Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146 (Page 136)

badfaith4u IF-Dazzler
badfaith4u
badfaith4u

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Whoops Resd early!

Second edit! 

OH MY FRICKIN GOD THAT WAS FRICKIN AMAZING

I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HOT IT WAS.

OH MY GOD! 

Awww bless Khushi for thinking their night wasn't going to happen and trust her to whisper she loves him when she thinks he's sleeping! They so cute its unbearable, it just increases the expectations I want in my man! LOL! 

Haha Arnav called her a coward lol! And then obviously we have Khushi who has to fight back and yell the 3 words out to his face and Arnav demands her to say them again. 

The next part was so hot I am actually blushing!

I loved it so much and bless Akash who could hear everything in his room!

A Kid? 

eeep! I can't wait for more, don't leave us hanging.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedu22

lovelyangel Senior Member
lovelyangel
lovelyangel

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Thank God,you finally updated.We had to wait for a long time,but the update was worth waiting.Wow,it was so long,Shyam is gone and Arhi consummated their marriage.This chapter was full of pleasent surprises.

So,finally the filth of Shyam is in the garbage of prison.I think Ahmed is gonna have the same fate because he is still attaching himself with the sinking ship.

I loved the way Anjali accepted what poor excuse of a man was her husband. Anjali and Atman are bonding at quite a super-jetty speed.

Consummation,and what a sensual scene it was.You excel in writing such stuff.The way you wrote*blushes*.

vedu22

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awesome
Very long long update ahh!just loved it
Awesome
Awesome
Awesome
Update soon

vedu22

ranjanatripathi IF-Dazzler
ranjanatripathi
ranjanatripathi

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Your update was worth waiting for...Thanks for pm...

Originally posted by vedu22

Chapter 25 Part B

"Well," Arnav stood swiftly. Lunch was over now, and they both had work to do. "I'll be off. I don't know if Akaash can handle me being away from the office for so long."

Khushi lightly hit him over the chest. "Stop being so dramatic Arnav. He's just as competent as you are." She shot him a small glare. "Don't insult him."

"Excuse me?" Arnav scoffed. "I'm your husband! You should take my side!" His mouth turned downward in a rather childish pout that would have made Khushi laugh. But she held in her laughter to annoy him some more.

"Yes, but I'm the law, and I take the side which I think is fair, not the side I'm partial to." She replied smartly.

"Whatever." He huffed. Talking a look at the amused twinkle in Khushi's eyes, Arnav smiled a bit. She knew how to rile him up so easily, it was kind of sad.

Arnav's hand was on the knob of the door, yet he couldn't convince himself to step foot outside. Doing so would put a distance between them, a distance that he desperately wanted to close.

Before he could turn around, he felt Khushi sliding behind him, her hands resting on his chest. Her soft body was emanating him that was filling him to his core. In one movement, he turned around and crushed her to him, his fingers combing through her hair, his lips placing themselves on her head. He savored her sweet scent of roses.

Khushi's head was buried in the crook of his neck. She didn't want to move, it was far too comfortable. His arms were like bands of comfort. She felt him push her hair to one side and press a kiss to her neck. Khushi shivered ever so slightly. As much as she wanted to continue, this wasn't the time or the place.

It seemed Arnav knew this as well because he pulled away from her, not missing the disappointment in her features. He had to control himself and his desires.

"I should go." He said sulkily. Her neck was right there, creamy and inviting, just begging him to kiss it, to run his tongue over the smooth skin, to leave his mark there.

"You should." Khushi mumbled. If he didn't leave now, no one could stop her from ripping his shirt off and pinning him down to her desk. A shudder ran through her at the image they would make. Stop it Khushi! She chided herself. There's still time before you go home. Save those thoughts!

He was so tempted to kiss her. It would be too easy just to swoop down and capture her lips with his own, to plunder her mouth with his tongue, to taste her again and again. Arnav's eye flitted to her lips. Yes, it would be too easy. His gaze met hers for a split second. Her eyes were wide, it was as if she knew what he was thinking.

No. He wouldn't kiss her. Not yet at least. That would be her punishment for not telling him that she loved him. It was torture on him, but more so on her. He could see that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was her loss if she couldn't tell him those three words. But when she did say them, then she better watch out.

Arnav smirked to himself at that thought. When she did say I love you to his face, Khushi would never escape.

"I'm really going to go now Khushi." He had one foot out the door already.

Khushi nodded, a little disappointed that nothing more had happened. "Thanks for the food."

Arnav's lips quirked upwards. "After all the times that you brought me food, it's the least I could do." He put on his suit jacket. "I'll see you at home then. Bye." With a wave, he set a brisk pace down the corridor to the elevator, knowing that with each step he took, Khushi would be missing him more and more.

I'll be waiting for the day when you come to me on your own Jaan. I'll be waiting.

Back in her office, Khushi leaned against the wall, clutching her racing heart. Inhale Exhale. Inhale Exhale. Repeat. That's what she kept telling herself. She glanced at the picture on her desk of just the two of them. Her and Arnav.

Tonight. She vowed. Tonight, I'll give my entire being to you, my love.

"Do you feel that?" Anjali asked a nervous looking Atman. The two of them were currently at clinic for Anjali's monthly checkup. Atman was off crutches and just wearing a brace. Having nothing else to do, he had graciously volunteered to take Anjali to her appointment much to the amusement of his adoptive mother and the ladies in the Raizada house. It was a wonder how Khushi and Arnav survived in that house. Those women were nosier than rats in garbage.

At the current moment, Atman was trying very hard not to gulp. It was only him and Anjali in the room, the doctor was yet to come. She was showing her slightly swollen belly to him, encouraging him to touch it. One palm was splayed against the soft skin of her stomach while the other was clenched in a fist.

She was trying to get him to feel her baby move. Anjali had told him that whenever he was near, her baby seemed to do a little dance in her belly. She wasn't wrong. He could definitely feel the little tyke moving around there. It was the most surreal feeling in the world.

"Well, the baby's in a good mood." He remarked dryly. Atman couldn't take his eyes off of Anjali's rapturous visage. In a couple days, it would be one week since Shyam had been kicked out of the house. Anjali had obviously been quite upset, but she had recovered quite quickly. She was on the road to rebuilding her life. She had her family, a new baby on the way...and Atman.

"Yes, she certainly is." Anjali placed her hand over Atman's, causing him to stiffen at her seemingly innocent touch. It was way too soon, he told himself, it was way too soon for her to even think about another man. But he could delude himself that her touch was deliberate.

"She?" He asked, trying to get her to remove her hand.

She didn't.

"Yes...she." Anjali smiled warmly at him. She watched with fascination as a red tinge filled his cheeks. In such a short amount of time, this man had taken a place in her heart, but she wasn't sure what position yet. He was a good friend to her, a strong shoulder that she could lean on. Nothing more...right?

"Mother's intuition?" He guessed.

She laughed. "Something like that."

At that moment, the doctor walked in. This doctor had never seen Anjali before.

"You must be Mr. Kulkarni?" She asked Atman who simply nodded.

The doctor turned to Anjali with a wide smile on her face. "Well then Mrs. Raizada-Kulkarni, let's see how your baby is doing, shall we?"

And before either of them could correct her, the doctor got started on Anjali right away.

He wasn't coming home for dinner.

Arnav had called ahead of time to let everyone know that he had to work late. Khushi was told of this only when she reached home. The crushing disappointment completely outweighed her irrational anger at Arnav. She had made plans for tonight that included both of them. Tonight, she had vowed to herself, tonight would be when her and Arnav became one.

But of course that workaholic ponce had the audacity to stay at work until god knows when on the worst day possible. It was Friday today. He could finish whatever he needed to over the weekend!

The frown on Khushi's face throughout dinner had made it clear to everyone just how upset she was with her husband. They couldn't blame her though. Everyone could see how hard Arnav and Khushi had worked this week, and it was only natural that Khushi would want to spend some time with her husband.

During dinner, Akaash had tried to point this out, but it had come out as Don't you all think that Khushi is looking a bit angry? I think Bhai needs to work his magic on her to turn her frown upside down.

The way he had said it ' with lots of innuendo, coupled with the fact that Arnav had never truly worked his magic on her was almost enough to make her want to throttle Akaash with her bare hands.

I'll never forgive Arnav for this. Khushi thought to herself as she lay down on their bed, letting the fatigue of the day seep into her veins. Next week would bring another hurdle. It would be time to see Shyam in his prison cell and then in the courtroom. All she wanted was Arnav. He always knew how to cheer her up, to make her sorrows disappear. But no! He was married to his work, not Khushi.

Khushi got up off the bed and walked to the poolside. That would be the perfect place to cool down and forget her stupid anger towards the world at the moment. She was just frustrated...in more than one way. Yes, she would just rest here, gazing at the moonlight until Arnav got home.

Just for a while.

Arnav was not in the best of moods. He was dead tired from all the work he had done today. One of his almost associates had forgotten the documents and the meeting that he had scheduled for five was pushed until seven and went out for three hours including a dinner break. What he needed at this moment was his bed. His nice, soft, comfortable bed.

His mood soured further when he didn't see Khushi in their room.

When he had arrived home, it was completely dark. HP had let him in, and then hurried off to go to sleep. Akaash and Payal had gone out for a late night movie, Nani and Anjali were asleep, and Khushi was MIA.

Lovely.

But he was too tired to care. Khushi would come back soon, and then he could pull her closer to him and drown himself in her essence.

Slowly, he changed into his night clothes, happy to be out of his suit. Arnav laid himself down on the bed, his body relaxing as soon as it hit the sheets. He would rest. Only until Khushi came back. Then they would fall asleep together.

Khushi smiled to herself as she came back from the poolside and saw Arnav's sleeping figure. He looked tired, even sleep couldn't hide the slight circles under his eyes. She sighed slightly. It looks as though their special night wouldn't happen today after all. Oh well. There was still tomorrow.

She had enjoyed the cool breeze on her skin. It had cleared her head a lot. Now, she was looking forward to burrowing herself within the warmth of Arnav's arms. She would prize them open if she had too.

Khushi eased herself onto the bed next to Arnav, mentally grinning as he turned closer to her. His features were so defined, she thought. He looked remarkably like his father. That was something he tried to forget. Arnav never liked being associated with that man, especially after his death. To him, anyone saying that he looked like Uncle was a sin.

The days where he cringed at the mention of his father's name were over though, and happier memories had replaced older ones. Even this blemish with Shyam would eventually fade. Di's child was coming, it seemed as though Anjali and Atman were growing closer, and all was well in the Raizada house.

Khushi scooted closer to Arnav. His forehead was scrunched. She could see the tension from the day still lingering there. Her fingers smoothed themselves over the skin, gently rubbing, getting rid of the strain. She sucked in a breath when he mumbled something. Khushi didn't fancy being caught by Arnav after all. Yet she kept on going. His expression had evened out under her touch.

She let her fingers travel from his forehead to his defined cheekbones and down to his chiseled jaw that was prickly under her hand. They ghosted over his lips and went back to his forehead.

Khushi smiled a rueful smile. "You really are something else Arnav, did you know that? I had this night planned out for a long time." He twitched slightly. "I was finally going to tell you that I loved you, that you would be the first man who was going to have dominion over my body, but then you fell asleep." Khushi didn't feel Arnav shifting. She bent her head down until her lips nearly touched his. "It's okay though. I understand. You must be tired."

Khushi pulled away from him and settled down next to his still sleeping body. "Good night Arnav. I love you."

A hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. Before she could say anything, a heavy weight settled right on top of her torso while another hand covered her mouth. Khushi stared into the eyes of her husband which bore down into her own. Through the moonlight which illuminated both of them, she could see the strange glint in his caramel orbs.

"You really have to stop telling me that you love me when you think I'm asleep Khushi." Arnav growled at her through clenched teeth. "I'm beginning to think that you're a coward."

Arnav had been awake since the moment he had heard the poolside door gently opening and closing. All of his instincts screamed for him to wake, for him to drag Khushi to the bed and tuck her head under his chin. However, he had waited, waited to see if she came to him, and she did. Keeping still while her hands moved over his face was one of the hardest things he had done. And then, when she talked, god, that was bloody painful. And finally, when she had told him that she loved him...again, that was when he couldn't keep up the act. He had snapped and turned her over, pinned her to the bed and called her a coward of all things.

He didn't regret saying that she was one, because right now, her eyes said the same thing even though they burned with divine retribution in plan.

"A coward?" She hissed, repeating his words. How dare he call her that, no matter how true those words were. They pierced her heart right where it hurt the most.

"Yes." Arnav held his ground. "A coward. What other type of person can't admit their love face to face."

Khushi's face contorted into one of rage. She tried to squirm out of his grasp, but the grip he held on her upper arms was superior to her own. "I was going to tell you that I loved you Arnav! But you were asleep...or so I thought! Do you realize how stupid this conversation sounds?"

Arnav only smirked. Well, this certainly was going in an interesting direction. Before he could say anything else, she spoke again.

"You want me to not be a coward Arnav Singh Raizada? Is that what you want? Well FINE! Here it is then. I. LOVE. You. I always have, and I always will. Do you understand now?" She panted, now done with her rant. God that felt good. It was good to get everything off her chest.

Arnav's heart stuttered as she finally uttered those three words to him when he was fully conscious. It was one thing to know that she loved him, it was another to actually hear it from her.

"Say it again!" He commanded forcefully, pressing himself onto her.

She gulped and bit back a moan. "I love you."

"Again!" He lowered himself onto her, his palms letting go of her only to tangle themselves with her hands. One hand pinned hers to the headboard while the other traced a path down her cleavage. He could see her breasts tighten underneath the night-shirt that she wore. She was aroused. For him, and him alone.

"I love you." Khushi groaned as his lips found the spot on her neck that he loved.

"Again." Arnav trailed kisses from her neck up to her lips. His mouth covered hers, swallowing any words that she might have wanted to say. She gasped at the sudden pressure of his lips which allowed him to thrust his tongue into her mouth. She tasted so sweet. Like ambrosia. All his. Only his. What was it that she had said? He would be the first man who would have dominion over her body? A thrill of excitement jolted through his already stimulated body. Arnav deepened the kiss until they could breathe no longer.

Through heavy eyelids and an erratic heart, Khushi was surprised she could even speak. "I, love, you." She whispered brokenly.

Arnav threaded his hands through her lush coffee colored hair. A throaty laugh left him. "I love you too Khushi." He growled in her ear. "More than you can ever imagine."

She leaned up and pressed her lips onto his, a wide smile on her face. "I know Arnav." Her palms gripped his t-shirt harder.

And then, before he could comprehend what had happened, a loud RIP resonated through the room, leaving Khushi with a satisfied smirk and Arnav speechless.

He stared down at his now naked torso with utter disbelief. "Did you just...tear my shirt?" He shrugged the tattered cloth off of himself.

From beneath him, Khushi looked rather proud of himself. "I think I did." The next second though, she regretted saying those words as she caught the look in Arnav's eyes.

RIP went her shirt as well. He flung aside her now ruined clothing to feast his eyes on her upper half.

Khushi mock pouted. There was no embarrassment on her face even as Arnav studied her so intently. She could feel his breath on her skin, and she welcomed it. "That was one of my favorite shirts, you know."

"I don't really care." He muttered. The bulge against his cotton night pants was killing him. He crawled down her body so that his head rested on her now healed stomach. She squirmed under the light kisses that he placed on her navel, his tongue dipping into her belly button and out again, creating an erotic friction that left her panting for more.

Arnav felt himself go painfully rigid as one of Khushi's feet slid up his leg and rested on the hem of his pants. She was incredibly flexible ' something he wished to exploit. He bit his tongue as her toes dipped into his pants, lowering them until they were down to his knees. The only thing confining him now were his boxers.

Khushi watched as Arnav kicked off his pants and settled on top of her again. Her arms instinctively went around his neck.

"Are you sure?" She heard him ask tentatively. All she could do was nod back. There were no regrets, no maybes or what ifs. There was just Arnav and Khushi right now. A husband and wife who were about to engage in husband and wife activities.

Khushi's nod sent Arnav into wonderland. She was allowing him to do this, to take the last vestiges of her innocence, to fully make her Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Looking straight into her eyes, he pulled her pants off, fingers trailing over her panties as he did so. Dear God. Just that one small touch from him had her writhing below. Arnav had a feeling that this night was one that neither of the would ever forget.

That left her in her inner-wear and him in boxers that did nothing to cover his need, his clawing hunger for her. He saw how her gaze darted below his navel and back up again, her eyes wide and completely black.

Arnav's hands slid to the middle of her back where the strap to her bra lay. In one flick, the strap was undone, and the garment was left loosely hanging off of her chest. He couldn't make out the color of her lingerie through the darkness, but he did see the milky white skin that was left for him. Khushi didn't say a word as Arnav flung her bra to an unknown part of the room. All she could hear was the pounding of her own heart.

She was divine. Ethereal. Holy. Something to be worshiped. If there was a god, then the one thing he had done right was create a being like Khushi. Her breasts were just begging to be touched, her nipples as hard as rock. Her breaths came out in short huffs. He hadn't even touched her yet!

Ever so slowly, he lowered his head to her chest, kissing each breast tenderly. Her hands grabbed his head and forced his mouth to capture her skin in his mouth.

"Ah!" Khushi cried out in pleasure. "P...pl...please Arnav!"

Harshly, he tore his mouth away. "You're beautiful." His breathing was as ragged as hers, both of their chests moving up and down in unison. Khushi brought her face up to his and kissed him again and again and again. He let her take control for the moment.

Tightening her grip around his neck, she rolled them over so that she was on top. Khushi sat upon his torso. "I love you." Her eyes filled with that same emotion. It was so strong, that they actually started to water.

Arnav sat up swiftly and wiped her tears away. He couldn't stand to see those tears, even if they were out of happiness. "Khushi." His fingers trailed down her face to her swollen lips. She closed her eyes at the pleasurable sensation.

He was fascinated by that face. Her eyes closed, her head tilted up, the expression of pure arousal. It was his undoing.

Khushi pushed Arnav back down to the bed. He obliged her and didn't resist her touch. Her fingers dipped into the crevices of his torso, fingering the muscles there, roving over his chest, eliciting hisses of pleasure from him. Underneath her, she could feel his arousal twitching, struggling to get free. She could feel his heat pulsing and a shiver ran through at the thought of that inside of her.

Slowly, too slowly in his opinion, he felt her hands reach his boxers. They paused slightly before a loud moan escaped him as she removed the obstacle that was confining him. A satisfied smirk could be seen on Arnav's face when he heard her gasp. He stood tall and proud, exactly like himself.

"Like what you see?" He murmured suggestively. He heard a sort of strangled gurgle from her mouth and saw her stunned expression. She really was innocent, wasn't she? To the world, she was a deadly woman, but here, in his arms, she was a puddle of goo.

He flipped them back over, hands grazing down her sides until he reached her flimsy underwear. Arnav ignored the sharp intake of breath when he ripped the cloth in one smooth motion.

She was beautiful. There it was, that thought. This must have been the thousandth time he had though that, but it didn't matter. She was beautiful, he was just telling the truth. He could make out the faint tinge of red on her face and was promptly disappointed that the darkness of their room blocked out the rest of her wondrous expressions. He leaned over and switched on the lamp, making the entire room flood with dim lighting.

His hot gaze trailed all over her body, igniting it with such a look. Every inch of her begged to be touched, to be taken. She looked up at him, frightened by the intensity in his face. It was like she was the only thing that mattered to him.

"Because you are." Arnav stated quite plainly, making Khushi realize that she must have spoken aloud. His mouth nipped her jaw. "You are the only think that matters to me." He ground his lower half against hers, creating a delightful jolt that spread through both of their bodies.

Arnav could feel that she was ready for him. Even the slightest touch from him had her arching into his arms ' a clear sign. With a thrill of anticipation running through him, he positioned himself directly at her entrance, poised to make an intrusion.

Their eyes met, both of their bodies electrified by the simple gesture.

"Do it Arnav." Khushi whispered hoarsely, thrusting his hips against his. She wrapped her long, willowy legs around his slender torso.

That was all the encouragement that he needed. In one motion, he buried himself to the hilt within her body, breaking through her last barrier, stifling Khushi's gasp of pain with his mouth. Heaven have mercy! Khushi was burning him, branding him, with her heat. Her muscles gripped his so tightly, it hurt. In a very good way. Her nails dug into his back, surely leaving marks. He ignored the pain though. Seeing her like this, finally making her his, made the pain seem like an irritating fly.

"Look at me Khushi." Arnav wanted her to see what he did, the passion mirrored in both of their eyes. When those large eyes finally opened, he pulled out of her and thrust back in. Her moans filled the room along with his primitive grunts. She arched into his body, drawing him even deeper into her abyss.

All they could think about was each other. Nothing else mattered. Here, in this room, on this bed, it was just them. Only them.

"I." A grunt from him. "Love." A low moan from her. "You." Each word was accentuated by a sharp thrust. He needed to make her see how much he loved her. How much he needed her. Now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit, he couldn't let it leave, even if it meant that he would fall from Eden.

All she could do was pant underneath him. No words were necessary. He understood, and she knew that he knew that she did as well.

The Luna had submitted to her Alpha.

Arnav repositioned himself so that he could deeper, bring both of them to the brink of oblivion and back again. Judging by the increasing crescendo of her moans, it was working quite well. He upped his tempo as well, somewhat surprised that he hadn't released himself yet. It had been over half a decade since his last experience with a woman. For some reason, he had expected to act like a hormonal teenager and release himself immediately. Thank god he didn't.

Khushi could feel herself drowning in the waves of pleasure that Arnav was giving her. No coherent thoughts were coming to her mind as he kept up this dizzying pace. Why had they waited so long to do this? Oh...right. Because of her thick head and stupid sense of pride. If only she had let go of that earlier. Her eyes flew wide open when Arnav did something amazing to her body. He had hit the right spot. She let out a throaty moan and clamped down harder on him, earning a spasm from his body as well as hers. She knew what was coming next. This was the part she had heard women talking about when they discussed romance novels. The lightheaded sensation, the throbbing down below, everything was pointing towards that one moment.

And on Arnav's next movement, it came for both of them. He thrust one more time into her, releasing his seed into her with a harsh groan, sending her body into overdrive. Her body jolted off the bed, making her muscles clench and unclench furiously, creating butterflies in all the right places.

At that moment, she just let herself go.

It felt...wonderful. There were no words to describe the sensation of pure and utter bliss. And that's what it was, for both of them. His face was lighter now, and completely content. He hadn't detached himself from her as they lay together in the aftermath of their suhaag raat...finally. His thighs were on either side of hers, cradling her, rocking her back and forth.

His head rested in the crook of her neck, nipping the sensitive skin there occasionally. "We did it." He sounded triumphant.

Khushi nestled her body closer to his, fully aware that he was growing harder by her one action. "You make it sound as though we've achieved some major milestone." It was a miracle that her voice didn't crack.

Arnav chuckled, his chest vibrating with hers. "And you think that we didn't?" He dropped kisses on her chest. "You told me that you loved me,...to my face this time, and now this." He gestured to their entwined bodies, surprised to see a blush creeping up her high cheekbones. "Seriously?" Arnav asked incredulously. "After all the nasty things I've done to your body, what you've done to mine, you're still blushing?"

She slapped him across the chest lightly, an amused smile on her face along with the blush. "Shut up."

A rather impish look crossed his face. Arnav rolled his hips experimentally against hers, shudders racking through both of their bodies. "Trust me jaan. I plan to shut you up completely."

And all through the night, Arnav Singh Raizada upheld his promise.

And all through the night, Akaash Singh Raizada was thoroughly traumatized at the sounds coming from his brother's room.

And all through the night, the poor man had to contend with the glares that his wife was giving him. It really sucked to be the younger brother of ASR sometimes. Another glare. It really sucked.

Somewhere, high up in the clouds, a cluster of divine beings gathered around Devi Maiyaa, watching in utter disbelief as the normally dignified and scary goddess danced around in a circle, her face filled with joy.

Lord Vishnu clapped Shiva on the shoulder. "She's okay, right?"

Shiva simply sighed and shook his head. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I think she said something about Arnav and Khushi -"

"Who?" The last of the Holy Trinity joined in. Bhrama was genuinely curious as to why Shiva's consort was so jubilant.

"One of her most ardent devotees." Shiva explained. "And an atheist." He added as an afterthought before shaking his head. "They finally did it. And now wife dearest is so very happy. I think she may have accidentally zapped the poor man with some extra potency. I have a feeling that those two will be in for a surprise in a few weeks."

The other gods winced sympathetically. If Shiva was right, and those two mortals were going to have a child soon, then the mortal man was in for one hell of a time. Everyone knew that Devi Maiyaa, or Parvati Devi only favored those were like her in spirit and body. That poor poor man. Arnav, his name was?

The entire Kingdom of Heaven shook as the goddess danced about, bringing Saraswati and Lakshmi into her game as well.

The three women were romantic saps after all. And this love story was one for the history books. Their husbands could only shake their heads in agony, not wanting to think what their wives were going to do to them when they got home.

Poor, poor Gods. They were so whipped.

I hoped you liked it!!! And please don't kill me!

vedu22

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
nice updateSmile

vedu22

penrith Senior Member
penrith
penrith

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
loved it loved it loved it... 

vedu22

narcy24 Senior Member
narcy24
narcy24

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

A BIG thank you for your update...it was wonderful.Wink..Shyam was exposed, arhi are togheter, anjali will be with khushi "bhai"...so...we will be waiting for the next update...Tongue

and we must not forget about akash...LOL

vedu22

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
lovd it to the core

vedu22

Go to top