Punar Vivah

Yash and Aarti both are at fault accord to me

AkhdaKhabroo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

I know this is just ANOTHER SERIAL AND THAT IT IS JUST A FICTION, but somewhere deep down all of us wants to relate to things, scenes, people and Situations that getS shown in the serial after ALL we are Humans and do have certain emotions.
Ok so back to my topic.

We all have read and wrote enough already that couple of us folks do not approve Yash or Aarti's behaviour...,  afterall no one is PERFECT.I get that!
What I do not get is the characters are being shown a little too unrealistic or should I say a way too EXTRAPOLATION in their behaviour.
Yash has unfathomable amount of ANGER issues that he BREAKS things and that too in fornt of his KIDS.Unacceptable whatever the reason is from a FATHER.
Aarti has such a wonderful MEMORY that she remembers every thiny bit of her mumbai trip but FORGOT the main larger than life tings like FIRE, COMING LATE AT 3AM in the RAINY night that too with a man WHOM HER HUBBY DOES NOT KNOW OF.Big time Amnesia .

It would be an irony that the CVs are out with this SHOW to prove that every man and women have freedom to live their life once again after a painful experience of marriage( losing a partner naturally or not)So Why SHOW A MAN WHO CANNOT TRUST HIS NEWLY WEDDED  WIFE AND ACT LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD BREAKING AND MAKING HELL FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY .Don't we have basic rules of FACE to Face CONFRONTATION FIRST AND THEN ESCALATION if needed.
MOST importantly why do they have to SHOW this just to make YASH realise his love and possessiveness for Aarti.

I do like thsi serial and will keep watching it but there are some things that I do not agree with.

Just my 4 cents ;-)
Do comment on what you all think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mermaidmariposa

Guys,

I know this is just ANOTHER SERIAL AND THAT IT IS JUST A FICTION, but somewhere deep down all of us wants to relate to things, scenes, people and Situations that getS shown in the serial after ALL we are Humans and do have certain emotions.
Ok so back to my topic.
We all have read and wrote enough already that couple of us folks do not approve Yash or Aarti's behaviour..., afterall no one is PERFECT.I get that!
What I do not get is the characters are being shown a little too unrealistic or should I say a way too EXTRAPOLATION in their behaviour.
Yash has unfathomable amount of ANGER issues that he BREAKS things and that too in fornt of his KIDS.Unacceptable whatever the reason is from a FATHER.
Aarti has such a wonderful MEMORY that she remembers every thiny bit of her mumbai trip but FORGOT the main larger than life tings like FIRE, COMING LATE AT 3AM in the RAINY night that too with a man WHOM HER HUBBY DOES NOT KNOW OF.Big time Amnesia .
It would be an irony that the CVs are out with this SHOW to prove that every man and women have freedom to live their life once again after a painful experience of marriage( losing a partner naturally or not)So Why SHOW A MAN WHO CANNOT TRUST HIS NEWLY WEDDED WIFE AND ACT LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD BREAKING AND MAKING HELL FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.Don't we have basic rules of FACE to Face CONFRONTATION FIRST AND THEN ESCALATION if needed.
MOST importantly why do they have to SHOW this just to make YASH realise his love and possessiveness for Aarti.
I do like thsi serial and will keep watching it but there are some things that I do not agree with.
Just my 4 cents ;-)
Do comment on what you all think.
[/
DIV][DIV]

i salute u. Exactly what i m thinkin. Yes i do love pv. Bt somethings r really draggy and getting to my nerves! 😡
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree...

pp2910 thumbnail
i think they are dragging the story too much. 
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right. . really dragging . . yash could have asked directly to aarthi and it would be cleared. . but this much fiasco and drama is really unnecessary. .
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i can't say anything now, coz i think the reason behinf yash's anger is not fully reveald!!!!

jitadha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you 100%.

Samy_Akhy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I just think they have completely messed up the storyline!

jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mermaidmariposa
100% agree 👏
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you on this -

If you talk about trust in a relationship than you need to prove it to when the time is right... Yash shld have talked it out with Aarti when something pinched him... The whole public chaos and making everyone have sleepless nights over him was very exaggerated reaction in my mind unless there is more to the story.

And on Aarti forgetting some huge incidents, I would say, the CVs might have changed the track last minute and the cat was already out of the bag by the time when she told the family that she doesnt recollect any incident that can have this adverse affect!!!!