Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 3)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Sorry Hope ji, but sadly such drama only gets the channel & the show desired TRPs AngryAngry - read sadistic aunties who sit at home.. n love to see such drama  Angry

i can see .. what is coming.. LOL for i have seen such drama already happen in fekta shows.. , colors ka main flagship show BV Wink - exception bein J was in love with his illegal wife G.. n he went ahead to spur kin thro' her.. not once.. but twice.. Dead
oh yes.. y leave uttaran too ? LOL 2 girls behind one man Veer.. n now the same history is being repeated thro' their kids also.. WackoLOL

DeadDeadCry
Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Sorry Hope ji, but sadly such drama only gets the channel & the show desired TRPs AngryAngry - read sadistic aunties who sit at home.. n love to see such drama  Angry

i can see .. what is coming.. LOL for i have seen such drama already happen in fekta shows.. , colors ka main flagship show BV Wink - exception bein J was in love with his illegal wife G.. n he went ahead to spur kin thro' her.. not once.. but twice.. Dead
oh yes.. y leave uttaran too ? LOL 2 girls behind one man Veer.. n now the same history is being repeated thro' their kids also.. WackoLOL

DeadDeadCry
Dead

Nahiii, yeh nahi ho saktha!!! but..but... but.. (sorry for sputtering..LOL words are failing me!! ) Thought NBT is different. So this show has fallen into that cliched multiple marriage drama pit??? 

But me thinking if the CVs decide to show Rids having to live with Mohan by law before the divorce, is it worth me committing suicide???? By God!! i am fearing my own frustrations levels!!

Jokes apart LOLLOL, i think the reason they got Rids to turn psychotic is for them to avoid her living with Mohan. Please writers, don't screw my happiness by proving me wrong!!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumangalimkkkphileIshaqzaade--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
@ Hope...wonderful critique of today's epi, filled with the usual doses of sarcasm, humor and mild outrage ! Wink  A decent epi, well executed on all fronts, but I have to admit,I felt kinda  sad actually.

Mostly for Megha. She looked so very young and vulnerable today. And while she tried to put on a brave front, she seemed so sad ...and lost! My heart hurt for her predicament , she wants to punish Mohan but can't reveal the truth because then  she'll be punished, as well as the children . Yet she doesn't want him to suffer, because she knows deep down he's a good person and...she loves him! 

And I felt sorry for Mohan too, he doesn't quite know how to deal with the mess he's got them into, and he knows it's all his doing,but what can he do??  He's afraid that Megha will spurn any attempts at a reconciliation , but wants to be close to her, just in case she shows any signs of relenting!

But I really feel for Nanhi, even though she can be precocious,she's still a little girl that has latched on to her Spiderman , for dear life,and knows something isn't quite right with her Mom and new papa! I really hope she's protected from this tawdry mess! Poor baby!

The precap makes me quite uncomfortable. Deadly combination , and if Renu makes it a trio, heaven help us ...and Mohan too! There'll  be so much heat in one spot!!   His goose won't only be cooked ,...but burnt and charred to a crisp!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desimem2010kkkphileIshaqzaade--Hope--pc_pals-Swetha-

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Well analysis Hope,truly Papaji's Prastavaas r unique!Epi was good and so Acting was fine,Megha doing what was expected and Mohan is clueless!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.LOLLOLLOL

Today's epi was not bad.  It was not superb but it was not bad.

However, Sudhir Sharma seems to be back to his old tricks again and I wonder if HE WILL EVER LEARNSleepyOuchAngry.   We have a new screenplay writer.  Sonal is no longer on screenplay only on story.  This could go two ways

[/QUOTE]

strip search session ROFL ...agree no-boddy wants to see mohan getting humiliated in front of vyas pariwar again Cry ...and why PH keep on experimenting with the show oho may be they think they are Aamir Khan mr perfectionist ... but they need to realize its daily show  not film zada expriment karke show ka band baza dala that too with dj sound effect 

--Hope--

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Superb as usual Hope. Thumbs Up I love the last part. Big smile

--Hope--

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

I thought the "leaking roof" analogy / excuse that Megha used to not go back to Mohan's house was significant. She has expressed, but not yet revealed that there are chinks in her relationship and that, literally, the roof above her head is cracked. Sar pe chatt is a form of security -- and right now, she perceives this as cracked and insecure.

Cannot write like you guys, so please overlook any mistakes.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 04 September 2012 at 12:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesan--Hope--Jay_tapori

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
LOLglad to know your autopsy is going to be served daily. bad for me, i'm going to have to lurk around here every morning LOLWink

The Chef has Run Away and My Roasted Rump is laying front and centre at the buffet table for anyone to make the first slice and for a ton to feast onLOL

LOLLOLLOL he volunteered himself to be cooked and now hungry wolves are already seated at the buffet table LOL riddhima, indu, renu, megha - mohan has been closed in from all sides! no escape there! poor poor monu Ouch
when he said to guru 'jab unke aasoo bahenge toh mera pata nahi kya hoga' i really felt how badly doomed this guy is! with the kind of guilty conscience he has, he's gonna die a thousand deaths if / when the whole family jumps at him. in fact their silent tears alone would be weapon enough to break him into pieces.

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

That was just classic! damn i love this kind of unintended humor between the two! it isn't like the 'rajma ko pakne ke liye kitni sitiyaan lagti hai' argument between guru and renu or tannu dancing with just his boxers on the terrace. mohan and papaji are two serious people having some serious conversation on a serious topic (only if the one knew what the 'serious topic' for the other is! LOL). the subtle comedy that emerges in a grave situation just because the'innuedos' and 'prastavs' are misunderstood is just Clap

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.LOLLOLLOL

me too! i would hate to see a public strip down of mohan. for anyone else other than megha, the tragedy is just entertainment. it is really no one else's business.

Today's epi was not bad.  It was not superb but it was not bad.
Thumbs Up

This could go two ways

a)  Us requesting a greater emphasis on story means that Sudhir Sharma has got Sonal to focus all efforts

fingers crossed!
my scarf's already knotted around my neck
LOL

Edited by kkkphile - 04 September 2012 at 12:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index