India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Day 2 - My Goose is Cooked

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
The Chef has Run Away and My Roasted Rump is laying front and centre at the buffet table for anyone to make the first slice and for a ton to feast onLOL

This is the situation of our darling Monu.  Yes,  Monu's goose is cooked.

So Monu decided today to play follow the leader.  So there he was taking ALL CUES from megha and while I personally think this is a good strategy,  I only wish the strategy went with the CLEAR AND PRESENT understanding oF Why his goose is being cooked.  But sadly Monu still does not seem to get it.  Well atleast his convo with Guru and the precap did not indicate this.

Talking about convos,  the lovestory between papaji and mohan is brewing again as papaji lets out another fake flare.  This man has a doctorate in giving Monu heartaches with his innuendos and prastaavs.  Luckily for Monu this time the prastaav unravelled in seconds not a week's worth of epi

So megha is acting predictabily and saving the roasted rump everytime someone moves forward with the carving knife.  Megha is in an odd place.  She desperately needs space,  she needs to work things out in her mind,  this is a major shock.  Monu does not believe in space.  Not when that space can only grow with every passing day that Megha reasons things out.  He is terrified of what a reasoned Megha means to him and their future together.  been there done thatLOLLOLLOL  so at the first opportunity he is back in hen pen and man did that ruffle all sorts of pretty feathers. LOLLOLLOL

Poor megha she cannot even give him the dagger looks without everyone weighing in like its a Broadway showLOLLOLLOL  Nanhi better be careful. In her innocent attempts to work things out I see another major thappad or shake coming her way.

I hate what Mohan did but as he did it to Megha.  I want Megha and megha alone to be the judge and executioneer.   I am so not liking any outside interference into this.  But  seems the PH has different plans for a public chaddi uttar (strip search) session of Mohan with dramatic sound effects.LOLLOLLOL

Today's epi was not bad.  It was not superb but it was not bad.

However, Sudhir Sharma seems to be back to his old tricks again and I wonder if HE WILL EVER LEARNSleepyOuchAngry.   We have a new screenplay writer.  Sonal is no longer on screenplay only on story.  This could go two ways

a)  Us requesting a greater emphasis on story means that Sudhir Sharma has got Sonal to focus all efforts on that OR
b)  Sudhir is experimenting again and if this new guy is from Kekta Mai's biradaari our goose is collectively cooked.  Time to really quit. 

Fingers crossed. Knock on Wood.  Tie a Knot and Spin a Prayer Wheel. Time and the next few epis will tell. 

Hope
Big smile

Edited by --Hope-- - 03 September 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

desimem2010arijit.biswaskkkphileAnshu..amrutha26crazy87larimel22ashakdswavai2Dee_76blmadhuriIshaqzaadeankur281AllThingsNice-Wishes-saurisLekzsitammaLeesannb.nehasumiswapsonu-monu..geeth..SenpooSwastikAshNiJay_taporipc_palsshamilsehar mehrotraSunShine_Amisty85-RadhaRani-_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
You and your sarcasm. ROFL Where is your charan? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711kkkphileIshaqzaadeDee_76ankur281--Hope--nb.nehaLeesanshamil

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
 Awesome post Hope, and well said. 

I am spinning my prayer wheel too (monu style) in the hopes that your first option comes true.

And yes, Monu does have penchant for finding quickfix solutions. And Megha finding "her space" in that house??? Well, she is the one who decided to go there for lack of any other place to go!! 

But seeing the Precap, don't know what to think, least the CVs also go the Vedkant vyas way --- talking in riddles I mean LOL.  So again we have that hundred questions and theories of what could, would, should happen. LOL But the hopeless die-hard fan that i am of this show, i am hoping that Megha comes to know of Rids unstable mental health and helps Mohan.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileDee_76Ishaqzaade--Hope--Leesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desimem2010

I am spinning my prayer wheel too (monu style) in the hopes that your first option comes true.

And yes, Monu does have penchant for finding quickfix solutions. And Megha finding "her space" in that house??? Well, she is the one who decided to go there for lack of any other place to go!! 

But seeing the Precap, don't know what to think, least the CVs also go the Vedkant vyas way --- talking in riddles I mean LOL.  So again we have that hundred questions and theories of what could, would, should happen. LOL But the hopeless die-hard fan that i am of this show, i am hoping that Megha comes to know of Rids unstable mental health and helps Mohan.

Sometimes the best place to find space is in a crowd because everyone is so busy with ther routines that they have no time to spy on you.  WHile this may not be a hundred percent true in the vyas house with two kids in tow this poor woman has very few options.  At this rate she was better in MOhan's new bedroom but on principled grounds that option was out too.  I feel really really bad for her just like I did when this show first started.

Mohan might just end up breaking all relations with him mom over riddhima.

Megha will always watch over Mohan.  the fact that they are very much in love and have been each others guardian angels sort of for a while in different degrees will not allow her to severe herself from him completely.  it is not possible and I think a part of mohan was banking on this subconciously when he married her inspite of the pending divorce.   I want Mohan to extricate himself from this mess himself.  Megha should not have to scoop the poop.  Its not fair.  After that they can work on a life together because end of day these two are too into each other to stay away I guess.

I dont want Rondhi to be nuts as a solution to this because every other character has exited with dignity but I guess this is where they are going.  I hope they keep it logical.  Surprising that Monu was not on his bike when he met them.

I really dont like it when these third wheels create trouble but I guess this not a movie only a daiy soap so some of that nonsense has to be there. let's see how that works.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanshamil-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

You and your sarcasm. ROFL Where is your charan? LOL

Bidzie:

Today I was not even feeling like doing any wise cracks yaar

the show needs to chill on the constant drama quotient.  getting feed up of constantly seeing rondhi, indu and renu.  irritating by godAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileDee_76Ishaqzaadenb.nehaLeesan_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

desimem2010 Groupbie
desimem2010
desimem2010

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Sometimes the best place to find space is in a crowd because everyone is so busy with ther routines that they have no time to spy on you.  WHile this may not be a hundred percent true in the vyas house with two kids in tow this poor woman has very few options.  At this rate she was better in MOhan's new bedroom but on principled grounds that option was out too.  I feel really really bad for her just like I did when this show first started.

Mohan might just end up breaking all relations with him mom over riddhima.

Megha will always watch over Mohan.  the fact that they are very much in love and have been each others guardian angels sort of for a while in different degrees will not allow her to severe herself from him completely.  it is not possible and I think a part of mohan was banking on this subconciously when he married her inspite of the pending divorce.   I want Mohan to extricate himself from this mess himself.  Megha should not have to scoop the poop.  Its not fair.  After that they can work on a life together because end of day these two are too into each other to stay away I guess.

I dont want Rondhi to be nuts as a solution to this because every other character has exited with dignity but I guess this is where they are going.  I hope they keep it logical.  Surprising that Monu was not on his bike when he met them.

I really dont like it when these third wheels create trouble but I guess this not a movie only a daiy soap so some of that nonsense has to be there. let's see how that works.

Hmmm never thought of it in that way -- finding solace in a crowded place, interesting though. Smile.

You are right in saying that Mohan has to clean the poop himself. The Rids marriage track itself is such a mess -- illogical and nonsensical. And I did a few gray hairs debating this one!!,

Yikes!! And Renu eavesdropping on MM convo and hearing the "You are the real Mrs.Bhatnagar" and that sick dialogue "Was this better than the previous HM". By God! she is going to have a field day should she also know about the Rids-Mohan marriage. Looks like there will be scenes with Mohan "Gladiator in Arena" style.

Feel sorry for her too -- she is in no-man's land right now!! Megha has many people to face and hence all the more difficult for her should this come out in the open. 

and FYI, Monu's bike is right in front of the car.. see the precap again!! LOL 

Edited by desimem2010 - 03 September 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaade--Hope--LeesanSenpooshamil-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Leesan:
need translation hon?

tell me which scenes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileLeesan-Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Hmmm never thought in that way -- finding solace in a crowded place, interesting thought though. Smile.

You are right in saying that Mohan has to clean the poop himself. The Rids marriage track itself is such a mess -- illogical and nonsensical. And I did a few gray hairs debating this one!!,

Feel sorry for her too -- she is no-man's land right now!! Megha has many people to face and hence all the more difficult for her should this come out in the open.

and FYI, Monu's bike is right in front of the car.. see the precap again!! LOL 

i grew up in bombay - the most crowded city I know of.  famuily of eight in a one bedroom.  there is no physical space but when you need to chill there is mental spaceLOLLOL.  not for long thoughLOLLOL

I actually was hoping that megha would never have to interact with ridz again.  that girl is just trouble. 

I usually feel more sorry for mohan than megha or equal.  this time its all megha for me and I guess that is the wife in me that is Angry  at mohan.  I wanted to laugh today when they played the sad music everytime mohan's overtures were rejected.  and then MIL being MIL asks MOHAN not megha if he is happy.  So typically archais. Always check on the man's happiness not the woman's.  My god woman do you want her to wash his feet in gratitude for his love???  MOhan of course acts the virtuous lamb and goes along with megha's yes.  actually today she clearly indicated that she would not leave him.  she said we are all ok.  she still sees them as a unit.  everything else is just reactionary.  as long as she sees them as a unit,  Monu's hide is safeLOLLOLLOL

I was so happy he did nto give that confident smirk when she patted his back

I really laughed at that scene though.  she wanted to prove their happines to MIL so she gave him the happiness roti and he CHOKED on all the happiness he got. she actually had to douse the happiness out with waterLOLLOLLOL  Yes Monu was very happyLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index