Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 4)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

I was so happy he did nto give that confident smirk when she patted his back

I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with waterLOLLOLLOL  Yes Monu was very happyLOLLOLLOL
ROFL  The main entry had all the Hope-centric elementsTongue  but this one had me in splits
I have watched a few scenes here n there  which include the patting one and the last scene. 
Renu scenes I fast forwardedLOL  she really wanted to know which HM was better? shameless womanDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--Leesansumiswappc_palsSenpoo-Swetha-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up as usual ...wful post cracked me up at the sarcasm and humor...
Hope u rock girl...

So Sonal is back to story - that is good news...
But why is the Broad Story category still around ...can be done away with and some money saved right  Big smile?

Any further updates on the new entry ????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nice again. Hope likhe aur achcha na ho...not possible LOL.

But sadly Monu still does not seem to get it.  Well atleast his convo with Guru and the precap did not indicate this.

Monu's sardi abhi thoda baki hai. Renu hai na poora ilaaj karne Dead

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

Papaji never fails to fry jalebis out of Monu's brains LOL

She desperately needs space,  she needs to work things out in her mind,  this is a major shock.  Monu does not believe in space.  Not when that space can only grow with every passing day that Megha reasons things out.  He is terrified of what a reasoned Megha means to him and their future together.  been there done thatLOLLOLLOL  so at the first opportunity he is back in hen pen and man did that ruffle all sorts of pretty feathers. LOLLOLLOL

I so wanted Meenu to have some quite time with herself to assess things. But seems like getting Monu to Vyas nivaas is laying foundation to the impending striptease (chaddi utaaro LOL) !!

I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.

Channel walon ka one more futile attempt at TRPs by washing dirty linen in the galis of juna mohalla!! Dead

I agree with your views. It was not great but not bad either considering the Nepal Familymoon torture we bore!! 

I didnt notice that the screenplay writer has changed. Only after reading your post I went back to see who this new addition was. He is some Aseem Arora and has thankfully not worked for any Kekta shows. Isliye jaan mein jaan aayi. But what about the broad story writer? Usko kab replace karenge. And Dappu!!! Angry

Edited by sumiswap - 04 September 2012 at 1:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesanshamilJay_tapori-Swetha-

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Yaar sabsey pehley toh koi hope ke posts ka thread banao..such a stress buster yours  and shamil's threads  are:) Inkey bina humaara forum ek dry mediocre semi spicy text book lagta.. You both post ... it lights up the entire forum :)  Sarcasm, language, humor.. all uffiana level :)
  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs. ...hahahahahaha paapaji ..laughing so much on this line...
"He is terrified of what a reasoned Megha means to him"...wow that's a brilliant multi layered line Clap
 Tie a Knot and Spin a Prayer Wheel.  ...hahahahahahahahahahha

Yest episode was good.I really hope Ridzie comes to stay in Mohan's house and the geela roof collapses on her one night ..easy ...end of herLOL no but if this happens she will haunt the entire neighbouhood..ek toh alive hi sycho thi...bhooth banney ke baad kya hoga aisey logo ka..LOL  Mahesh bhatt and RGV will steal from NBt for their horror movies then ..

and claps for saying this..I did not see the funny symbolism in this "I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got."  its like u almost deciphered it for me..LOL

"my silent wish is that NANHI never finds out.  Fathers and daughters have a special bond of trust and while a daughter can accept all her father's shortcomings the marital tricks a girl child cannot process well and it leaves an imprint.  I dont mind him falling down Megha's pedestal as he wronged her but I hope against hope that nanhi never finds out and only sees this as a mama-papa spat.  I never want nanhi to see Mohan with a diminished lens.  it would be heartbreaking.Cry"   yes and this is Kunal Ashnoor so we r more attached to the pair so we can't bear to see this even more.HOPE CVS HEAR THIS PLEAsssee  PLSSS CVS ..ispar gaur pharmaana !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--LeesansumiswapSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
@Hope: As always lovely post! StarClap

Key points that attracted me the most:

1. Finding solace in a crowded place - Interesting and nice oneTongue! If I think through it, yes, its actually yes, but haven't realized it explicitly! Thanks for bringing it out! Clap

2. Megha wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave Mohan the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with water! LOL Beautiful analogy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--Leesansumiswap

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

@ Hope...wonderful critique of today's epi, filled with the usual doses of sarcasm, humor and mild outrage ! Wink  A decent epi, well executed on all fronts, but I have to admit,I felt kinda  sad actually.

Thanks LeesanBig smile  u did not need subtitles today?

Mostly for Megha. She looked so very young and vulnerable today. And while she tried to put on a brave front, she seemed so sad ...and lost! My heart hurt for her predicament , she wants to punish Mohan but can't reveal the truth because then  she'll be punished, as well as the children . Yet she doesn't want him to suffer, because she knows deep down he's a good person and...she loves him!

yes, right now it is the societal reaction that is guiding her decision.  she seems vulnerable when she is alone because she really loves him and this is too much for her to digest.  the rights that she thought she held exclusively and naturally were so casually given away legally one rainy night to a stranger.  ouch!! on a very very feminine level it must sting.  right now it is stinging at a very man woman level.  can you imagine how much worse it would sting if she had actually slept with him.  oh man.  then she would have the "cheap" feeling to add to the sting. lets not go there

And I felt sorry for Mohan too, he doesn't quite know how to deal with the mess he's got them into, and he knows it's all his doing,but what can he do??  He's afraid that Megha will spurn any attempts at a reconciliation , but wants to be close to her, just in case she shows any signs of relenting!

Mohan's job now is actually very easy.  it is super easy. 

a) he has to say sorry.  a heartfelt sorry.  a sorry that is short, simple and shows in his eyes that he understand what he did wrong.  no defenses are required or useful
b) he has to get a divorce from r
c) he has to bid his time.  he can stick around if he wants but he now has to adopt the slow and steady wins the race attitude.  he rushed once and is in this soup.  now that she has confirmed in a million ways she loves him the urgency has to stop if he wants a LIFETIME together.  she has to be allowed to set the pace, if any

he is already doing c and b.  now all he needs to do is a.  i listed them in order of priority by the wayLOLLOLLOLLOL

But I really feel for Nanhi, even though she can be precocious,she's still a little girl that has latched on to her Spiderman , for dear life,and knows something isn't quite right with her Mom and new papa! I really hope she's protected from this tawdry mess! Poor baby!

this is my deepest wish.  i want to see this child remain a child.  this is one area where i think the characterization of nanhi has suffered and should be brought back on track.  nanhi's charm has always been that she is a granny but she demonstrated this in an understated casual manner.  she was not a goody two -shoes (and they keep showing her like this),  she was a curious child who made connections using children's analogies (nowadays her reactions and analogies are too mature), she was a mother hen to addu with patience abundant (nowadays she is the irritated older sister).  they need to retain that curious and helpful child innocence in nanhi.  with the current director all characterization has stumbled.  he does not understand the characters.  really.  he needs to watch the original epis

The precap makes me quite uncomfortable. Deadly combination , and if Renu makes it a trio, heaven help us ...and Mohan too! There'll  be so much heat in one spot!!   His goose won't only be cooked ,...but burnt and charred to a crisp!! 

i hated the indu scene.  OMG when will that stupid r disappear.  the girl is a leech

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

LOLglad to know your autopsy is going to be served daily. bad for me, i'm going to have to lurk around here every morning LOLWink

simiHug  howz the moving.  one day at a time.  am on holiday today.  from tomorrow back to the grind so monu might escape my vinegared tongue that once used to only spew maple syrup on himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The Chef has Run Away and My Roasted Rump is laying front and centre at the buffet table for anyone to make the first slice and for a ton to feast onLOL

LOLLOLLOL he volunteered himself to be cooked and now hungry wolves are already seated at the buffet table LOL riddhima, indu, renu, megha - mohan has been closed in from all sides! no escape there! poor poor monu Ouch
when he said to guru 'jab unke aasoo bahenge toh mera pata nahi kya hoga' i really felt how badly doomed this guy is! with the kind of guilty conscience he has, he's gonna die a thousand deaths if / when the whole family jumps at him. in fact their silent tears alone would be weapon enough to break him into pieces.

monu does not seem to care for his own hide.  he cares that megha will dump it under duress of family and society.  i think. the tears comment was very awww and ordinarily  i would be on it like white on rice but i am currently in camp meghaLOLLOLLOL  he has seen her walk away for good many times.  it is his perseverance that finally got through to her and that is the only reason he is there,  he is afraid that out of sight would be out of mind.  if he only knew.LOLLOLLOLLOL  this girl has fallen so deep that she cannot get mannu out of her thoughtsLOLLOL

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

That was just classic! damn i love this kind of unintended humor between the two! it isn't like the 'rajma ko pakne ke liye kitni sitiyaan lagti hai' argument between guru and renu or tannu dancing with just his boxers on the terrace. mohan and papaji are two serious people having some serious conversation on a serious topic (only if the one knew what the 'serious topic' for the other is! LOL). the subtle comedy that emerges in a grave situation just because the'innuedos' and 'prastavs' are misunderstood is just Clap

yes i love their comedy simi.  it is never slapstick.  it is a comedy of errors always.  i had written about this once.  not sure if you had ever read that post.  this is the section.  I had written it then and it still applies.  i love their relationship when papaji is not having a fit.

Yesterday I was thinking how the communication between these two is so joyously cock-eyed yet it focuses on their deepest desires - Mohan's every MU has been based on his desire to receive prastaavs from Papaji and Papaji's understanding of anything Mohan says has been based on the desire to shower unlimited aashirwads on Mohan.  They are like two bumbling bees reveling in the joys of the MUs they create jointly. Talk about the merriment of foolsLOL 

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.LOLLOLLOL

me too! i would hate to see a public strip down of mohan. for anyone else other than megha, the tragedy is just entertainment. it is really no one else's business.

yes simi for everyone else it is just mean minded gossipAngry  and for stupid renu it is a cheeap thrill.

Leesansumiswap-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by --Hope--

I was so happy he did nto give that confident smirk when she patted his back

I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with waterLOLLOLLOL  Yes Monu was very happyLOLLOLLOL
ROFL  The main entry had all the Hope-centric elementsTongue  but this one had me in splits
I have watched a few scenes here n there  which include the patting one and the last scene. 
Renu scenes I fast forwardedLOL  she really wanted to know which HM was better? shameless womanDead

Hope centric ehLOLLOLLOLLOL  i know.   felt it was like flat champagne when i re read itLOLLOLLOL

renu is being portrayed as a sick woman.  i hate it.  my husband has an aunt like this.  when we came back from honeymoon she asked me that question sneakily.  she thought i was the sharmilee type.  i told her to ask her nephew and then i stood up and told my hubby your aunt wants to speak to you she wants to know how it went.  aunt has never spoken another similar line to me again.LOLLOLLOL  these types are disgusting and you have to shame them instantly  or they just get worseDead

desimem2010kkkphileLeesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index