Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146 - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
oh my goodness beautiful update yet again!!
continue soon!!
:D:D cant wait!!hehehe
another amazing update..:) 
everything was described very well.. loved the emotion play Khushi, her parents, Arnav and even Atman went through... it just seemed surreal...<3
hope Khushi, Arnav and Atman could solve everything together and soon..:)
Hi Vedu!
I loved the part where Atman almost didn't make it, but then thought of Khushi, his sister, and then said screw this i'm not going anywhere!
I loved this update, because it had love, the brother sister kind, and the other kind ;)
It had intensity, and some funny parts too.
So in short, this update had everything. Thanks so much for this amazing Fic! And I hope you update really, really, really soon!
Hugs!
-sunshine

P.S I am still nowhere near the first page...Aahh..why can't I just get on the first page!

Arnav tried his best not to stare at his father-in-law, but was failing miserably. He knew that Khushi considered Atman her brother, and that Atman had even called those two Maa and Papa, but to have Vivek Uncle actually announce to this doctor that he was Atman's father...that was something unheard of.
And, that right there is how Arnav sees how a man takes care of responsibility. Since Vivek Rathod has always been a father figure to Arnav, I can see Arnav taking comfort in Vivek if it comes to a point where Shyam becomes too unbearable for Arnav to handle. I absolutely love this story. The development of comfort between Khushi and Arnav is amazing. And, I WANT MORE AAKASH!!! HAHAHA. I love, love his nonchalant comments.
Edited by AllSmiles86 - 11 years ago
Read all chap in one go... must say very intriguing... absolutely loved every moment of reading this FF!!!😊
pls continue soon ..plus  i have added u as my buddy... pls PM me when u update next!! πŸ˜Š
πŸ‘thanks.awesome..fantastic...superb...πŸ‘
wow is all one can say to all your updates from the begining to this chapter
man so much has happpened in this last chapter alone
atman blwon away due to the bomb almost died came back and now on road to recovery
khushi is at most difficult phase of this case well all because of a certain smj who is not gonna be spared by a lot of them
in between all the tension we had romance from arhi
and arnav kinda realising that he might just be in love with his wife
well lets see who gets trapped in this storm and is effected the most
arnav is a pillar for khushi when she needed him same for when arnie needed her too

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...glad atman is ok...loved da brother-sister bond...ArHi sooo hottt...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Atman's relation with khushi and her parents is amazing and beautifully written...i love atman's character a lot (after khushi and arnav) shyam is terrorist...and am all set to see his end...now after this blast thing khushi, arnav and atman ll make shyam's life a living hell...arnav and khushi's relation is incredible...the way they support each other...tease each other...love them a lot...arnav way toward realisation that he also love khushi ll be worth reading...and lol finally akash learnt his lesson...and what anji did with their room was awesome...thanks for pm:-)
Amazing update again...thank god Atman have survived...loved his n kushi's bro-sis relationship bonding...i loved it though they r nt blood related bt they have strong bonding even Rathod family say him,he is their family member n worried fr him...btw i would loved to see Anjali and Atman togather...my Arhi din ke din naughty ho rahi hai😳 loved their scene sooo much 😊