Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ggn_girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Read your last 3 updates together. Wonderful progress to the story. Looking fwd toe rest
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well...15 page long updateπŸ₯³...cud the wait get anymore sweeter and worth it.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...every grudge forgotten! its a big treat 4 all of us to read so long updates...thank u so much for treating us!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

even though, arnav and khushi seem to know each other too well for too long, it's good to know tht atleast one of them seems to realise tht they have been missing out on parts about each other for a while now...πŸ‘ even i m excited to know now... what is it that made this khushi into what she z today...😲😲 it z clear offcourse tht she had walked on many thorns to reach this rose phase of her life as commander!

it was also thrilling to see all possessive and demanding husband in Arnav in hospital!😳😳 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

well..i should say u r seriously a very captivating writerπŸ‘.πŸ‘...KUDOS!⭐️⭐️
 can  u bleieve i who can't afford to miss a single minute of everyday epi's of ipkknd...decided to let it go yesterday...y? because i was in the middle of reading this update...and didn't want to leave it in the middle... i think tht point is enough to let u know how much i loved this  update till d last word! πŸ˜ƒ
please i beg u to keep me as much into ur ff.. as i have been when reading this update...keep up ur grt work!⭐️⭐️⭐️
dying to read next post... update soon! πŸ˜Š
and thnx for PM offcourse! πŸ˜‰
Edited by minkle2 - 11 years ago
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome. read it in a go...
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am in love with your ff!! The story line, characters everything is so well-thought out. I never thought khushi would fit into such a role..but she sure does. And their relationship how it used to be and where it's going is so beautiful. And the suspense involving shyam aah so keen to see what he is upto!
Ok catching up on much needed sleep now an hoping u will update soon!
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!! awesome!!
HOT!! that was freaking HOT!!
loved it. update soon.
aafan thumbnail
Waiting for the update like crazy
vedu22 thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aafan

Waiting for the update like crazy

i know i know...just wait until saturday for the latest:)
sunshine23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Updated comment on page 24. Sorry it was so late! :P
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

arnav has realized his need to be with khushi though he shoould clear her misconception regarding the reason of their marriage that indeed arnav likes khushi...as like every girl she has her insecurities to account for...as for the alley kiss both had fireworks and why are they not acknowleding their feelings though arnav has accept his love but khushi is still in dilema...atlast they have found the shyam and his real face and also his reason for revenge...though acceptable the reason behind his revenge but arnav and anjali are as much as victims like him because of asr dad's past...

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
ol parts in one go
n i loved it 
plzz pm me whn u update 
thnksss πŸ€—