Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 2)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desimem2010

Yikes!! And Renu eavesdropping on MM convo and hearing the "You are the real Mrs.Bhatnagar" and that sick dialogue "Was this better than the previous HM". By God! she is going to have a field day should she also know about the Rids-Mohan marriage. Looks like there will be scenes with Mohan "Gladiator in Arena" style.

somehow I dont think Renu will find out yt. they are saving her for later.  that si why guru did not spill the beans yet.  I think there will a trade off on the FD thing and mohan's will experience a little less freeze from the madamLOL

Edited by --Hope-- - 03 September 2012 at 7:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Hmmm never thought in that way -- finding solace in a crowded place, interesting thought though. Smile.

You are right in saying that Mohan has to clean the poop himself. The Rids marriage track itself is such a mess -- illogical and nonsensical. And I did a few gray hairs debating this one!!,

Feel sorry for her too -- she is no-man's land right now!! Megha has many people to face and hence all the more difficult for her should this come out in the open.

and FYI, Monu's bike is right in front of the car.. see the precap again!! LOL 

i grew up in bombay - the most crowded city I know of.  famuily of eight in a one bedroom.  there is no physical space but when you need to chill there is mental spaceLOLLOL.  not for long thoughLOLLOL

I actually was hoping that megha would never have to interact with ridz again.  that girl is just trouble. 

I usually feel more sorry for mohan than megha or equal.  this time its all megha for me and I guess that is the wife in me that is Angry  at mohan.  I wanted to laugh today when they played the sad music everytime mohan's overtures were rejected.  and then MIL being MIL asks MOHAN not megha if he is happy.  So typically archais. Always check on the man's happiness not the woman's.  My god woman do you want her to wash his feet in gratitude for his love???  MOhan of course acts the virtuous lamb and goes along with megha's yes.  actually today she clearly indicated that she would not leave him.  she said we are all ok.  she still sees them as a unit.  everything else is just reactionary.  as long as she sees them as a unit,  Monu's hide is safeLOLLOLLOL

I was so happy he did nto give that confident smirk when she patted his back

I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with waterLOLLOLLOL  Yes Monu was very happyLOLLOLLOL

@Red text: OMG!! was thinking the same... wondering why Jiji is not getting an inkling of the MM situation. She is the smart  and perceptive one!! I was counting on her to see the uncomfy vibes between MM and somehow involve herself in standing by Megha. Again hope to see some semblance of logical end to the Rids trac -- As per Sudhir Sharma, 9 days and counting!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaade--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with waterLOLLOLLOL  Yes Monu was very happyLOLLOLLOL

@Red text: OMG!! was thinking the same... wondering why Jiji is not getting an inkling of the MM situation. She is the smart  and perceptive one!! I was counting on her to see the uncomfy vibes between MM and somehow involve herself in standing by Megha. Again hope to see some semblance of logical end to the Rids trac -- As per Sudhir Sharma, 9 days and counting!!!LOL
[/QUOTE]

I think everyone notices that things are off and I think Jiji will get a final confirmation when she comes to sleep in her room becasue the logical thing would be to send the children to Jji while she and Mohan sleep in the king size bed fresh from their honeymoon.

I think Jiji and she will have a heart to heart and Jiji being the older woman may go the maha guru way.  It would be nice to see Jiji give her laadla the cold shoulder.LOLLOL

my silent wish is that NANHI never finds out.  Fathers and daughters have a special bond of trust and while a daughter can accept all her father's shortcomings the marital tricks a girl child cannot process well and it leaves an imprint.  I dont mind him falling down Megha's pedestal as he wronged her but I hope against hope that nanhi never finds out and only sees this as a mama-papa spat.  I never want nanhi to see Mohan with a diminished lens.  it would be heartbreaking.Cry

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I think everyone notices that things are off and I think Jiji will get a final confirmation when she comes to sleep in her room becasue the logical thing would be to send the children to Jji while she and Mohan sleep in the king size bed fresh from their honeymoon.

I think Jiji and she will have a heart to heart and Jiji being the older woman may go the maha guru way.  It would be nice to see Jiji give her laadla the cold shoulder.LOLLOL

my silent wish is that NANHI never finds out.  Fathers and daughters have a special bond of trust and while a daughter can accept all her father's shortcomings the marital tricks a girl child cannot process well and it leaves an imprint.  I dont mind him falling down Megha's pedestal as he wronged her but I hope against hope that nanhi never finds out and only sees this as a mama-papa spat.  I never want nanhi to see Mohan with a diminished lens.  it would be heartbreaking.Cry
[/QUOTE]

I think deep down I was always fearful of the impact of this marriage fiasco revelation (should Nanhi get to know) on Nanhi more than anyone else. I am trusting the writers to keep the Kids out of this mess since they are too young to understand the situation. Earlier when Nanhi was angry at Mohan for defaming her father, she knew the scenario. But here this bigamy nonsense maybe a little too over the head for her to comprehend. To keep my sanity intact and from serial watching experience, I am not trusting the story writers, LOL

Hoping too that she never gets to know. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesan--Hope--pc_pals-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I think deep down I was always fearful of the impact of this marriage fiasco revelation (should Nanhi get to know) on Nanhi more than anyone else. I am trusting the writers to keep the Kids out of this mess since they are too young to understand the situation. Earlier when Nanhi was angry at Mohan for defaming her father, she knew the scenario. But here this bigamy nonsense maybe a little too over the head for her to comprehend. To keep my sanity intact and from serial watching experience, I am not trusting the story writers, LOL

Hoping too that she never gets to know. 

nanhi beign angry at mohan broke his heart and ours and right now I think he needs this child's innocent belief in him as a person.

I may be hell mad at mohan for his stupid actions but the fact is:

a) he loves her horribly
b) he is honestly very very committed
c) he deeply regrets being philanthropic
d) he was never unfaithful to her

these are his saving graces which is why I do not want a public flogging but I do not beleive he has any defense

he cannot use the times he TRIED to tell becasue he is the kind of dude that if he wanted to he would have
he cannot use the excuse that he did not want to upset her because this is much worse.  he would have been better holding his horses and marrying after divorce.  nobody needed to know the truth.  now everyone has a piece of the pie

all his defense arguments are excuses.  he knows this.  that is why he said to Guru before marriage that his actions were eating away at his conscience.  he did whatever he did with open eyes.  In fact I am very much liking that they are showing an observant mohan and not a defensive mohan.  I hope they dont change this now.  his repentance for his actions must be real and then love will take over, she cannot help it.  but if he defends himself this it will be wrong and he will only make matters worse.

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post by u, Hope ji Clap
Love ur sarcasm a lot EmbarrassedROFL

Bidzie:

Today I was not even feeling like doing any wise cracks yaar

the show needs to chill on the constant drama quotient.  getting feed up of constantly seeing rondhi, indu and renu.  irritating by godAngry
^ u will have to wait for a very very long time for dram quotient ot come down...LOL coz now these ppl r the main characters.. n not MM...LOL till the TRUTH is out in front of Pyaaz family and Indu.. ! 
Uske baad..Wink it will b separation of MM and court drama of MR perhaps Ermm ? - read OTT scenes..LOL n MR might be told by court.. to stay together for 6 months.. ?  LOL

Edited by -Swetha- - 03 September 2012 at 8:25pm

kkkphile--Hope--Leesan

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

u will have to wait for a very very one time for this to happen..LOL coz now these ppl r the main characters.. n not MM...LOL till the TRUTH is out in front of Pyaaz family and Indu.. ! 
Uske baad.. it will b sepeartion and court drama - read OTT scenes..LOL n MR might be told by court.. to stay together for 6 months.. ?  ErmmLOL

OMG Swetha I hope not.  this sounds like an Ekta show.  I will nto be able to watchAngry

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Swetha-

u will have to wait for a very very one time for this to happen..LOL coz now these ppl r the main characters.. n not MM...LOL till the TRUTH is out in front of Pyaaz family and Indu.. ! 
Uske baad.. it will b sepeartion and court drama - read OTT scenes..LOL n MR might be told by court.. to stay together for 6 months.. ?  ErmmLOL

OMG Swetha I hope not.  this sounds like an Ekta show.  I will nto be able to watchAngry
Sorry Hope ji, but sadly such drama only gets the channel & the show desired TRPs AngryAngry - read sadistic aunties who sit at home.. n love to see such drama  Angry

i can see .. what is coming.. LOL for i have seen such drama already happen in fekta shows.. , colors ka main flagship show BV Wink - exception bein J was in love with his illegal wife G.. n he went ahead to spur kin thro' her.. not once.. but twice.. Dead
oh yes.. y leave uttaran too ? LOL 2 girls behind one man Veer.. n now the same history is being repeated thro' their kids also.. WackoLOL

kkkphile--Hope--Leesan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index