Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Please Help!!!

fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I haven't been watching all the HD episodes because I found the brain tumor track really bad. However, I have stayed updated with the show through the written updates. At the moment I hear Indira is dead, but then that she also is alive and forgotten who she is, she goes by the name Zara. So can someone please clarify what is going on with Indira, Rishi, Indu, Shweta and everyone else?

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fee-fee

Hi everyone,

I haven't been watching all the HD episodes because I found the brain tumor track really bad. However, I have stayed updated with the show through the written updates. At the moment I hear Indira is dead, but then that she also is alive and forgotten who she is, she goes by the name Zara. So can someone please clarify what is going on with Indira, Rishi, Indu, Shweta and everyone else?

well indira is dead in everyones eyes and rati/indira is shown as Zara the cop for now, will find out more in the coming epis.
rishi is still not over indiras death, and behaves bit rudely to his indu( his and indiras daughter).
swetha the gave birth to indu, and is living with the sharmas. sorta taking indiras place, but indira isnt forgotten by anyone. she belives that indu is her daughter, but rishi doesnt agree.

inder is sick, he has bolne ki bimari LOL can only remamber bubly and jumpa

and poor munna bhaisaab is single father raising ishan and seher, sunaina ran away Cry LOL and indu the little girl is totaly like her mother(indira)
BR]

hope it helps Smile

Edited by aishoo - 03 September 2012 at 7:17pm
fee-fee Senior Member
fee-fee
fee-fee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top