Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Once again an explosive update Vedu!
Poor Atman, I think Khushi will kill him..Tis story is getting mega interesting..and one of my favorite parts

Fifteen minutes later, when Arnav and Khushi came downstairs, they were quite confused as to why Akaash sported a victorious grin on his face, or why everyone was handing him fifty rupee notes whilst shooting small glares at the couple.

It only took a couple more seconds for Mami to note the the identical red marks on both of their necks.

It took three more seconds for Arnav and Khushi to realize this.

It took seventeen seconds for Akaash to launch his just what were you doing in that bathroom questions.

And it took twenty-three minutes to get away from those damned smirks that covered everyone's faces.'

hehe, I had the biggest smile on my face during this part!
I loved this update Vedu, it really did have everything..so please please please, update reaaallly soon. Cause your story always  leaves me wanting more!
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...

thanks 4 d pm
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no! I hope Atman is alright.. Loved the intimate scenes between Arnav and Khushi.l
Thanks for the PM!
mssj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww.. it ended at a very good part.
i hope atman is okay.  i really like him.

sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

for just a moment u got me going holy shit yaar...i would never want atman to be dead...thanks for the pm...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was a great combo of romance and thriller
loved it...
very nice update
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey!

This was yet again another amazing chapter!

The mature content was written really well and showed so much emotion, care and passion all at the same time. I'd love more of this please. Plus the length of this chapter was great. The longer the better.

Thanks for the PM and please PM once the next chapter is good to go.

Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally an update! Woop! Happy dance :D such a supeb update... I loved the considerate arnav <3 the daring khushi and the strong right hand man! I have already said this but the pace of the sort blows me! I seriously love it!! Nothing goes too fast or too slow it's perfect and with your writing as well ;) thank you for the PM.. It's always a pleasuse to read :) Sim
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh my my
things seem to be heating then cooling then heating up again
man is dm in a mood to get these two hooked on or what
sorry bhagwaan shiv its too kate for our ASR already KSR wont leave him this easiky
good that he remembered that his wife was shot at good that we stopped before we hurt her further
but that dont mean that they could give up on everyhting
the bathroom scene was so worth it naa
so they tried to kill agent kulkarni huh wwell that is gonna get khushi mad for sure
smj hope you have counted your days because khushi aint gonna spare you now dude
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god!!!! arnav and khushis relationship is slowly built into such a strong one!!!! now all thoughts of her staying just for di out of the window~!!

i cud imagine atman in the last scene!!! man i love that guy!!
khushi wud surely kill him!

amazing update! although u took so long to update! but the update was amazzziiing and soo long!!! im dancing with happiness!!! yayayayayay!!

thanku so much dear!