Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Abhi abhi school se aayi hoon .. so dekhne ka time nahi mila .. thodi der mein dekhungi and aisa mu kyun banaaya hai? everything happened in the episode was expected naa? 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Abhi abhi school se aayi hoon .. so dekhne ka time nahi mila .. thodi der mein dekhungi and aisa mu kyun banaaya hai? everything happened in the episode was expected naa? 

haan  but i thought this would b funny but after seeing show kuch ajeeb hi laga.  mhan was still good but lagta hai kuch ulta honewala hai which will not be so funny.  vishwas hi uth gaya hai jaise.

anyways tuh dekh aur batah ok.  maybe I am being overtly cynical, kya pata.

aaj office mein din bohot kharab tha toh i am feeling a little under the weather.  waiting for hubby to come back from outside then off to sleep.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
hope all is well with ya. 😊

my mom was rofling on watching the precap yesterday, so guess she'd enjoy and these days, i don't really bother you know .. ridz ji screen pe prakat hote hi main nirvana mode mein chali jaati hoon 🀣 

bas meri gut feeling bar bar yehi bolri hai ki this is the final showdown before she gets kicked out of the show 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

hope all is well with ya. 😊

my mom was rofling on watching the precap yesterday, so guess she'd enjoy and these days, i don't really bother you know .. ridz ji screen pe prakat hote hi main nirvana mode mein chali jaati hoon 🀣 

bas meri gut feeling bar bar yehi bolri hai ki this is the final showdown before she gets kicked out of the show 

ok we go with your gutπŸ˜ƒ

chal abhi mein night night

tuh khana kha aur show dekh aur phir soh jahπŸ˜ƒ

kal no NBT😊
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
lunch kar liya aur abhi toh shaam hone wali hai .. abhi soungi toh raat ko neend nahi aayegi aur agar aisa hua toh subha uth nahi paaungi aur school miss hoga πŸ˜† 

arey yaar, am badly waiting for the weekends .. so tired πŸ₯±
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkkphile

after consuming this farce for days/months on the tube now (although grudgingly, but still CONSUMING! and mind it, it wasn't even like i was forced to chomp the trash at gunpoint. it was a choice made at will and i better take the responsibility for its side-effects (although peer-pressure in this forum definitely had some role to play πŸ˜†)) i've actually reached a point where i ENJOY this tragicomedy! it's like my 'sanity pill' i NEED every day. you know it drowns you eventually but without it you would drown just right away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  when i saw riddhima step into bhatnagar house in the precap today, i found myself smirking inside, cheering for her; go girl go, break all hell loose!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then i realized, i now officially belong to the tamasha-loving sensationalist lot 😳

Hail TV Soap Drama! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@kkkphile;  I can just about detect an almost maniacal,hysterical laugh!! πŸ˜†  I know this stuff can send you over the edge, I get it!!  If you can't beat em...then join em! πŸ˜‰

And the "tamasha- loving sensationalist lot"  always win!!  How naive were we to think NBT could actually be different?!  Serves us right!! We should know better by now,shouldn't we?! πŸ˜›

Anyways, enjoy the tamasha, there's a whole lot more coming your way!! 
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desimem2010

I stopped analysing and writing too -- UNDER PROTEST till Rondee says bye-bye πŸ€£. Just made myself a nice cup of tea and having cake too ... wallowing in selfpity after reading Rids-living-in-with-mohan article 

@ desimem 2010, @Hope... seems like everyone is in a picket line of sorts today!! Just watched today's show, and about to become a full fledged member of the NBT Federal Union of Disgruntled Viewers !! Where's my placard?! You don't wanna read what's on it...not forum friendly! 

Don't even need a trannie today, Hope, I'm that jaded! Sigh! Will just prolong the agony...the Hindi words  sound bad enough,and I don't even understand Hindi!! 

The thing is Rondee doesn't look to be saying bye-bye anytime soon! πŸ˜‘ By next week,she'll be firmly ensconced in Mohan's place, wreaking even further havoc in the lives of MM and ours too! πŸ˜­

The CVs appear to have put all their TRP eggs into one bigamy basket, and in so doing have killed the goose that lays the golden egg!!   TRPs are even lower, and the MM relationship/ love story has been so tarnished !! Yes Hope, they have  cooked the goose!! πŸ˜‰  And broken every last egg , even the golden ones!!  Too bad! Ok, back to the picket line!! πŸ˜‰
desimem2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

@ desimem 2010, @Hope... seems like everyone is in a picket line of sorts today!! Just watched today's show, and about to become a full fledged member of the NBT Federal Union of Disgruntled Viewers !! Where's my placard?! You don't wanna read what's on it...not forum friendly! 

Don't even need a trannie today, Hope, I'm that jaded! Sigh! Will just prolong the agony...the Hindi words  sound bad enough,and I don't even understand Hindi!! 

The thing is Rondee doesn't look to be saying bye-bye anytime soon! πŸ˜‘ By next week,she'll be firmly ensconced in Mohan's place, wreaking even further havoc in the lives of MM and ours too! πŸ˜­

But... But... But... (there i go sputtering again... can't believe this is happening to me πŸ˜†) But why the hell that SS had to give such spoilers that Rondee was getting the boot in 10 days timeπŸ˜•?... Oh! i get it  -- 10 days in real life is different from 10 days on the indian telly soaps..
Damn!! now they are going to stretch this Rondee nonsense for eternity... πŸ˜‘

The CVs appear to have put all their TRP eggs into one bigamy basket, and in so doing have killed the goose that lays the golden egg!!   TRPs are even lower, and the MM relationship/ love story has been so tarnished !! Yes Hope, they have  cooked the goose!! πŸ˜‰  And broken every last egg , even the golden ones!!  Too bad! Ok, back to the picket line!! πŸ˜‰

Yeah someone mentioned cooking the goose till it is charred!! πŸ€£, The CVs discovered that the golden egg was in fact some cheap alloy covered in gold paint!!

kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope, i love it when you play the coach and charge us in that tone πŸ€— sorry masterji 😳

the opening scene felt apt yesterday and their BG score fit the picture like ball and socket joint. yet it was somehow nasty; perhaps because the story is the pawn now and the song is the duke while it should be the opposite. do you distort the story so that the song holds true till Doomsday? anyway, too late and too lost to ask now.

the WWF at bhatnagar house stole the show for me. mohan vs. biwi no. 1 and indumati gets to be the referee! πŸ˜† this woman really amuses me. she has been in denial of mohan's unmistakable desires/convictions for the longest time. she KNOWS what mohan stands for, she KNOWS that mohan loves megha to madness and she KNOWS that she has no control over him but still she would just not admit it. her advice to mohan on how to get rid of megha makes for a good laugh. it is definitely more convenient for her to pretend to believe the accusations of the outsider than acknowledge mohan's truth. serves her purpose.

Khabsurat si auntee ka toh kya kahein! she truly turned evil yesterday. had she claimed mohan on time and refrained from the divorce, she would have been understandably selfish. now she is an ungrateful backstabber in full form (ahem..did prinal say riddhima is a very positive character? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). At least she has decided what colour she is now ☯️ 

MIL-DIL duo gunfiring Mohan with all kinds of cliched dialogues and mohan losing his cool was 🀣. the meagre traces of gentlemanliness/chilvalry left in him - all gone; kick the bitch out of the house πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

mohan trying to confirm megha's faith in his love with the statement cum question 'aur tum bhi jaanti ho yeh sach nahi?!' and megha yelling Give Me Some Space with her 'tum kyun nahi samajhte!!!!' in the last scene was in good taste.

yesterday's episode was also a little intimidating in that i got an inkling of the saas-bahu kitchen politics kind of drama unfolding with renu, indu and riddhima taking centerstage. what say?
Edited by kkkphile - 11 years ago
kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

@kkkphile;  I can just about detect an almost maniacal,hysterical laugh!! πŸ˜†  I know this stuff can send you over the edge, I get it!!  If you can't beat em...then join em! πŸ˜‰

And the "tamasha- loving sensationalist lot"  always win!!  How naive were we to think NBT could actually be different?!  Serves us right!! We should know better by now,shouldn't we?! πŸ˜›

Anyways, enjoy the tamasha, there's a whole lot more coming your way!! 

Leesan, the overdose of criticism is actually me preparing myself for a peaceful IF free, NBT free holiday-cum-fast next week πŸ˜†