been super hard for megha  to tell the truth still the bahane bazi is only gonna create troubles .

The dining table scene:  Again typical NBT kinda chemistry scene. no matter how mad/angry is megha she still worries genuinely about mohan and it was gr8 to see the mirchi madam in it's true sense wali megha. yes she's broken, she's confused, she needs space  she cares about mohan kinda going with maha guru's advice. Nice. Highlight of the episode for me totally made the episode for me 

Mohan not trying to defend himself.  Now i know many people will disagree with this but honestly i liked how he just came back home without even trying to justify any further. he wants megha to take the final decision hence i like the precap as well finally they are gonna talk  in loneliness where both are composed and calm and mohan is right no one can change it that he considers only megha his wife and only she'll be his wife. i liked how he's not forcing her into accepting him he's just letting it go and settle this situation with time. honestly if he'll keep defending himself it'll be annoying he told her exactly in what situation everything happened and she should be the one taking the final call now he told her that she's the real mrs bhatnagar and he only considers her his wife i don't know what else he needs to do to show himself guilty. i would've hated a devdas mohan begging for forgiveness so am sort of ok with this.  

Negatives:
Jiji not getting something is terribly wrong with Megha  I mean how can she not notice something is wrong with megha when even nanhi is getting the hints??

Mohan Following Megha to Vyas household : Now you guys must be a little surprised caz i mentioned him not defending himself in pluses but that doesn't mean that if megha wants the space he follows her and comes back right behind her i would expect mohan not to follow megha as i said he told her that she's his wife or he considers her his wife he gave his justification his side of story now he doesn't  need to stay on her head to confuse her about her decisions. if the point of all this is the precap convo than vyas family could've just invited him over for dinner because all he needed was that one chance to talk with megha in loneliness where they are both composed   he know she won't listen otherwise so he jumped on the chance given to him still permanenly stay with her is a little too much and does sort of turns into influencing her choice, her decision. 

Renu ke taunts   she's just crossing every limit now i felt disgusted at her asking megha about which honeymoon she liked better and than pretended to be kidding only oh wow 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieChomeldolly_negiamrutha26crazy87Pravesh.Paashu_amfariya94Lekzsona02--Hope--LeesanSwastikAshNiSenpoo-krazyriya-SunShine_A_SilentSoul_manesha76-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I liked this reviewBig smile  thank you.

agree with all.  I think guru is the friend with the best of intentions but the worst of advice.

I think jiji has figured it out but is giving megha the benefit of doubt.  it seems difficult to accept considering they just came back from honeymoon and jiji is too much the romantic to naturally harbour negative thoughts.  she is a beacon of positivity and hope in megha's life.  in fact MM's story has moved forward with megha only because of jiji.  i think that jiji will respond and be there as a support for megha.  I think all mohan's defense will come through jiji's lips not mohan's.  if mohan stays in that house it is probably to get jiji as as confidante and advocate.  Could be wrong but that is what seems logical.

the thought of mohan being there does not bother me from a ghar jamaai or space perspective as the audience but i am sure it bother meghaLOLLOLLOL  strictly from a space point of view.

I too am fed up of the constant plotting and interference anyways we take one day at a time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasLeesanLekzpc_pals_SilentSoul_manesha76-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Fary, perfect review. Loved it and completely ditto with it. Approve

@Mohan coming to Vyas Niwas with luggage - Well, his sole intention was to talk to Megha and waisey bhi, yeh banda sochta baad mein hai, karta pehele hai aur iski vajah se he's been suffering till now in some way or the other. Toh obviously ghar jamai banna for the sake of manaoing his biwi will get him into trouble for sure. Unhappy

The coughing bit and Megha's genuine concern for Mohan was the highlight of the episode for me as well. I was going awe of the moment. Very simple yet the chemistry was bang on. Day Dreaming 

Word with the rest of the stuff you said esp about MG and their bonding. Love them. Embarrassed 

Waisey, here I'd like to point out something... When Mohan realizes that Megha didn't tell her family anything, he instantly became hopeful that yes he can pacify her and bring her back. It was a little bit but I loved it for pata nahi what reasons. 

Anyways once again, fabulous analysis yaar. Good job! Thumbs Up

Edited by -Bidzie- - 03 September 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasdolly_negiaashu_amLekzLeesanmanesha76-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

I liked this reviewBig smile  thank you.  first of all thank you for liking it and bakhining it the pleasure of posting a comment Big smile

agree with all.  I think guru is the friend with the best of intentions but the worst of advice. i know he's such a pure soul but just so bad at giving advice his intentions r always so genuine but things just  totally  go in oppposite direction.

I think jiji has figured it out but is giving megha the benefit of doubt.  it seems difficult to accept considering they just came back from honeymoon and jiji is too much the romantic to naturally harbour negative thoughts.  she is a beacon of positivity and hope in megha's life.  in fact MM's story has moved forward with megha only because of jiji.  i think that jiji will respond and be there as a support for megha.  I think all mohan's defense will come through jiji's lips not mohan's.  if mohan stays in that house it is probably to get jiji as as confidante and advocate.  Could be wrong but that is what seems logical. i really hope you are right here i would love to see jiji and mohan teaming up and giving and putting an end to this riddhima situation.

the thought of mohan being there does not bother me from a ghar jamaai or space perspective as the audience but i am sure it bother meghaLOLLOLLOL  strictly from a space point of view.

I too am fed up of the constant plotting and interference anyways we take one day at a time. me too i really don't get why is everyone so interested in lives of mohan megha & riddhima why can't they just  leave them alone for a bit esp Renu  & yes one day at a time is way too go because it's pointless to keep hoping for good old NBT 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Leesan_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Fary, perfect review. Loved it and completely ditto with it. Approve

@Mohan coming to Vyas Niwas with luggage - Well, his sole intention was to talk to Megha and waisey bhi, yeh banda sochta baad mein hai, karta pehele hai aur iski vajah se he's been suffering till now in some way or the other. Toh obviously ghar jamai banna for the sake of manaoing his biwi will get him into trouble for sure. Unhappy Yeh bhi kloi kehne ki baat hai? yeh to guranteed hai na how can the Cv's let a chanvce ofinsulting mohan go pata nahi kia dushmani hai inki mohan se 

The coughing bit and Megha's genuine concern for Mohan was the highlight of the episode for me as well. I was going awe of the moment. Very simple yet the chemistry was bang on. Day Dreaming   It was The NBT for me exactly the kind of moment which you cannot forget and which lingers to your memory even days after when you think of the show 

Word with the rest of the stuff you said esp about MG and their bonding. Love them. Embarrassed 

Waisey, here I'd like to point out something... When Mohan realizes that Megha didn't tell her family anything, he instantly became hopeful that yes he can pacify her and bring her back. It was a little bit but I loved it for pata nahi what reasons. it was lovely it gave mohan a ray of hope in the dark night to hold on it sort of relieved him and told him that everything is not i over yet let's not forget mohan is also self struggling with his own jhunjuts loved his frustration when he told Guru about riddhimaiya madam following him he was so angry so frustrated of riddima  

Anyways once again, fabulous analysis yaar. Good job! Thumbs Up aww you are welcome it's just whatcame to my ehad typed itinhurry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I also loved how frustrated and angry he was on Riddhima. Serves him right btw. LOL Aur karo madat raah chalte idiots ki Angry It's true tht am biased for Mohan in this show lekin agar pyaar kar sakti hu toh uski galti pe usse gaaliyan bhi de sakti hu idiot kahika Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly_negimanesha76-Swetha-

naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I also loved how frustrated and angry he was on Riddhima. Serves him right btw. LOL Aur karo madat raah chalte idiots ki Angry It's true tht am biased for Mohan in this show lekin agar pyaar kar sakti hu toh uski galti pe usse gaaliyan bhi de sakti hu idiot kahika Stern Smile

lol yeah and that's what i like  that we have it in us to criticize him on his galtiyan too i mean this forum in general  and that's something truly worth appreciating  

dolly_negiaashu_am_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

lol yeah and that's what i like  that we have it in us to criticize him on his galtiyan too i mean this forum in general  and that's something truly worth appreciating  
I know right.. 
Aur waisey bhi jisse pyaar kartey hai, sirf ussi pe gussa bhi karne ka haq rakhte hai, yeh baat aaj Megha ne hi sikhaayi 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 03 September 2012 at 9:40pm

dolly_negiaashu_ammanesha76-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index