Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by --Hope--

Awww Leesan group hug ehBig smileHug  you hopeless youLOLLOLLOL

@ Hope...I know ,  I know...got quite carried away for a moment there!LOL  What can I say? 

After today's show ,  we're all going to need  ...group therapy!! Ouch   Oh well...!!! 

do you need a transalation hon?

@hope...yes,yes, ( eagerly jumping up and down! ) and yes please?!  Just the good parts ,sans Rondee and Indu Angry, MN especially? And Megha's private thoughts, thanks ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

@hope...yes,yes, ( eagerly jumping up and down! ) and yes please?!  Just the good parts ,sans Rondee and Indu Angry, MN especially? And Megha's private thoughts, thanks ! 

ok stay tuned.LOLLOLLOLLOL  only few scenesLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Monu:  hello

Nanhi:  Do you know?  You have changed a lot since marriage

M:  what are you saying, yaar.  You know you are the most important thing to me.

N: really?

M: truly

N:  then tell me what is happening between you and mom?  Why are you not talking?

M: well No.  There is nothing really

N:  walks away

M: Hey listen. Listen, mother mine

N: ok Monu.  But don't try these dialogues on me.  The nothing is happened type.  OK? If you don't want to tell me anything come right out and tell me so

M: ok

N: fine, so now tell me what happened?

M:  Will not tell you everything...its complicated... its a grown up thing.  Let me put it to you this way... Am getting punished for being helpful...

N:  You are very cute.  Even the moon is smiling down on you

M: he is not smiling.  He is laughing at the state i am in.

N:  Dad said that Nature never mocks us.  It gives us examples so that we can understand.  Whatever happened... was there no fault of yours?

M:  No Well My fault, well... Yes it was my fault but it was not intentional.  Your mom only sees the mistake though.  She will not talk to me how will I explain?

N: Can I tell you something?  When I was little I dropped my friends doll and one of the eyes fell out.  I did not do it intentionally. Then my dad told me that if she is your true friend she will understand and believe that it was not intentional and that is exactly what happened.

M: Can I tell you something?  I did not break a doll but I think I broke your mother's heart.  In this scenario your dad's philosophy working is impossible

Nanhi spells it out and then re writes as I M Possible.  Monu says it like she writes it

N:  Yes, everything I wish is possible

Megha: Makes me laugh in one moment, cry in the next and then persuade me/ coax me in the next.  I know one thing that you really do love me.

Mohan guru scene

Mohan:  when a person loves something to death or is terrified to death of something it is the only thing he sees everywhere, isn't it?

Guru: Now whether you love it or you are terrified it – you decide but whatever you are seeing right now is the reality

Precap

Papaji:  Is your leakage problem fixed?

Mohan:  Yes, Guru has called a man  <<SLAP>>

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
@ Hope dearest!! Hug  Thanks my sweet !  It's funny how you can watch a scene , hear the (Hindi) words and with the help of the WU, think you've kinda ,sorta ,have it all figured out! Then you read the English words, and you finally understand ,and those words evoke a whole new set of emotions! 

As much as Mohan deserves every bit of censure from Megha, I feel for him. I really do! Cry  And that slap from Papaji, resounded  in my head and in my heart! OuchBroken Heart  He's in for a really rough time, arrows from all directions, especially the poisoned ones from the newly installed resident! Wink!! ( hmmm, or  maybe Cupid's arrow ? LOL)

Maybe they are setting things up to deteriorate so badly for Mohan ,that Megha will eventually reach breaking point and decide to support him after all. By the end of next week perhaps?  We'll see, oh well...the picket line awaits!! Wink 

Edited by Leesan - 07 September 2012 at 7:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphile--Hope--pc_pals-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index