Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked (Page 14)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Hope
Can I take a detour from Cold Shoulder Thing ?? Day Dreaming LOL
No, no.not yet Evil Smile...I am liking this treatment (Except Raddi Ghost in that house)..
Rochester and Halkat LOL

what you mean pal?

detour as in you want her to be nice

NOPE.  Mohan has to pay his just desserts first before going for seconds of the turkey.  he needs a good healthy dose of the reality of what he didTongue

Mila raha hai na baba  abhi ek keh saat ek muft muft muftLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by --Hope-- - 06 September 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesansumiswappc_pals-Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Detour of little aww for Mohan LOL
But I dont want Megha to be nice..Evil Smile 
Let him go though the reality check first ..Big smile and get his Halkat-ness asap..

Be Halkat !!

Edited by passionalive - 06 September 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesansumiswap-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Lessan,  Simi and Mem

off to cook will come back to your earlier postsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Leesan

Don't even need a trannie today, Hope, I'm that jaded! Sigh! Will just prolong the agony...the Hindi words  sound bad enough,and I don't even understand Hindi!!

awww  honey.  come let hope give you a big hugHug   we are all jaded sweetheart where it comes to Indian Telly.  Our brains have been charred and we still hang around for the aired out vapoursLOLLOLLOLLOLHug   It's all ood.  Juts keep saying AllIZZ Well.  Big smileBig smileBig smile

The thing is Rondee doesn't look to be saying bye-bye anytime soon! Angry By next week,she'll be firmly ensconced in Mohan's place, wreaking even further havoc in the lives of MM and ours too! Cry

So all we need to do is wait for the appearance of halkat Mohan.  angry young man is already here  and that is without her moving in.  When she moves in toh as Jayn says uffiana style.  Mashalla  halkat will reach celestial levels,   God forbid she touches or does something to Nanhi while she is moved inLOLLOLLOL.   Then she will herself reach intergalatical spheres.  Megha will not need to move a fnger.   Mohan will use every web in his spiderman to swing this woman to kingdom comeLOLLOL
LOL

The CVs appear to have put all their TRP eggs into one bigamy basket, and in so doing have killed the goose that lays the golden egg!!   TRPs are even lower, and the MM relationship/ love story has been so tarnished !! Yes Hope, they have  cooked the goose!! Wink  And broken every last egg , even the golden ones!!  Too bad! Ok, back to the picket line!! Wink
[/QUOTE]

yes of course. your spot is warmed up and waiting for youLOLLOLLOLHug  come home to mama buttercupROFL

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

hope, i love it when you play the coach and charge us in that tone Hug sorry masterji Embarrassed

you do ehLOL

the opening scene felt apt yesterday and their BG score fit the picture like ball and socket joint. yet it was somehow nasty; perhaps because the story is the pawn now and the song is the duke while it should be the opposite. do you distort the story so that the song holds true till Doomsday? anyway, too late and too lost to ask now.

love how you put that Simi.  the song does hold true till Doomsday it seems because Mohan always gets only so far and then no further.  I like how they say teri raza (your decision) teri marzi (your wish).  that may have been true when she was rejecting him for memories of amar but is so not true in this situation.  how is it her raza and her marzi to live the life of the OTHER womanLOL  the memo between the CVs and the lyrics guy got lost in the interoffice mail.  Fire the Mail BoyLOLLOLLOL

the WWF at bhatnagar house stole the show for me. mohan vs. biwi no. 1 and indumati gets to be the referee! LOL this woman really amuses me. she has been in denial of mohan's unmistakable desires/convictions for the longest time. she KNOWS what mohan stands for, she KNOWS that mohan loves megha to madness and she KNOWS that she has no control over him but still she would just not admit it. her advice to mohan on how to get rid of megha makes for a good laugh. it is definitely more convenient for her to pretend to believe the accusations of the outsider than acknowledge mohan's truth. serves her purpose.

OMG Rondhi's simultaneous expressions between vamp and victim (that only Mohan could see) were hilarious.  Yes,  Rondhi is Indu's blessing to freeing her son from that black widow.  indu is playing rondhi as her ace and rondhi thinks she is playing indu as her fiddle.  mohan on the other hand keeps looking at these geese with face palm.  the fight between mohan and riddhima was like a fight between two high school teenagers in front of the boy's mommy.  mommy doubting son for being a shameless romeo out to deceive lolitaLOLLOLLOL
  like mohan really wants his mom to do rondhi's job of proving his desired wife is the illegit one.  yup.  this is really what he wantsLOLLOLLOL

MIL-DIL duo gunfiring Mohan with all kinds of cliched dialogues and mohan losing his cool was ROFL. the meagre traces of gentlemanliness/chilvalry left in him - all gone; kick the bitch out of the house LOLThumbs Up

oh yes,  she tugged his last nerve,  pressed that danger button,  stomped on his crosshairs.  oops.  was that badLOLLOLLOL  yup she has him where it hurts so much that he is mad  not sadLOLLOLLOL

mohan trying to confirm megha's faith in his love with the statement cum question 'aur tum bhi jaanti ho yeh sach nahi?!' and megha yelling Give Me Some Space with her 'tum kyun nahi samajhte!!!!' in the last scene was in good taste.

yes, I commented on it above too.

yesterday's episode was also a little intimidating in that i got an inkling of the saas-bahu kitchen politics kind of drama unfolding with renu, indu and riddhima taking centerstage. what say?

Dead
Dead

Edited by --Hope-- - 06 September 2012 at 5:05pm

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

Leesan, the overdose of criticism is actually me preparing myself for a peaceful IF free, NBT free holiday-cum-fast next week LOL

you not here next week?Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Detour of little aww for Mohan LOL
But I dont want Megha to be nice..Evil Smile 
Let him go though the reality check first ..Big smile and get his Halkat-ness asap..

Be Halkat !!

pal  the halkat in mony brings out the mirchi in megha.  its the only time she acts mirchi madam.  it is a response she reserves only for Monu's kaands.ROFL  unfortunately,  he brings out equally spicy responses in other women tooWinkLOLLOLLOL

she almost killed dumb rashmi when she said somethign about monu and her kids.

riddhi is not dumb and a far bigger threat.  when mirchi (chilli) madam does prakat (appear) in all her glory the epi should be worth watchingLOLLOLLOL

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
some other observations

I am a little disappointed that she did not ask to rejoin PL but went there for a loan.  guess she does not want to work next to Mohan.  but even then.  she should not let mohan foot the tab considering the present score.Angry

mohan thinks that everything is so easy peesy.  he will talk to megha.  she will understand.  he will talk to rondhi and she will divorce him. how convenient mohan.  would you like a lollipop tood?  men are so cut and dry.  make a mistake fine move on. 

like megha will forfgive him so easily even after the riddhi situation is resolved. like riddhi will leave at his request.  idiot.  men may react but women will ruminate.  they are like dogs with a bone.  megha will probably no longer feel sad but she will then be mad at his oh so bad kaand.  he thinks that everything will be fine the minute he discloses and divorce happens.  In your dreams buster. you got to pay the piper IN FULL. even once the music is no longer playing and the tango is overAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index