Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 8)

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Joined: 07 July 2012
Posts: 269

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 5309

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan


@ Hope...ok today I was about to say " no hope ! " ,but that would be just to describe the "shift" to Mohan's house!! Don't be alarmed, you are still my one and only Hope today, have not watched epi, but would absolutely love a translation of MM convos,if possible! Will get back to you after I watch, thanks a million! Hug


ok making banana pancakes for my sons.  first day back from school need a special treatBig smile

stay tuned for translation

Leesan.  the conversations were VERY WELL WRITTEN.  I felt Sonal ALL OVER THE EPIBig smileBig smileBig smile but I am on official strike so I DARE anybody to saw an aww to anything Monu does.  There will be no one worse than me to deal with.  Strike Strike Strike until riddhima goesOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desimem2010kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 5309

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

not yet, hehe...i thought 100 posts were enough to climb to the next level. apparently i'm still a groupbie ^^ don't get the rules here Confused


and MMT, i don't understand what Mirchi Man Tadka is about. i've peeped in a couple of times there. but i always see a list of members and three rules. is it just about introducing yourself?


I myself dont know.  it seems to be an epi discussion thread cum chat club.  regulars.  I drop in. feel welcomed. stay awhile. All Izz Well.

Tadka means sautee.  Mirchi is Megha i think, MAN is mohan, addu and nanhi. Big smile

dont worry.  now that your addicted designations dont matter only the drug.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesan

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Joined: 07 July 2012
Posts: 269

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by Leesan


@ Hope...ok today I was about to say " no hope ! " ,but that would be just to describe the "shift" to Mohan's house!! Don't be alarmed, you are still my one and only Hope today, have not watched epi, but would absolutely love a translation of MM convos,if possible! Will get back to you after I watch, thanks a million! Hug


ok making banana pancakes for my sons.  first day back from school need a special treatBig smile

stay tuned for translation

Leesan.  the conversations were VERY WELL WRITTEN.  I felt Sonal ALL OVER THE EPIBig smileBig smileBig smile but I am on official strike so I DARE anybody to saw an aww to anything Monu does.  There will be no one worse than me to deal with.  Strike Strike Strike until riddhima goesLOL


looks like we're living in different time zones. starry starry night here, me about to doze off! pancakes remind me of my childhood. mom always made pancakes for us after school Smile

and banana pancakes reminds me of jack johnson Big smile
http://grooveshark.com/s/Banana+Pancakes/2NQ7ei?src=5
good day!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 5309

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Leesan:

here you go hon. Big smile

Him:  megha,  i understand whatever is between us  but don't take out your anger on the kids

Her: don't take the excuse of the kids to talk to me.  I know how i need to speak to my kids

Him:  our kids. I know the wound will not fill so fast but at least we can try to live our lives once again.  A life free of misunderstanding

Her: wish it was a misunderstanding.   I myself saw Riddhima in your arms. After this there is nothing to explain and nothing to be understood

Renu:  why did they have to lock it? Now how will I eavesdrop

Him: whatever you saw that night was not true.  It was r's craze.  A madness. I was surprised seeing her too, was this the same girl who told me to go live my life with the one I love

Her: all this happened behind my back and i did not have the faintest inkling and when I did learn of the truth it was through your divorce papers. Why?  You should have atleast tried once to tell me. Trusted me atleast once with what was happening in your life.

Him: life did not give me a moment.  Time was running.  You were going further away from me. <<FB: speak megha.  Just once. Please say that you love me.>> that night I got a call <<FB about MR marriage>>.  It was a compromise with life. A life that had no purpose but could be used for the good of someone else.  When i returned, you, my life my everything was standing in front of me. For a second I forgot I got married.  I forgot everything. When riddhima found out I loved you, she was the one that supported me.  She was the one who suggested taking a divorce.  I thought everything would work out.   I would tell you everything and we would make a life for ourselves in our own way.  Happily ever after.  When I did work up the courage,  your trust, papaji's, nanhi,s jiji's and everyones expectations ... I was afraid I would lose you

Her: by winning me over too where are you the winner?  You have lost me this way anyways

Him: fine.  You told me your decision.  Now listen to mine. You want to be angry with me, then be.  You want to keep your distance, then go. But I will not leave your side.  Wherever you go I will be by your side.  I have loved you, and I will fulfil this my entire life.  You are THE Mrs. Bhatnagar and you will always be the one.


Please dont hesitate to ask.  if I am able to I will always translate for you.Big smile


I watch foreign shows and I know how frustrating it is to not understand what is beng said.  the depth and nuances are all in the words sometimes.Big smile


now rule is you do not go awww after reading the translation.  you cannot break the picket line no matter how awww worthy monu is.  I insist.LOL




Edited by --Hope-- - 04 September 2012 at 4:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Joined: 05 November 2011
Posts: 6957

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Leesan:

here you go hon. Big smile

Him:  megha,  i understand whatever is between us  but don't take out your anger on the kids

Her: don't take the excuse of the kids to talk to me.  I know how i need to speak to my kids

Him:  our kids. I know the wound will not fill so fast but at least we can try to live our lives once again.  A life free of misunderstanding

Her: wish it was a misunderstanding.   I myself saw Riddhima in your arms. After this there is nothing to explain and nothing to be understood

Renu:  why did they have to lock it? Now how will I eavesdrop

Him: whatever you saw that night was not true.  It was r's craze.  A madness. I was surprised seeing her too, was this the same girl who told me to go live my life with the one I love

Her: all this happened behind my back and i did not have the faintest inkling and when I did learn of the truth it was through your divorce papers. Why?  You should have atleast tried once to tell me. Trusted me atleast once with what was happening in your life.

Him: life did not give me a moment.  Time was running.  You were going further away from me. <<FB: speak megha.  Just once. Please say that you love me.>> that night I got a call <<FB about MR marriage>>.  It was a compromise with life. A life that had no purpose but could be used for the good of someone else.  When i returned, you, my life my everything was standing in front of me. For a second I forgot I got married.  I forgot everything. When riddhima found out I loved you, she was the one that supported me.  She was the one who suggested taking a divorce.  I thought everything would work out.   I would tell you everything and we would make a life for ourselves in our own way.  Happily ever after.  When I did work up the courage,  your trust, papaji's, nanhi,s jiji's and everyones expectations ... I was afraid I would lose you

Her: by winning me over too where are you the winner?  You have lost me this way anyways

Him: fine.  You told me your decision.  Now listen to mine. You want to be angry with me, then be.  You want to keep your distance, then go. But I will not leave your side.  Wherever you go I will be by your side.  I have loved you, and I will fulfil this my entire life.  You are THE Mrs. Bhatnagar and you will always be the one.


Please dont hesitate to ask.  if I am able to I will always translate for you.Big smile


I watch foreign shows and I know how frustrating it is to not understand what is beng said.  the depth and nuances are all in the words sometimes.Big smile


now rule is you do not go awww after reading the translation.  you cannot break the picket line no matter how awww worthy monu is.  I insist.LOL




@Hope...aw...oops!!! So sorry!! WinkLOL   Those words !!!Day Dreaming... Makes me wanna go ...Uh-oh!! 

Almost did break the picket line for a moment there, you almost had to go hire "scab" labor!! Wink


Thank you ever so much!! Will have to go watch epi again, this time armed with all those heartfelt words, never mind those puppy dog and expressive eyes!! Wink  Wait...am I doing it again?! Gotta jump back over that line again! Wink  Can't afford to jeopardize those translations!! LOLThey're a life saver!! 

Seriously though, liked the MM interactions today, very appropriate I think. Wish I could strangle Renu!!Angry   As for indu and  long lost DIL ...please , get lost!!  Dead

She's unravelling by the minute...is there an end in sight?? ! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--pc_pals

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 5309

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan


@Hope...aw...oops!!! So sorry!! WinkLOL   Those words !!!Day Dreaming... Makes me wanna go ...Uh-oh!! 

Almost did break the picket line for a moment there, you almost had to go hire "scab" labor!! Wink


Thank you ever so much!! Will have to go watch epi again, this time armed with all those heartfelt words, never mind those puppy dog and expressive eyes!! Wink  Wait...am I doing it again?! Gotta jump back over that line again! Wink  Can't afford to jeopardize those translations!! LOLThey're a life saver!! 

Seriously though, liked the MM interactions today, very appropriate I think. Wish I could strangle Renu!!Angry   As for indu and  long lost DIL ...please , get lost!!  Dead

She's unravelling by the minute...is there an end in sight?? ! Ouch


Leesan  - fall in lineAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryOuchLOL

i know how hard the temptation is. I drew the line originally for myself.Approve

focus on an inanimate object on set.  it helpsWinkLOLLOLLOL

yes all sense seems to be returning but then there was the dastard TOI article.  lets wait and watch

i think the riddhima visit will be a definitely speed breaker in the journey forward.

did you enjoy mohan and renu's interaction.  loved it.   mohan was acting like a leecherous construction site workerLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Joined: 09 June 2011
Posts: 11317

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Hope ji
Renu needs such lecherous act from this worker..LOL Monu back in his form with her..
That only keeps her shut..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade--Hope--Leesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index