Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 6)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

TOI Article on NBT - MR will stay together.. LOL - i was tellin this itne dino see.. - coz this how bigamy track progresses further in any serial.. be it BV / fekta shows , anything. 

swetha I am now officially on strike till raddhi leaves the show.  I am not going to put up threads.  When she got married I stopped Paisa Vasool and now I am going to stop these threads tooAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

TOI Article on NBT - MR will stay together.. LOL - i was tellin this itne dino see.. - coz this how bigamy track progresses further in any serial.. be it BV / fekta shows , anything. 

swetha I am now officially on strike till raddhi leaves the show.  I am not going to put up threads.  When she got married I stopped Paisa Vasool and now I am going to stop these threads tooAngry
^ ur comment above dekh ke.. mera 'DIL' toot gaya.. Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

^ ur comment above dekh ke.. mera 'DIL' toot gaya.. Broken Heart

sorry but CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkkphile

LOLglad to know your autopsy is going to be served daily. bad for me, i'm going to have to lurk around here every morning LOLWink

simiHug  howz the moving.  one day at a time.  am on holiday today.  from tomorrow back to the grind so monu might escape my vinegared tongue that once used to only spew maple syrup on himLOL

Smile yep, one day at a time! i think it's the best policy Big smile just finished with the transporting. unpacking begins tomorrow. yea, me too back to grind tomorrow LOL

The Chef has Run Away and My Roasted Rump is laying front and centre at the buffet table for anyone to make the first slice and for a ton to feast onLOL

LOLLOLLOL he volunteered himself to be cooked and now hungry wolves are already seated at the buffet table LOL riddhima, indu, renu, megha - mohan has been closed in from all sides! no escape there! poor poor monu Ouch
when he said to guru 'jab unke aasoo bahenge toh mera pata nahi kya hoga' i really felt how badly doomed this guy is! with the kind of guilty conscience he has, he's gonna die a thousand deaths if / when the whole family jumps at him. in fact their silent tears alone would be weapon enough to break him into pieces.

monu does not seem to care for his own hide.  he cares that megha will dump it under duress of family and society.  i think. the tears comment was very awww and ordinarily  i would be on it like white on rice but i am currently in camp meghaLOLLOLLOL  he has seen her walk away for good many times.  it is his perseverance that finally got through to her and that is the only reason he is there,  he is afraid that out of sight would be out of mind.  if he only knew.LOL  this girl has fallen so deep that she cannot get mannu out of her thoughtsLOLLOL

LOLLOL
LOLLOL

LOL

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

That was just classic! damn i love this kind of unintended humor between the two! it isn't like the 'rajma ko pakne ke liye kitni sitiyaan lagti hai' argument between guru and renu or tannu dancing with just his boxers on the terrace. mohan and papaji are two serious people having some serious conversation on a serious topic (only if the one knew what the 'serious topic' for the other is! LOL). the subtle comedy that emerges in a grave situation just because the'innuedos' and 'prastavs' are misunderstood is just Clap

yes i love their comedy simi.  it is never slapstick.  it is a comedy of errors always.  i had written about this once.  not sure if you had ever read that post.  this is the section.  I had written it then and it still applies.  i love their relationship when papaji is not having a fit.

exactly, comedy of errors (couldn't recall the expression this morning Embarrassed). really? you had written about it? awesome! in fact i was thinking if i should make a post on it since i never saw anything being said about it. i haven't read your post on it yet. i'm a late entry at IF so i must have missed a lot of your fantastic write ups! Unhappy could you share the link please? Embarrassed  

Yesterday I was thinking how the communication between these two is so joyously cock-eyed yet it focuses on their deepest desires - Mohan's every MU has been based on his desire to receive prastaavs from Papaji and Papaji's understanding of anything Mohan says has been based on the desire to shower unlimited aashirwads on Mohan.  They are like two bumbling bees reveling in the joys of the MUs they create jointly. Talk about the merriment of foolsLOL 

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.LOLLOLLOL

me too! i would hate to see a public strip down of mohan. for anyone else other than megha, the tragedy is just entertainment. it is really no one else's business.

yes simi for everyone else it is just mean minded gossipAngry  and for stupid renu it is a cheeap thrill.

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Yaar sabsey pehley toh koi hope ke posts ka thread banao..such a stress buster yours  and shamil's threads  are:) Inkey bina humaara forum ek dry mediocre semi spicy text book lagta.. You both post ... it lights up the entire forum :)  Sarcasm, language, humor.. all uffiana level :)

@Jaynragz

i'm totally with you on this!! Big smile

--Hope---Swetha-

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leesan

this is my deepest wish.  i want to see this child remain a child.  this is one area where i think the characterization of nanhi has suffered and should be brought back on track.  nanhi's charm has always been that she is a granny but she demonstrated this in an understated casual manner.  she was not a goody two -shoes (and they keep showing her like this),  she was a curious child who made connections using children's analogies (nowadays her reactions and analogies are too mature), she was a mother hen to addu with patience abundant (nowadays she is the irritated older sister).  they need to retain that curious and helpful child innocence in nanhi.  with the current director all characterization has stumbled.  he does not understand the characters.  really.  he needs to watch the original epis

awww! you said that so beautifully hope! i'm not finding the right smiley to type in here; moist-eyed with a smile :')

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

did you notice how he had that brief glance of irritation/ disapproval when she was being angry with the kids.  oh he is very protective of his chunku munku.  does not want wifey to take out their frustration on the kids no matter how natural or mildLOL  he does not express it because he is in deep do-do himself but it showsLOLLOLLOL

i caught that too! that was another aww moment Smile

--Hope--Leesan

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Rondi is just in search of a little space...

taki woh sui ki tarah ghus sake aur sariya ban ke MM ki khushu tabah karke nikle....

Well written analysis...Thumbs Up

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index