Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread!!!
The chapter was amazing as always.
And now I'm dying with suspense.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
akash finally got his due...
one cover-kiss fm khushi makes arnav feel bad...den y is he not thinking how she feels everytime he uses her for his ulterior motives, as pointed out by akash ?!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oops.. hope nobody gets hurt..
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the second thread.
So shyam wants to kill anjali with explosives ... poor thing.
Unlike the in the serial I actually feel bad for anjali. There she is literally suicidal but here she has no clue of how 3rd rated her husband is.
Khushi and arnav make a great team ... but when are they gonna accept their feelings for each other. Their ego is killing the romance.
So arnav has already decided that he wants a son first ... loved the way he said that ... its as if its as obvious as gravity. Waiting to see nanis future great grandchildren, more specifically arnav and khushi kids.
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FIRST OF ALL. a big congratulations to u for ur new thread! :) may u get many more threads! keep up wit hur good efforts! :)

About the update... welll that was helll of something... i am really begining to believe... u have definitly got some connection to cop world... HW do u put everything so amazingly...? 
Arnav-Khushi relationship... definitly is tking a new turn now... BRING IT ON! 
thanks for the PM! 
cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Caught up with the last two chapters, And it has been mind blowing, literally!! Arnav put it subtly to Khushi that she is his wife no matter what.. and he wont divorce her.. yipee!

Khushi can be so bold at times and and a blushing doll in Arnav's arms. ☺️ If Arnav ever considers changing his career, he can safely opt for a the CBI or its equivalent.. He bloody extraordinarily perceptive! They truly are made for each other!

And the suspense is mounting! I am already biting my nails. If this is my situation now, I am gonna end up with absolutely no nails in a matter of time! :D 

And their sexual tension.. oh la la! Btw, I adore their office scenes! And Aman is the next ASR in tow! Ha ha I can totally visualize that. Will be waiting for more chapters. (PS : I dont hate my nails that much but you compel me :D)

Sweta!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HEY...CONGRATS  for the new thread..:)
loved the part...it was great... :)
loved how Arhi r working so hard to save Anjali... and that snake is smart...lol well thats what he thinks...!
ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update...
Go ahead.. Plz continue...
Write to update regularly... meant frequently
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
love ur writing style.. cant wait for more!