Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146 (Page 85)

Ruki.F IF-Dazzler
Ruki.F
Ruki.F

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
WOW i just loved this line 

"That's right. I want to stay married to you because I love you. I, Arnav Singh Raizada, love you, Khushi Singh Raizada. And damn it! I'll keep on loving you until the day that I die!"

amazing update darling ..waiting to read her answer after such lovely conviction from her husband...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedu22

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
awesome

loved it

after all he said it

so sweet

vedu22

TabbyJ. IF-Rockerz
TabbyJ.
TabbyJ.

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
OMG VEDU!!!
I LOVE U DAMMIT!!!!

Arnav took two steps towards her, noting that she did nothing to move away. Her mouth was open, she was gaping at him and didn't seem to realize it.

"Khushi, I have wronged you. Don't deny it. You've been hurt by me through this marriage no matter what you say. I can see it on your face. So I'm going to ask you a very serious question." His shoulders shuddered at the thought of her saying no to his question.

"Do you really want to stay married to me for the rest of our lives?"

Khushi couldn't stop the tears that came to her eyes. "How can you even ask me that question Arnav? Of course I do?" She choked slightly on her words. She clenched her hands in his shirt and pulled him forward so there was barely any distance between them. Her fury was fanned by the smirk on Arnav's face.

Who did he think he was? Was he going to leave her after everything that had happened between them?

He wrapped his arms tightly around her before sinking to his knees in front of her, not caring that he was in a bathroom. His head was level with her navel, her hands in his hair.

"Good. Because I really want to stay married to you for the rest of our lives." Arnav pushed up the material of her shirt and placed a kiss on the unbandaged portion of her stomach causing her to clutch his hair tighter.

He looked up at her, eyes glinting with determination.

"Do you want to know why, Khushi?" Arnav stood once again. He kissed one cheek, smiling as heat rose into it. "Do you Khushi?" He kissed the other cheek, sneaking his tongue out to lick her as well. She recoiled in shock.

Grasping her face in both of his hands, he lowered his mouth closer to hers. "Even if you don't want to know, I'll tell you anyway." He placed a gentle kiss on her lips, pulling away far too quickly. When he looked at her again, he saw how her pupils were dilated and her breathing had quickened. Now would be the perfect time to say what he had wanted to tell her for twenty-five years.

"I want to stay married to my pagal wife. I want to cherish her body. I want her to have my children. I want her to grow old with me. I want her to pamper my grandchildren. Do you know why?"

His voice was the only thing that registered to her. Khushi was away in another land at this point. She could hear herself say 'no', and awaited his answer with trepidation.

Their eyes met, and an unspoken answer went through them causing Khushi to gasp and Arnav to nod. He knew that she knew what he wanted to tell her.

"That's right. I want to stay married to you because I love you. I, Arnav Singh Raizada, love you, Khushi Singh Raizada. And damn it! I'll keep on loving you until the day that I die!"

With that confession made, Arnav Singh Raizada bent down and properly kissed his already dazed wife senseless.

REALLLYYY.. COULD THERE BE A BETTER CONFESSION THAN THIS!!

A CONFESSION IN A MENS BATHROOM LOL

I JUST LOVE THE WAY U DESCRIBE THEIR EMOTIONS, EACH AND EVERY ACTION SO PERFECTLY!

WHILE I WAS READING I THOUGHT OH ATMAN-ARNAV SCENE MY FAV FOR THIS UPDATE... BUT I DID NOT KNOW WHAT WAS WRITTEN JUST BELLOW FEW LINES!!!

REALLYYY Silly THIS IS MY STATE!!!!

I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH IN THE ENTIRE ARNAV-KHUSHI SCENE!!!!!!

Dancing

AMAZZZIIINNGGG UPDATE!! IT TOOK ME HALF AN HR TO READ IT (MEANS IT WAS SOOO LONG, LOVE U FOR THAT)

STILL HYPERVENTILATING!!!!

*DRAMATIC SIGH* UR FIC HAS DRIVEN ME CRAZY!

THE REASON I DONT BUG U FOR AN UPDATE IS BCOZ OF THIS... U GIVE LONG AMAZING UPDATES AND I KNOW IT TAKES TIME TO WRITE SUCH LONG UPDATES AND THEY R ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT...

THANKU SO MUCH FOR THE PM DEAR!!!

ONCE AGAIN LOVE THIS UPDATE AND LOVE U

TABBY J.

vedu22

hashey Senior Member
hashey
hashey

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Lovely update and thanks for your PM. Yours is the 1st FF I started following and got into the habit of readings FF's on the forum and one of my favorites  too.

vedu22

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Update was rocking...superb...amazing...brilliant...awesome. Clap

Loved every single part of it. to start from the beginning, the scene between arnav and khushi in their bed room was very intense. Poor guys always end up being disturbed by arnav's siblings. They need to go for a honeymoon once this mess is solved. Wink

Arnav and khushi had to control their inner urge to just shoot shyam there for all his deceit. khushi is shocked to see Arnav this shaken and tries to console him as much as she can while strengthening her resolve to keep shyam away from anjali.Embarrassed

The conversation between atman and khushi was indeed a treat. khushi is atman's perfect protge. khushi is too excited about the idea of anjali and atman being together. And will make sure to play the cupid for them.Tongue

Arnav and Atman's confrontation was rocking. When agent kulkarni plans to get a confession made, the other just has to comply. Arnav was shocked to hear about his own feelings but its good that instead of freaking out he went ahead and finally confessed his love to khushi.Who knew that Atman was such a perfect cupid...he even told arnav that khushi loved him as well. loved the line" See that Cupid, that's how you unite two people who are DESTINED for each other. "Clap

Arnav could have chosen a more romantic place to confess his love rather than the mens bathroom. Khushi has been completely knocked off by surprise. Hope that she will confess her love as well.Smile

waiting eagerly for the next part...please continue soon

Edited by dazzling_glory - 28 September 2012 at 10:42am

vedu22

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wow man.! it was one such remarkable chapter.! 
absolutely loved it. start from atman's cupidness to arnav's
confession. it was just perfect.! do continue it soon...Big smile

vedu22

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
OMG!

YOU HAVE A NEW READER!! HI I'M LIYA! 

Basically I was trolling the Fan fictions thread and I came across this story, keep in mind I'm in a lecture at uni! So there reading all 23 chapters during my lecture! Not paying a word my sexy hunk of a lecturer is saying!! 

For 4 hours straight I read it ALL! Can I just say I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You are so TALENTED! I can't explain! 

The whole idea is so unique! I'm in love with Khushi in this story she's completely different and her character is full of life and adventure. 

Arnav is the same ruthless guy but he gives in too Khushi after marriage since she knows how to handle him! 

The Shower scene was so HOT! I loved it! 

Arghhh Shyam tried to kill Atman made me upset! But I love Atman he played cupid, making Arnav see the fact he's in love with Khushi! The bathroom confession scene was amazing!! He told he loves her happy dance!! EEEPP!

I really can't wait to read to more and I hope you will PM me future updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedu22jahnvi.luvs.ASR

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I am fan girling over you work so much! LOL

It's so GOOD! :')

vedu22

Go to top