0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

I don't doubt the existence of love at first. However, personally, I've only experienced the gradually fall of love. Though come to think of it, there was this one guy who smiled at me and it seemed like the world grew brighter all at once, and only he existed for that split second...looks I'm already contradicting myselfROFLROFLROFL. For now, let's just keep it to me being single and not in loveROFL.
ROFLROFLMay be it was a day dream yaarROFLROFLWhitch bug bit you ROFLROFLNot definetely lov bugggeeerrrBroken HeartROFLROFLHope it was not GC the Guy of split secondWinkROFLROFL

LOL!!! Nope it wasn't GC. If it were, then atleast I could have flashbacks to tide me overROFLROFL. The guy was definitely real though, saw him at a church event, and watched him work diligently throughout  the few weeks of the eventDay DreamingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaTahitien-moon

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I believe that love comes gradually. Love at first sight may exist, but I have not seen it yet with other couples (I am not in love yet myself, lol). However, I have seen many couples whose love has gotten stronger through the years, both in love and arranged marriages. To me, attraction is what comes at first sight, but true love comes only after we get to know the other person deeply, because to love them we must accept them with their faults, and often when people think they love someone, they find out their partner's faults/bad habits and are repulsed. Quickly, they begin realizing that they can never live with this person and the relationship collapses. So what they had before was not love, it was was attraction. I think most people in this world are very attracted to each other at first sight, because realistically love develops over time. That does not mean I will say love at first sight doesn't exist, but I have yet to see it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.Kittya_Cullenkholitamaneet_forever9Tahitien-moon

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I completely don't believe in love at first sight...
But i have stone hard belief in love that starts gradually...like after several meets...n after understanding d person...
Life mein pyaar zaroor hai...aur zaroor hona chahiye...

Edited by Remona - 03 September 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaTahitien-moon

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I believe in love gradually

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenkholitamaneet_forever9Tahitien-moon

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I believe in falling in love gradually coz it makes the relationship much more stronger .there may be something called love at first sight but for me it is nothing but attraction because how can someone fall in love without knowing the person or even talking with the person. for example I have seen my elder brother to fall in love gradually.Smile 

Edited by shalini28 - 03 September 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenkholitaTahitien-moon

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prasadini

I don't doubt the existence of love at first. However, personally, I've only experienced the gradually fall of love. Though come to think of it, there was this one guy who smiled at me and it seemed like the world grew brighter all at once, and only he existed for that split second...looks I'm already contradicting myselfROFLROFLROFL. For now, let's just keep it to me being single and not in loveROFL.
ROFLROFLMay be it was a day dream yaarROFLROFLWhitch bug bit you ROFLROFLNot definetely lov bugggeeerrrBroken HeartROFLROFLHope it was not GC the Guy of split secondWinkROFLROFL

LOL!!! Nope it wasn't GC. If it were, then atleast I could have flashbacks to tide me overROFLROFL. The guy was definitely real though, saw him at a church event, and watched him work diligently throughout  the few weeks of the eventDay DreamingROFL
ROFLROFLYou are quite a girl dear lov your humour ROFLROFLJust keep it up churchWinkor else whereClapROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
You fall in love gradually.

kholita

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
No I dont Believe in Love!!

kholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index