aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg wht a dramatic confession
Love atman
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey! Gauri29 sent me a pm asking me to check out your FF.
What can I say, ever since I got that pm, I haven't moved. 

Your FF is amazing... one of the best I have ever read.. brilliant piece of work.
Do PM me when you update!

Thanks!
ipkknd1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh FINALLY he said it 😃 😃 Beautiful confession. Thanks to Atman for making him realize that  😃
What a brilliant update! Totally LOVED it 👏 👏
loved this update loved Atman and Arnav convo basically loved the whole chapter and please accept the buddy requestEdited by IPKKNDkaur92 - 11 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a confession.. never dreamt he'll confess like this.. loved Atman here.. he was sure a cupid!!
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved Arnavs realisation, it was just so adorable, and the subsequent confession.
I'm totally loving Atman, and him and Anjali seem so right! Loved the update!
Thank you for the PM
star12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is sooo good!!!
An amazing update!!! i love the way Atman was questioning Arnav!!! he really cares about Kushi!
Also I loved Arnav's bathroom confession!!! seriously i never thought ASR would say i love you to KSR ina bathroom!!

I loved the entire update! it good that the CBI is uncovering the truth about Shyam!

Awesome update! thanx for the pm
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ever seen brett lee pumping fists in the air when he takes a wicket? That was my state when i reached the last line of this magical update. Thanks, master storyteller, for the awaited PM...
kaipaQUEEN94 thumbnail
i just finished reading all the parts and i must say that it was so lovely!!!
Thanks for all your super long updates and detailed description of emotion and judging from the type of language used i can tell that you have done your research
I absoloutely love your Fan Fict and i just want to thankyou for all the hard work you have put into this!
it really is a sweet story with actual substance and is not just a fairytale like story!
This has to be my favourite ff so far... and that is sayins something cause i've read so many FF's not only in India Forum!!
I am usually a silent reader but with ths FF i felt like i wouldnt be doing it justice if i didnt commend you on your talent,
This FF has got me laughing, crying, slamming things and most importantly blushing from all of Arshi's sweet moments!
i actually like this FF better than the show itself and again want to give you a big THANKOU for creating such an entertainig FF
Ive sent you a budy request please accept it and pm me on any of your updates!😉

bea_rom thumbnail
oh God
that was just PERFECT