Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 9)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by passionalive

Hope ji
Renu needs such lecherous act from this worker..LOL Monu back in his form with her..
That only keeps her shut..

renu preens like a peahen everytime Megha's peacock is near her.  this junoon for Mohan has taken down many a haseena.  ab kya kare (what to do)  cant live with him cant kill him.  lets salsa and lighten the mood all the way into the bathroomLOL
LOL
renu was very upset that she did not go and get to do ghusa vusha with monu in the bathie bathLOL  un zulfhon ko sehrane ka alag hi maza hai (ruffling those tresses has a whole different pleasure)  than sanjay's sukha hua layers  (dried up layers)WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Oh you cracked me up..LOL
Ye zulfein hain hi qatilaana..Those tresses only have set the standards high for a smoky Salsa dance.
Despo Renu..she is capable enough to produce chicks with IMPORTACE shawl. Cant say what she could have done in bathroom ...Evil Smile Mohan's virtue is in danger zone all the round..what if Renu waited there and pulled Monu's towel..LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade--Hope--Leesansumiswap-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Oh you cracked me up..LOL
Ye zulfein hain hi qatilaana..Those tresses only have set the standards high for a smoky Salsa dance.
Despo Renu..she is capable enough to produce chicks with IMPORTACE shawl. Cant say what she could have done in bathroom ...Evil Smile Mohan's virtue is in danger zone all the round..what if Renu waited there and pulled Monu's towel..LOL 

you just watch pal when addu does pull that towel only renu will be near by coz it seems megha rises with the birds pre-dawn and only rani renu rises with the bums at 7 or so  after all souls are walking around.  when the curtain fall sone ki bhochar for renu.  that rust free sikha will shine like solid soverign gold.  sanjay will have to look for gold teeth caps to melt in order to compete with taht brilliance.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  megha toh will be very aloof.Approve

actually now that I think about it maybe it will drop in front of riddhi .  mera saya saath hoo ga.  mera saaya.  vikram and betaal types.  phir gayi bhes pani mein.  D'ohoops wrong analogy. Angry ok nothing is going nowhere. idiot hopeAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desimem2010IshaqzaadeLeesansumiswappc_pals-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
when monu was lowering riddhi's hand from his jacket all i could think was baby haath hatao - it is too close to the launch button. Evil SmileLOLLOLLOL

IshaqzaadeLeesansumiswappc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

when monu was lowering riddhi's hand from his jacket all i could think was baby haath hatao - it is too close to the launch button. LOL
ROFL

I too was scared then..thought she will kiss him and say " tum mere rahoge" ..she was so ready to be killed by Mohan any moment then..LOL
Mohan would have been behind the Nepali bars for killing serial lady killer like Charles Shobhraj LOL
Raddi = serial killerLOL

Ishaqzaade--Hope--Leesansumiswap-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Hope--

when monu was lowering riddhi's hand from his jacket all i could think was baby haath hatao - it is too close to the launch button. LOL
ROFL

I too was scared then..thought she will kiss him and say " tum mere rahoge" ..she was so ready to be killed by Mohan any moment then..LOL
Mohan would have been behind the Nepali bars for killing serial lady killer like Charles Shobhraj LOL
Raddi = serial killerLOL

oMG  pal you remember charles sobraj.  he was like India's charles manson.  like a celebrity.  monu looked shocked in the precap.  he can go two ways

a)  he can say fine stay her with guru.  i am going to megha then riddhi will follow to vyas

or

b)  he can stay with her and try tricks like he did not renu to drive her to the edge.  then megha will come to retreive clothes for pl and amar's photo and see them

i think b

IshaqzaadeLeesansumiswappc_pals-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hopie jee, aap ka day 3 thread nazar nahi aa raha...kabse aapki pankha wait kar rahi hai Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Shobhraj is still famous at 68..married a 21 year old advocate in jail..she got lattoo over him during his case discussion in jail..LOL They have never met outside jail..Love knows no boundaries Ouch

Option b..
It looks like Mohan will take  desi serial's female protagonist Avatar who initiates  gurilla war..and bring it to an end by driving Raddi crazy...finally she will secure a berth along with her immortal Baap and Botox mummy on hospital bed..LOL Handling Angry Mohan is not everyone's cup of tea..LOL
Not even constipated screechy Indu..LOL

Meanwhile we will be dead seeing all this crap..at the very first place I did not wanna see her face in that house..but beggars cant be choosers...we'll have to die silently..Angry But I'll die with bashing and killing them..calling names to PH and channel..regressive and hypocrites..
Widow remarriage and all..Angry She was better a widow than being the "other woman" ..and the first woman does not appeal at all...Dead

Edited by passionalive - 04 September 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--sumiswap-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index