* || Member in a Million Special || * - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations Sonia ðŸ˜Š
It was indeed amazing to be the Special MOTW.
I haven't been able to answer all the grilling questions- but I promise once I'm back to the active mode, I will answer everything and hit them in your scrap!

So thank you everyone in this thread for being so NICE to me. Preeti, Stuti, Shravani, Ayushi, i love you guys! ðŸ¤—

And I can't forget my favorite senior, Fairy ðŸ¤—

So it's a small goodbye. But kabhi alvida na kehna, hum gain raahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte! :P
Originally posted by -Predator-

I haven't been able to answer all the grilling questions- but I promise once I'm back to the active mode, I will answer everything and hit them in your scrap!

So thank you everyone in this thread for being so NICE to me. Preeti, Stuti, Shravani, Ayushi, i love you guys! ðŸ¤—

And I can't forget my favorite senior, Fairy ðŸ¤—

So it's a small goodbye. But kabhi alvida na kehna, hum gain raahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte! :P

I love you too ðŸ˜³ See you in my scraps ðŸ˜† I'm gonna bug you until you answer them Sonia ðŸ¤£
Hope you enjoyed your spot light! :) 
Originally posted by -Predator-

So thank you everyone in this thread for being so NICE to me. Preeti, Stuti, Shravani, Ayushi, i love you guys!🤗

And I can't forget my favorite senior, Fairy🤗

firstly is that shravani me only??assuming it to be me, i am replying you... ðŸ˜†

ðŸ¤— love yu too sonia..it was indeed special to have someone special like you as MOTW ..and is baar tho tum bach gayi yaar..seeing the no. Of questions you already have to reply,i left you this time.. lucky yu...:-D..and i loved all your answers...:-)..and hope you enjoyed your spot light..:-)
Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago
SENIOR kisko bola 🤣
Was great to have you in the spotlight Billi! 🤗
Will miss you 😳
Tc and jaldi wapis aana :P
All the best for everything!

PS- topic closed. Will be back with the new MOTW soon :)
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago