Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146 (Page 131)

Jai.Mata.Di IF-Rockerz
Jai.Mata.Di
Jai.Mata.Di

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Wow...Snakey finally rotting in the prison!!!!Big smile And what do I say about Arnav and Khushi...ehm...ehem...EmbarrassedWink

PS:Vedu...already waiting for your new story to begin!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedu22

bea_rom Senior Member
bea_rom
bea_rom

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
simply amazing 

vedu22

Reader_Hobby Goldie
Reader_Hobby
Reader_Hobby

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hey!

This was fricking awesomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileClapClapStarStarBig smile

Shyam the c*** even after being found out had the audacity to ask for fake forgiveness from Anjali! The guy is seriously a pathetic and desperate prick! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I'm glad that Anjali actually gave him a piece of her mind, though she did soften a little. However, considering that she's pregnant that is pretty understandable.

The evil d*** then went onto attempting to attack Khushi. Jerkkk alert! LOL I mean she saw this coming and what a response she gave ... The best part of it was the reaction of her family and in particular Arnav Wink

The relationship that is slowly building between Atman and Anjali is truely beautiful. What else can I say? It was nice of him to offer to go with her to her appointment and then to top it all off, the little gesture of him putting his hand on her stomach, then hers on top was like sooo sweeet! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Finally, by far one of the best parts for me in the update was when Khushi thought Arnav was sleeping once again and her confession and desires that she let out of her system. He heard it all and his reaction was just minnnd blowing! Her ripping his shirt was also another part that I enjoyed and actually made me smile ... a lottt! Sexy or what Wink 
The whole section of them making love was written sooo well and it couldn't have been written any better even if one tried. Superb! Thumbs Up Not many people can pull of writing mature content in a way that does it justice, but you did.

Oh yes and a small part near the end where Aakash heard everything that was going on in his brothers room was fabbbuuulooouuus! ROFL His reaction to hearing such sounds I could actually picture it in my head! Sooo funny! Bless! He may even be shocked enough to not tease them at breakfast in the next chapter Shocked.

Thankyou for writing another amazing piece once again! This just gets better and better Wink

vedu22

meradil Goldie
meradil
meradil

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
LOL OMG i absolutely loved the ending withe deities... it was so funny, nice sense of humor after part a.

so glad shyam's truth was out, but now that lawyer is gonna try to ruin it all :(

these 2 part updates were definitely worth the wait!

vedu22

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
finally babies they have done it woohoo
first getting rid of shyam by anji cool she proved she is a raizada after all
wow geting rid of shyam was the second best thing man we all know what the best was right
anyway back to getting rid of a certain creep
everyone was together with anji in her fight aginst that good for nothing person who thought he could take down our raizadas well proved wrong right
loved it how akash nani all were with anji sby slapping him or threatening him
but my personal fav was when he tried to attack khushi and was immoblised by her too good man
then atman being the support to anji
aww bless the baby is quite active when atman is near by
maybe even the baby can tell that they are with their father perhaps
aww that sure was a special moment for the two right
right lets get down to our arhi who have been unable to be with each other for a week and khushi saying i love you to her sleeping husband
man that was close call in her office had he stayed for sure they would have done their SR in her office only but that didnt happen
but it eventually did and are we all glad now that they have finally consummated their marriage after all
and loved the end bit with all the goddess celebrating over their union while their husbands were pitying poor arnie
hey what they said is right i guess
man so what now
getting rid of shyam permanently should be the main focus of khushi at work but at home well it gotta be her jubby dearest

vedu22

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Liked it?? I loved it totally damn so much... I can kill you only by hugging you so tight ever right nowWink
It was awesome.. The long wait seems worth it with the long & amazing update..
The beginning with shyam fiasco was so well played.. I love this Anjali who has complete traits of a Raizada. Naniji is si mply great.. 
woah!! Khushi single-handedly took over Shyam.. She is here a damn good woman..
Anjali & Atman's blossoming story...Smile But isn't it too fast?? Its just 1 week...Shocked
Now coming over the romance.. You rocked it..LOLWink
The last bit of heaven had me in splits.. Totally hilariousLOLLOLLOL
Coming updates we'll have to face Shyam again..We'll have to do something about Mr. Ahmed tooAngry

vedu22

AbdulloveIPKKND Goldie
AbdulloveIPKKND
AbdulloveIPKKND

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
AAAHHH I LOVED IT I LOVED IT. It was awesome and so cute!!! OMG They at last did it. It was romantic and cute and seriously a little bit turn on LMAO.

Shyam is out. Thank god you kicked that snake out. This should be not the end of the update as I can't wait to read how they have the baby. That would be so cute and please don't make that Hussein win the case. AAAHHH I'M JUST TOO HAPPY WITH YOUR UPDATE.

OMG OMG OMG OMG She said I love you. This is so cool and amazing. I loved it. Like seriously loved it like hell. :D

EmbarrassedI was blushing the whole time when I was watching it. Hahahahahahahaha LOL

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. Clap

vedu22

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thts was amazingg updatesss...
shyam getting out , anjii moving farward towards atman LOL
bichara atman is in shockkk but wt does he knw tht raizada are
damn fast LOL
and arhiii atlast they r onee ufffD'ohBlushingROFL...
tht was my reaction while reading ittt...
and arhiii were also fighnting in btwn uff these can never changee ROFL...

poor akash has face his wifee LOL... and bare pure embarresment from his elder bro LOL
andth most wonderful part was discussion btwn three lord trinityss  LOL
they r afraid of their wivess ROFL...

plzz we want good news soon plzzz LOL
update soon
thnx 4 pmLOL

vedu22

Go to top