* || Member in a Million Special || * - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Stutz-

ofcourse we can! Kyun deepali? Cant we?
Wait..lemme ask me the mod only :$
fari? Daddy? Cant we grill JS?

*Fari says yes, you can..sonia is all yours this week*

Stuti jumps...yayyy!!!

JS..okay.. This list u answer all..next list se only first three and last three *bats eyelids*

NIKAMMI πŸ₯Ί

Mera bhi waqt ayega, dekhna *smirks*
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Meow πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Tu bhi aagayi ragging karne πŸ€’
Stuti, mein tujhe nahi chorungi
seniors ko pareshan karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai, waise i want to see stuti on the hotseat somewhere so badly πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—

Hahaha...too bad..sapne dekhte raho :D
and JS.. Tu chhodti kisko hai..
CP..ur turn to take revenge *hugz*

JS.. I DIDNT tell CP :/ so dont blame me :|

answer the questions.. Hmph
Omg I'm waiting for the same Aanchs! Jis din isko banaya MOTW, uss din hmmm πŸ˜ˆ

Answering :(
Mera like button kaam nai kar raha.. I am studying abhi.. Next time i see this thread qs shud be answered..hmph..hahaha

Stuti teen baar motw ban chuki hai.. :| so i guess you'll should leave your hopes nikammo!
Originally posted by Deepali88

Sonia !!!! B Back with some stuffs :D
  •  whats your favorite flower? Rose
  • whats more important in life , fame or money ? Money
  • whats your favorite hang out place with friends ? Shisha Lounge / beach
  •  do you have pets ? yes, a cat
  •  who is your inspiration in life ? Princess Diana - Stand up and speak up for what you feel is correct towards any injustice being done.
  •  are you interested in politics ?? I HATE politics. It's all about freemasons. πŸ˜‘
  •  if you get 1 million , how willl u spend it ? As of now, donate. To Syrian trial victims.
  •  ever did bungee jumping ? Yupppers in SA! :D Best experience everrr!
  •   your fav quote ? You were born to be real, not to be perfect. You're here to be what you are, not what someone wants you to be. So stand up for yourself, look them in the eye and say- Don't judge me until you know me, don't underestimate me until you've challenged me and don't talk about me, until you've talked to me. EnoughSaid!
  •  favorite junk food I gobble almost everything :P
  •  when was the last time you went for shopping and bought something for yourself today.
  •  how long can you sleep ? I can sleep till whenever, it's the best I can do XD
  •  what do you do to get out of sad or depressed moment music
  •  do you follow any diet yes.
  • A girl should be ? decent, modest and true of words.
  •  A boy should be? handsome and faithful, which most aren't :P
  • if you  can be someone else , who would it be Lol don't want to! Lov myself.
  •  how does it feel to be MOTW feels good. in fact awesome. friends grill me. I'm so happy. Can't describe.
  • how do you react when you are angry with someone scream.
  • do you like flirting no.
  • sunrise or sunset sunrise!
  • you active in morning/ day time or at night depends on the work I've done.
  • when was the last time you went for a party a week ago
  • do you do house hold chores why you ask, of course I do!
  •  last action movie you went to Return of Chen Zhen
  •  do you like to spend money on books or on cds books
  •  do you save money 
Some more for youπŸ˜†
  1. What is the meaning of your name? i have no idea, but someone once told main urdu it meant prawns πŸ˜²
  2. your favorite book all time favorite- PS I love you by Cecilia Ahern / Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  3. Summer or Winter Definitely summer!
  4. Happiest moment of your life The day my sister got married
  5. Weirdest thing you ever did? scream at a prof who was dozing off in a lecture :P
  6. Who is most close to in your family? Sister
  7. what would be your dream job? doctor πŸ˜†
  8. your dream date? hmm. tellywood- karan Kundra. hollywood Ian Somerhalder- he's such a cutie offscreen!
  9. your favorite animal cat.
  10. Do like tattoos they look good on people but I wouldn't prefer it for myself.
  11. If yes  what would you get tattoed? 
  12. what is your height? 5"3
  13. if you like then what colour would you get your hair dyed? never dye!
  14. What's the first thing you do in the morningπŸ˜† yawn for 10mins :P
  15. What's the last thing you do before going to sleep study/music
  16. Who would you rather spend day with Srk or RanveerπŸ˜‰ Ranbir!
  17. What's more important helping poor person or helping a person without conscious to walk on right path Help a poor person
  18. A guy comes to you and tells you that he will kill himself in front of you if you don't go on date with him your answer?πŸ˜† Ok, go kill yourself πŸ˜†
  19. what is the craziest/naughtiest thing you have ever done??? describe in brief. too many to even mention!
  20. which country you will  like to visit I've been to many, but I really want to see Thailand
Enjoyeee On the Hot seatπŸ€—
Will be back soonπŸ˜‰

Oh gosh! It took me almost 40 minutes to answer all of these! πŸ˜²
Originally posted by -Stutz-

*ahem*
Chaal No. 1 Nikammi!
  1. When two people marry, they say, "you may kiss the bride". What do they say if two MEN get married? You many kiss the fool.
  2. If love is blind, why is marriage such an eye opener? Cause marriage is the reality which is no visible in teen love / infatution.
  3. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? "Do you really love me?' HAHAHAHAH IDK!
  4. Is gravity responsible for people falling in love. You're paagal no.
  5. If marriage is an institution and love is blind, wouldn't married couples in love belong to an institution for the blind? Are you ragging me?
  6. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? HAHAHAHAH check the bottle's ingredients :P
  7. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? May be human air from the mouth stinks :P
  8. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes and from Finland Fines? Conduct a meeting with UN.
  9. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does that mean the fifth one enjoys it? it means he isn't suffering from the same 
  10. Would a fly without wings be called a walk? if you named it yes
  11. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo? omg I never realized that! :O
  12. Why is it that you drive on the parkway, and park on the driveway? common sense
  13. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called "rush hour"? cause everyone's in a rush
  14. Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites? πŸ˜•
  15. How important does a person have to be before he is considered assassinated instead of just murdered? Aren't both just the same thing

I know you quite well to ask you "personal" questions, JS πŸ€—

I had to crack myself to answer these questions!

You are officially MAD!!!!!

Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
Pyaar ka...dard hai.. Khatta khatta..kadwa kadwa.. *runs away*

Lovely answers JS...me proud of my junglee billi cum shikari *hug*
Eeekkksss...u replied to my questions too... I lubb you..
Lovely answers..if and when u gave them! Nikammi tuuu...
P.s aint i officially crazy *wink* Goshhh... I miss my chammak challos!! Ohk..and the desis..and our special bonds..and my SD *sad*