Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YESS!! Finally the good times are here!! Shyam is kicked out from RM (at the moment), Anjali is moving on, Raizada's are ready to accept Atman for their Daughter and most importantly Arnav and Khushi are finally one! I am soo  happy that she finally confessed and became one!!
I was waiting for your update soo bad!! Thanks for the update and PM and please don't take too long for the next update! 😊
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...finally da truth is out...loved da strong anjali...loved ArHi...sooo cute...finally khushi confessed...ArHi sooo hooottt...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

Another great chapter...still sitting on the edge of my seat...

Love how Anjali confronted Shyam...love how sweet Atman is to her...

Arnav and Khushi are too hot and cute...

Can't wait to see what happens next...Shyam needs to get killed while trying to escape so Anjali will really be free to take up a new life with Atman...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another wonderful update by you.. so loved it <33 ArHi finally confessed and all ! I cant wait for an Epilogue :D The last para was really nice :)

Cant wait to read more from you!

-V-
rana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read the whole story. How i missed this,  I do not know, but I am so glad that I read it!!!  Fantastic story, love this commander Khushi!
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The Luna had submitted to her Alpha.
And what a submission it's. Hot passionate and beautiful. From the longing in both's mind to take each other rite there in Khusi 's ofc , the disappointment in both not finding each other in night ,  the weirdest confession from Khusi to Arnav's tease and their amazingly love making. Everything was awesome. Loved the way they understand each other without even saying a word. Perfect couple.  😳

Anjali's really strong. I do admire her for her strength she showed in Shyam's matter. I hope she and Atman have a beautiful life soon.. Mami, Nani are already working on it so it should be in near future. 😆
The last bit was really funny. So we are getting good news soon...
Jai hi Devi maiya..

I can't wait to see what Shyam's partner is really doing further...
Edited by shonagudia - 11 years ago
cpervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg, i just loved both parts, 
finally they did it, their lovemaking part was so hot and really awsome, nothing nasty but beautifully written
loved the last part where all the gods was talking and pitting arnav amond themselves
can't wait to read more
thanx for the pm:)
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!!!

Waiting for the next one already!
ipkknd1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THAT WAS JUST AWESOME. Both the parts were written wonderfully. The love making scene was just beautiful, your use of words was brilliant 👏 👏
I cant believe this FF is coming to an end now. 😊
Hopefully things work out between Atman and Anjali too! 😉
Becs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...Awesome awesome awesome...
Amazing updates! So beautifully written. Loved both the parts!!!!