Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kkkphile

πŸ˜†glad to know your autopsy is going to be served daily. bad for me, i'm going to have to lurk around here every morning πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

simiπŸ€—  howz the moving.  one day at a time.  am on holiday today.  from tomorrow back to the grind so monu might escape my vinegared tongue that once used to only spew maple syrup on himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Chef has Run Away and My Roasted Rump is laying front and centre at the buffet table for anyone to make the first slice and for a ton to feast onπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he volunteered himself to be cooked and now hungry wolves are already seated at the buffet table πŸ˜† riddhima, indu, renu, megha - mohan has been closed in from all sides! no escape there! poor poor monu 
when he said to guru 'jab unke aasoo bahenge toh mera pata nahi kya hoga' i really felt how badly doomed this guy is! with the kind of guilty conscience he has, he's gonna die a thousand deaths if / when the whole family jumps at him. in fact their silent tears alone would be weapon enough to break him into pieces.

monu does not seem to care for his own hide.  he cares that megha will dump it under duress of family and society.  i think. the tears comment was very awww and ordinarily  i would be on it like white on rice but i am currently in camp meghaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  he has seen her walk away for good many times.  it is his perseverance that finally got through to her and that is the only reason he is there,  he is afraid that out of sight would be out of mind.  if he only knew.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  this girl has fallen so deep that she cannot get mannu out of her thoughtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

That was just classic! damn i love this kind of unintended humor between the two! it isn't like the 'rajma ko pakne ke liye kitni sitiyaan lagti hai' argument between guru and renu or tannu dancing with just his boxers on the terrace. mohan and papaji are two serious people having some serious conversation on a serious topic (only if the one knew what the 'serious topic' for the other is! πŸ˜†). the subtle comedy that emerges in a grave situation just because the'innuedos' and 'prastavs' are misunderstood is just πŸ‘

yes i love their comedy simi.  it is never slapstick.  it is a comedy of errors always.  i had written about this once.  not sure if you had ever read that post.  this is the section.  I had written it then and it still applies.  i love their relationship when papaji is not having a fit.

Yesterday I was thinking how the communication between these two is so joyously cock-eyed yet it focuses on their deepest desires - Mohan's every MU has been based on his desire to receive prastaavs from Papaji and Papaji's understanding of anything Mohan says has been based on the desire to shower unlimited aashirwads on Mohan.  They are like two bumbling bees reveling in the joys of the MUs they create jointly. Talk about the merriment of foolsπŸ˜† 

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me too! i would hate to see a public strip down of mohan. for anyone else other than megha, the tragedy is just entertainment. it is really no one else's business.

yes simi for everyone else it is just mean minded gossip😑  and for stupid renu it is a cheeap thrill.

Originally posted by shamil

🀣  The main entry had all the Hope-centric elementsπŸ˜›  but this one had me in splits
I have watched a few scenes here n there  which include the patting one and the last scene. 
Renu scenes I fast forwardedπŸ˜†  she really wanted to know which HM was better? shameless woman🀒

Hope centric ehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i know.   felt it was like flat champagne when i re read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

renu is being portrayed as a sick woman.  i hate it.  my husband has an aunt like this.  when we came back from honeymoon she asked me that question sneakily.  she thought i was the sharmilee type.  i told her to ask her nephew and then i stood up and told my hubby your aunt wants to speak to you she wants to know how it went.  aunt has never spoken another similar line to me again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  these types are disgusting and you have to shame them instantly  or they just get worse🀒
Originally posted by Lekz

πŸ‘πŸΌ as usual ...wful post cracked me up at the sarcasm and humor...
Hope u rock girl...

So Sonal is back to story - that is good news...
But why is the Broad Story category still around ...can be done away with and some money saved right  πŸ˜ƒ?

Any further updates on the new entry ????

i know me too lekz.  when will they get that stupid duo out?  mood kharab kardete hain

i want a gushworthy show again.😭

they never advise on changes to production team as that causes too much unrest.  they do it sneakily😑
Originally posted by sumiswap

Nice again. Hope likhe aur achcha na ho...not possible πŸ˜†.

sumiπŸ€—

Monu's sardi abhi thoda baki hai. Renu hai na poora ilaaj karne πŸ€’

yehi daar lag raha hai.

Papaji never fails to fry jalebis out of Monu's brains πŸ˜†

of all the things a roof leak.  and papaji wanted to fix mohan's problem in his spare time in two three days.   papaji be careful what you wish for.  r joh ek baar gale mein atki toh it is a lifelong hitcki.  monu was so grateful for this wonderfully understanding father.  kahan uska sadela baap or kahan yeh mahan insaan.  now if only wife could have an equally charitable soul.  then life ban jaaye.

I so wanted Meenu to have some quite time with herself to assess things. But seems like getting Monu to Vyas nivaas is laying foundation to the impending striptease (chaddi utaaro πŸ˜†) !!

i don't mind if he hangs aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  but he needs to stop forcing her to resolve things.  that i do mind.  give her time.  i like the dynamics right now.  he is there on the sidelines but very much in sight and she is standing stock still in her own private world in the arena.  everytime she sees him and goes mad.  its a treat.  its like seeing a spark fly off every now and then from a dampening fire.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  did you notice how he had that brief glance of irritation/ disapproval when she was being angry with the kids.  oh he is very protective of his chunku munku.  does not want wifey to take out their frustration on the kids no matter how natural or mildπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  he does not express it because he is in deep do-do himself but it showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didnt notice that the screenplay writer has changed. Only after reading your post I went back to see who this new addition was. He is some Aseem Arora and has thankfully not worked for any Kekta shows. Isliye jaan mein jaan aayi. But what about the broad story writer? Usko kab replace karenge. And Dappu!!! πŸ˜‘

i hope so sumi.  lets do a group peace hug and meditate for these collectively trinity to walk away  - raddhi, jhappu and dhappu.  vat laga dih mere darling monu ki. satyanaash ho tumhara.  keedhe padhe har tereh ghar mein latakte hue award ko😑
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Yaar sabsey pehley toh koi hope ke posts ka thread banao..such a stress buster yours  and shamil's threads  are:) Inkey bina humaara forum ek dry mediocre semi spicy text book lagta.. You both post ... it lights up the entire forum :)  Sarcasm, language, humor.. all uffiana level :)

thanks a lot jayn.  it is so sweet of you to say that.πŸ€—
  Yest episode was good.I really hope Ridzie comes to stay in Mohan's house
jayn please dont think this in your worse dreams.  i hate demented track suggestions because they just feed demented jhappu's imagination.  we are xing our own feet yaar.😭😭😭

Originally posted by --Hope--

i don't mind if he hangs aroundπŸ˜†  but he needs to stop forcing her to resolve things.  that i do mind.  give her time.  i like the dynamics right now.  he is there on the sidelines but very much in sight and she is standing stock still in her own private world in the arena.  everytime she sees him and goes mad.  its a treat.  its like seeing a spark fly off every now and then from a dampening fire.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  did you notice how he had that brief glance of irritation/ disapproval when she was being angry with the kids.  oh he is very protective of his chunku munku.  does not want wifey to take out their frustration on the kids no matter how natural or mildπŸ˜†  he does not express it because he is in deep do-do himself but it showsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chunku munku πŸ˜†..very cute...That scene of Megha taking out her frustration on the kids was very naturally done and Mohan is very protective about them...sigh these things make it very difficult for me to hate him with vengeance!! πŸ˜­...

I guess he is slowly moving towards the idea of giving her the much needed space as per the pre-cap. I am eager to watch that scene today. My hopes pinned on it considering we have to endure Indu and her DIL in the later half of the episode πŸ€’. 

i hope so sumi.  lets do a group peace hug and meditate for these collectively trinity to walk away  - raddhi, jhappu and dhappu.  vat laga dih mere darling monu ki. satyanaash ho tumhara.  keedhe padhe har tereh ghar mein latakte hue award ko😑

Monu aur show dono ki laga daali in teeno ne πŸ˜‘. I hope Indu gets to know that Raddi is her DIL legally that will some how be a step towards Raddi's exit. 

Chunku munku πŸ˜†..very cute...That scene of Megha taking out her frustration on the kids was very naturally done and Mohan is very protective about them...sigh these things make it very difficult for me to hate him with vengeance!! πŸ˜­...

i hate his kaand but still love him.  i am basically as hopeless as meghaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  how can you get angry with such a man.  πŸ˜†

Monu aur show dono ki laga daali in teeno ne πŸ˜‘. I hope Indu gets to know that Raddi is her DIL legally that will some how be a step towards Raddi's exit.

that is a cheap trick on raddhi's part.  i never emphatized with r only megha because r brought this down on herself.  he told her till the moment he took the pheras that belonged heart mind and soul to someone else and she fell in love immediately adfter one ringaringa rosie.  WTH?

now she clingslike a leech knowign that in his mind nothing has changed towards megha?  from the very first time this character showed up I had asked what kind of a girl is she that inspite of being from a rich family she is willing to marry a poor man in junna mohalla.  something was always off.    she thinks she is going to win any affection from mohan by trying to destroy his happiness and get his mother to whack him🀣  she does not know our monu.   he can be a number one halkut when he wants to be.  oh he will give her just desserts if he gets madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Hope--

I need Monu to suffer some more before I can start loving him again. I am wicked πŸ˜ˆ

Arre sumi I find a suffering man very adorable to watch especially when he is deserving of all the suffering and most important the torture must be slow, sustained and subte😈   Monu;s kaand deserves nothing less.  love bhov toh sab theek hai.

that is a cheap trick on raddhi's part.  i never emphatized with r only megha because r brought this down on herself.  he told her till the moment he took the pheras that belonged heart mind and soul to someone else and she fell in love immediately adfter one ringaringa rosie.  WTH?

Exactly my point. Even if it is LOWE at Phursht sight...it can never be this intense that she is finding it difficult to let go of him. Or is it that she is 'Sanskaari' and as per her sanskaar you should fall in love with the first guy who comes with a marriage alliance?? 
I felt bad for her because it did take a lot of guts from her to give up her marriage considering the kind of society she lives in and she did try to move away from MM but Jappu had other plans (Not fate πŸ˜†). So Raddi ke soye hue sanskaar jaag gaye and Raddi now wants to be the Sati. πŸ˜‘

what marriage yaar,  she was walking with the dead around the agni.  he looked like had been raped before doing the rounds and was being held hostage.  she should have never marrie dhim even for her father knowing that he is in love with someone else. 

now she clingslike a leech knowign that in his mind nothing has changed towards megha?  from the very first time this character showed up I had asked what kind of a girl is she that inspite of being from a rich family she is willing to marry a poor man in junna mohalla.  something was 
always off.    

Even I found it wierd when she started mouthing things like 'Aap jidhar rahoge main bhi khushi khushi udhar reh loongi!' I was like aise pehle meeting mein kaun bolta hai???? Poori dal kaali lag rahi thi mujhe toh tabhi πŸ˜†

she has to be the wierdest character ever so illogical and unjustifiable. theperson who created her was psycho

she thinks she is going to win any affection from mohan by trying to destroy his happiness and get his mother to whack him🀣  she does not know our monu.   he can be a number one halkut when he wants to be.  oh he will give her just desserts if he gets madπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am waiting for Monu to turn hulkut today. Give her those 'I am going to bury you right away' looks . 
[/QUOTE]

yes please hulkut with indu and riddhi I would LOVE. yes please. no matter what he gets from megha on this side I want him to be angry young man. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I want him to turn on raddhi like he turned on prateek in that pain spray scene.  OMG we need a bottle of mace to protect our monu's virginityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TOI Article on NBT - MR will stay together.. πŸ˜† - i was tellin this itne dino see.. - coz this how bigamy track progresses further in any serial.. be it BV / fekta shows , anything. 

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Riddhima to shift to Mohan's house in Na Bole Tum

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Color's TV will very soon witness some great drama.

In the upcoming episodes, there will be a major high point in the daily when Riddhima ( Prinal Oberoi) will decide to shift to Mohan's house.

As already seen on the show that the newlywed Megha (Akanksha Singh) and Mohan's married life is going thorugh some tense moments after Megha realized the truth about Mohan and Riddhima's marriage. Mohan and Megha's honeymoon ended on a depressing note.

Sources inform that Riddhima who desperately wants Mohan back in to her life will soon decide to shift to Mohan's house. She will forcibly stay with Mohan as his wife. This will irk Megha and the situation between Mohan and Megha will become worse. Mohan who married Riddhima to save her father will try his best to prove his innocence but Megha will pay no heed.

When contacted, 
Kunal Karan Kapoor and Akanksha Singh remained unavailable for comment.