Cvs are like that...serials toh aise hi hogi... LOL

exactly LOL. create  a situation and stretch and exaggerate it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Good question! If only i hv d correct answer. My guess is yash is worried that Aarti might get to know bout his feeling for him. Since he made it clear that they r x typical husband n wife. Dun hv share everything.

ALUJNA21

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I have another question:  Why did Arthi come home so late with Aman and why did she not inform Yash that she was out with Aman and why she will be late?

ALUJNA21

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

If this is the reason and he told Aarti then he would pretty much be admitting his feelings for her and his jealousy. Tongue 
No Yash would not so easily admit anything to Aarti

ALUJNA21

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
agreed! 
Yash should have confronted her in Mumbai itself instead of making a scene in front of all!

another question- How can Aarti in the name of whatever that is normal and sensible, not even think about this incident! really, coming home at 3 o' clock with a friend who is a stranger to yash on a rainy night when she knows Yash's psychological issues with rain pretty well, is not such a small incident that it can not be given any damn importance!  Yash was probably worried sick about her in the rains, and she came happily home with aman, and probably yash saw aman flirting with her, holding her hand. He doesn't know their relation, so he got jealous and felt bad. But his anger is a mixture of many reasons like Nandita said, and so he didn't talk to her. He probably returned the enxt day to Bhopal, and aarti still didn't think what the reason could be! Thats ridiculus!

Also, Vidhi who trusts aarti most is also misunderstanding her now, and I don't blame her. the no. of times vidhi asked aarti the reason, and still she never mentioned it. No, not thinking it important is not the defence, in fact thats aarti's biggest problem here. she thinks lying about divorce is not a big deal, because she has forgotten prashant and is in love with Yash, she thinks not mentioning aman is not a big deal becoz there is nothing b/w them, but she doesn't think for the others, its a LIE( prashant), or something weird (aman).

She has not been married to Yash for a long time, hardly few mnths! Neither have they known each other for a long time. Yash does not know her that well, neither does she know Yash that well. So, how can she not lay any importance to the issue!

Aman was right and sensible yesterday. Agree with whatever he said.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55kinny_ranvir123mitululuvmgNxtRockstar..jikky_84ilovepyaarALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Good question! If only i hv d correct answer. My guess is yash is worried that Aarti might get to know bout his feeling for him. Since he made it clear that they r x typical husband n wife. Dun hv share everything.
Still now will all these ruckus she got to know about his feeling.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I have another question:  Why did Arthi come home so late with Aman and why did she not inform Yash that she was out with Aman and why she will be late?

Good question why has she left home alone while to go the shop Yash was not ready to let her stay alone in the shop.
Agree Arti should have talked about Amqan her relation with Aman of him being a good childhood friend with Yash.his jealousy is getting overboard.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index