Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146 (Page 105)

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
fab update
finally the most long awaited confrontation comes, and arnav and khushi didnt need to do much for it to come out
and aww the arnav and khushi scenes were too funny and cute and so them in this story
awww cant believe this FF is ending soon :( :(
i am gonna defo miss all the updates for this
but cant wait for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedu22

mistletoe22 Groupbie
mistletoe22
mistletoe22

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
Most awaited confrontation is here.Smile
Feel bad for Anjali.Cry

vedu22

darkninja Senior Member
darkninja
darkninja

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ok so i deinately cant wait for the next chapter damn plz update soon

vedu22

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Update was superb...awesome.
To say that khushi was shocked by Arnav's confession but be an understatement and her find instantly switched to defense. She wanted to find out why arnav had done this all of a sudden. It is good that Arnav is giving her time to accept his love and realise her feelings as well.
The bonding between Atman and Arnav was just superb. Both of them are men of perfection. Loved the comparison which you have done about aranv being the ocean and khushi being the moon controlling his tides.
Its good that anjali found out about shyam's affair all by herself. she is shattered no doubt but she needs to face the truth and be strong
All the Raizada's know about shyam and they are disgusted to think that anjali has been cheated for so long.
akash and joined khushi, arnav and mamaji in their mission to destroy shyam, hope that this time shyam will be out of their lives for good and most likely in a body bag.
Its good that finally knushi has accepted that arnav truely loves her. Now she only has to sort out her feelings. It is impportant that they stay focus at the mission on hand.
Atman is not going to let anjali fall apart and khushi is too happy with the union od her bhaiya and Di.
Shyam has just had the first of many shocks that are to come. The Raizada family knowing about one of his affairs
please continue soon...waiting for the next part

vedu22

UandI4Ever Groupbie
UandI4Ever
UandI4Ever

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I absolutely loved it! Awesome update! I love how khushi and arnav are able to keep their lives separate from all that is going on around hem and be happy...keep up the great work!

vedu22

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ohk so i read the update long time back but dint get the time to comment...
khushi's denial to arnav's confession first left me confused but then i understood her POV...but then again the way arnav was hell bent to explain her and make her believe that he truly love her and finally her giving into and confessing...was something really beautiful and unexpected in this same update...
but what am i hearing u ending this FF...n that too in upcoming 2-3 updates...hell what am i going to do after that...
but man anji and other family knowing abt shyam's philandering and his heinous acts...but they are raizada's and as said raizada never back out...loved the update...
it was everything we expected hell much more...u r fab...so finally shyam is going on a ride to hell and atman, i know, he s gonna come in the picture very soon... will take him to that ride himself along  with all raizada...
thanks for PM...waiting to know what more gonna happen... :)

vedu22

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey...u can't be closing off your story already...Cry ! i really love this ff... and i count on it before i even i start my day...i was expecting this story to go a reallly long way...
will really miss it...u had this story going on just perfectly and i know u already have the perfect end planned... but for some of the passionate readers like me...letting go of FF's like this one..is really hard... & i know by saying i ol this  i may end up pressurizing u unnecesssarily... but i would still say i just love this story too much..and will try my best to convince you... if u could carry it on furthur... because i for one don't wanna see it's end coming! 
u have been superbly amazing with the way u write and the story offcourse equally appaling for me! 

otherwise, talking of ch. 24... well another mesmerizing update! the best thing i like about ur updates...is that u never disappoint us with the lengths...the first thing i check when i see a new update from u...is how long it is...how long is the dessert of in form of this update gonna last 4 me... how long will i get to rejoice and be lost away from the real world!

story comments:
khushi behaving erratically after realising of arnav's confeession was unexpected and absloutely different from usually expected behaviours of the person in question when it comes to facing situations like khushi was facing... loved the differentness in the turmoil u presented in her! and later though not really confessing yet confessing..was simply beautiful!
Atman knowing khushi and understanding arnav at deeper levels... is really stirking!
i was seriously expecting a long way to go type relationship between Atman-Anjali...but now it looks like that will have to remain short...but stilll..other factors of this magnum opus of an FF just diminish all such negative facts!
love  the way u have managed to remind us of the ASR facade of Arnav in this ff from the beginning till the end...without really roping in the support of scenes that would be otherwise necessary to reflect that facade of his! 
 and the SPANISH INQUISITION was definitely something just like u said-
"one never expects Spanish inqusition! LOL
in all...i love this ff in every possible way! Clap
waiting eagerly for next update olready!

vedu22

mannat27 Goldie
mannat27
mannat27

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
AMAZING update!!!!!!!!!!!

Full dhamakedaar!!!!!!!

Waiting for the war games to begin!!!!

vedu22

Go to top