Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey all

have not posted in a bit so some thoughts on yesterday's epiπŸ˜ƒ

ALL the mm scenes since Nepal have been wonderful,  you already saw me gush on the cab scene.  The cough and happiness roti scene was so natural and lovely.  She very much cares for him but now is hesitant to show it.

I loved the bedroom scene.  His dialogues made me go all awww.  His line I will always be by your side.  I have loved you and you are the only one was said so sincerely that I was awwwing so much that I started face palming and headdesking at his mistake with r.  Ughhh  I got more mad at him for destroying that true sentiment with a haste act of self-pity.  I was happy and mad at the same time.  The card thing was precious

Yesterday's scene. Both the starter and the end were sad, precious and poignant.  He was happy to see her back but then he realized she came back to say thanks.   He does not want her to come back to thank him. He wants her to come back to say she has forgiven him.  The thanks is meaningless to him.  She does not need to thank him for anything because it is her haq to expect him to do things for her and the kids.  She on the other hand thanks him because her faith in him, his word, his love has taken a recent battering and this small gesture makes it all melt away.  She cannot set herself straight.  She cannot hold up the shields.  With this small gesture and an unrequested one at that he has demonstrated his silent but everpresent love and commitment to her.  She cannot respond because she has no haq over him.  She cannot express her love anymore because of his stupid act.  She is angry with him for loving her while putting her in a place where she is not free to reach out to him naturally and authoritatively anymore.

The last scene.  He does not understand why she does not understand him?  He expects her to be there like she always has.  He expects that she will believe him again now that he has told her his version of events.  He expects that blind faith in him and his words.  He expects her understanding.  But how? How can she believe?  She believed him once when he said that it was her or no other woman for him. Next thing she learns is that she is the second wife.  Can she trust him again?  How?  Is the love enough?  She perplexes about the fallout.  She who has lived her life so strictly and conservatively so that her family never has to be offended or shamed by her actions has now placed that very family in path of humiliation and misery not because of her actions but because of her love and desire to make a life with Mohan.  She blames herself subconsciously for bringing this down on her family and kids.  She does not accuse him.  How dignified.  All she asks is that he take charge so her family is protected.  She never asks him to protect her just the family.  For him, protecting her and her family is the same thing and instinctive but all he needs is her belief in him.  Riddhi is a nobody and easy to handle if he has Megha on his side but he is scared that she will walk away.  She will succumb to his mother's pressure again like she did when she accepted Manav.  That she will leave him defeated.  To him,  his disbelief is the weak link.  Not Riddhima or his mom. He can take care of them even renu with one hand tied behind his back if he is not distracted. Fact is.  He is distracted.

--Hope-- thumbnail
So something else I noticed and not sure if anyone else also noticed this:
the choice of FBs this could be sheer coincidence but since the cab scene the choice of FBs has been soπŸ˜ƒ

Megha and Mohan pick the same scenes as their FBs but the parts of the scene are different  and so male - female type

Mohan's every FB of the scene is of moments when he thinks he is coming off as the aloof spouse or THE MAN or the haq jamaooing pati devi  while Megha's FB of the same scene is where Mohan seems at his most romantic to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  eg.  the feedind bird scene  - he remembers when she fell in his arms and he held her protectively and in a very haqi way while her FB is the eyelock portion of the sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   the spa FB.  she remembers the eyelock and when he kissed her hand  while  he remembers staking his claim with the ring.

I found so cute and so typicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†   men and women are both territorial in nature but while men like to claim new territory, women like to preserve the territory they have.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   this is what is making mohan vulnerable and frustrated - he thinks he lost that haq he just claimed and megha is sad and lost because she wants to preserve this new found haq but cannot do it anymore.

--Hope-- thumbnail
megha - mohan - riddhima

megha is naturally an even-tempered, conservative, family oriented gal.  this is who she is at her core.

mohan is not the above.  at his core he is a halkut (this is a konkani-marathi word - lessan,  I cannot think of an english word to describe this but in essence think of these two characters - the Mr. Rochester played by Toby Stephens in the BBC adaptationπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)  Yes,  Mohan is a brusque speaking halkut.  He listens to NO ONE.  he does what he wants.  it seems like he listens to Megha, Guru and Nanhi.  He does not because they tell him to but because he wants to.   he loves them that much.  Nobody tells him what to do or tells him what he can and cannot have.  We have seen him demonstrate his halkatness when that happens.   When he is being at his best behaviour it is as a value add in his relationship with megha and the vyas family.  he reserves this value add especially for themπŸ˜†  not even for his own mom and dadπŸ˜ƒ

he left his dad forever.  never told his mom where he moved.  married a girl his mom swore him against.  took out anger on food inspite of megha telling him not to.  decided to go to the farmhouse inspite of nanhi telling him not to.  continued drinking that fateful night inspite of guru telling him not to. he listens to no one unless he wants to.  which is why he can never blame guru for not telling megha the truth before marriage as that was his decision and he wavered knowingly.

coming to riddhima.  riddhima has just told mohan what he has to do (take her back) and what he can have and cannot have (he cannot have megha and he must have her).  so basically,  the halkut now HAS to come out.  I would be highly surprised if Monu who does not listen to anyone suddenly decides to listen to Riddhima after she has SO THOROUGHLY PISSED HIM OFF. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   Go  Monu show everyone what a world class halkut you are.  You have my blessings.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope
Can I take a detour from Cold Shoulder Thing ??  πŸ˜†
No, no.not yet πŸ˜ˆ...I am liking this treatment (Except Raddi Ghost in that house)..
Rochester and Halkat πŸ˜†
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Hope

Can I take a detour from Cold Shoulder Thing ??  πŸ˜†
No, no.not yet πŸ˜ˆ...I am liking this treatment (Except Raddi Ghost in that house)..
Rochester and Halkat πŸ˜†

what you mean pal?

detour as in you want her to be nice

NOPE.  Mohan has to pay his just desserts first before going for seconds of the turkey.  he needs a good healthy dose of the reality of what he didπŸ˜›

Mila raha hai na baba  abhi ek keh saat ek muft muft muftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Detour of little aww for Mohan πŸ˜†
But I dont want Megha to be nice..😈 
Let him go though the reality check first ..πŸ˜ƒ and get his Halkat-ness asap..

Be Halkat !!
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Lessan,  Simi and Mem

off to cook will come back to your earlier postsπŸ€—
--Hope-- thumbnail
[QUOTE=Leesan

Don't even need a trannie today, Hope, I'm that jaded! Sigh! Will just prolong the agony...the Hindi words  sound bad enough,and I don't even understand Hindi!!

awww  honey.  come let hope give you a big hugπŸ€—   we are all jaded sweetheart where it comes to Indian Telly.  Our brains have been charred and we still hang around for the aired out vapoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—   It's all ood.  Juts keep saying AllIZZ Well.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The thing is Rondee doesn't look to be saying bye-bye anytime soon! πŸ˜‘ By next week,she'll be firmly ensconced in Mohan's place, wreaking even further havoc in the lives of MM and ours too! πŸ˜­

So all we need to do is wait for the appearance of halkat Mohan.  angry young man is already here  and that is without her moving in.  When she moves in toh as Jayn says uffiana style.  Mashalla  halkat will reach celestial levels,   God forbid she touches or does something to Nanhi while she is moved inπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.   Then she will herself reach intergalatical spheres.  Megha will not need to move a fnger.   Mohan will use every web in his spiderman to swing this woman to kingdom comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

The CVs appear to have put all their TRP eggs into one bigamy basket, and in so doing have killed the goose that lays the golden egg!!   TRPs are even lower, and the MM relationship/ love story has been so tarnished !! Yes Hope, they have  cooked the goose!! πŸ˜‰  And broken every last egg , even the golden ones!!  Too bad! Ok, back to the picket line!! πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

yes of course. your spot is warmed up and waiting for youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—  come home to mama buttercup🀣
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkkphile

hope, i love it when you play the coach and charge us in that tone πŸ€— sorry masterji 😳

you do ehπŸ˜†

the opening scene felt apt yesterday and their BG score fit the picture like ball and socket joint. yet it was somehow nasty; perhaps because the story is the pawn now and the song is the duke while it should be the opposite. do you distort the story so that the song holds true till Doomsday? anyway, too late and too lost to ask now.

love how you put that Simi.  the song does hold true till Doomsday it seems because Mohan always gets only so far and then no further.  I like how they say teri raza (your decision) teri marzi (your wish).  that may have been true when she was rejecting him for memories of amar but is so not true in this situation.  how is it her raza and her marzi to live the life of the OTHER womanπŸ˜†  the memo between the CVs and the lyrics guy got lost in the interoffice mail.  Fire the Mail BoyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the WWF at bhatnagar house stole the show for me. mohan vs. biwi no. 1 and indumati gets to be the referee! πŸ˜† this woman really amuses me. she has been in denial of mohan's unmistakable desires/convictions for the longest time. she KNOWS what mohan stands for, she KNOWS that mohan loves megha to madness and she KNOWS that she has no control over him but still she would just not admit it. her advice to mohan on how to get rid of megha makes for a good laugh. it is definitely more convenient for her to pretend to believe the accusations of the outsider than acknowledge mohan's truth. serves her purpose.

OMG Rondhi's simultaneous expressions between vamp and victim (that only Mohan could see) were hilarious.  Yes,  Rondhi is Indu's blessing to freeing her son from that black widow.  indu is playing rondhi as her ace and rondhi thinks she is playing indu as her fiddle.  mohan on the other hand keeps looking at these geese with face palm.  the fight between mohan and riddhima was like a fight between two high school teenagers in front of the boy's mommy.  mommy doubting son for being a shameless romeo out to deceive lolitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  like mohan really wants his mom to do rondhi's job of proving his desired wife is the illegit one.  yup.  this is really what he wantsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MIL-DIL duo gunfiring Mohan with all kinds of cliched dialogues and mohan losing his cool was 🀣. the meagre traces of gentlemanliness/chilvalry left in him - all gone; kick the bitch out of the house πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh yes,  she tugged his last nerve,  pressed that danger button,  stomped on his crosshairs.  oops.  was that badπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yup she has him where it hurts so much that he is mad  not sadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mohan trying to confirm megha's faith in his love with the statement cum question 'aur tum bhi jaanti ho yeh sach nahi?!' and megha yelling Give Me Some Space with her 'tum kyun nahi samajhte!!!!' in the last scene was in good taste.

yes, I commented on it above too.

yesterday's episode was also a little intimidating in that i got an inkling of the saas-bahu kitchen politics kind of drama unfolding with renu, indu and riddhima taking centerstage. what say?

🀒
🀒Edited by --Hope-- - 11 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkkphile

Leesan, the overdose of criticism is actually me preparing myself for a peaceful IF free, NBT free holiday-cum-fast next week πŸ˜†

you not here next week?😭