7 [10.94%]
9 [14.06%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Me for one not only biiig believer of love Embarrassedi also believe in love at first sight Blushingas me and my husband fell in lov with eachother first second we met Winkeven without knowing about eachother my marriage proposal from him came barely 24 hours after we metLOL And we got married just one month after meeting for the first time Day DreamingAnd i felt my story is like Barbara Cartland novelCoolAnd yet i still lov him just as much as i loved him the first second we met And i know it's just the same on his partStarafter8 yrs of marriage there's not one second of regret from both of us DancingAnd we believe we are the luckiest And most happiest couple that ever exsisted to feel this way And these feelings still going strongHugSo after my confession you can imagine which answer i've voted forWinkAnd i should also precise that our marriage is a love marriage And are both from two different continents different cultures but same backgroundsSmilehim a  spanish german from mom's side portugese brazilian from dad's sideSilly And  me a italian indian PartyFrom mom's side tahitian Dancingjapanese from dad's side what a cocktail haa friendsROFLROFLYet destined to beClapThumbs UpHeartHaaa

I would like if you would share your love story happy or sad if you don't mind my dearsWink

Edited by Prasadini - 03 September 2012 at 6:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-lahoricraze.LovelyDreamer.DeepDL19..SmaTz..maneet_forever9DMKJ_VB..Apz..MissIamTheBossAnushaGKkholitagal.angelVarnita.gcluvalicia.-BlushaLicious-

Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Soo no experience to share Tongueor any comments haaaStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeDeepDL19kholita-BlushaLicious-

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Voted For = I Dont Believe In Love !! LOL !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19..SmaTz..kholitaAngeloScuroTahitien-moon

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
No, I don't believe in love Smile

Sadiie x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19..SmaTz..kholitaAngeloScuroTahitien-moon

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I don't doubt the existence of love at first. However, personally, I've only experienced the gradually fall of love. Though come to think of it, there was this one guy who smiled at me and it seemed like the world grew brighter all at once, and only he existed for that split second...looks I'm already contradicting myselfROFLROFLROFL. For now, let's just keep it to me being single and not in loveROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19kholitaTahitien-moon

Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Sadiie x
Ooohhh saaadiiieee you will break Gurmeet's heart Angryi'd thaught that he was your great loveConfused And also thaught love at first look on his photo toooROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19Kittya_Cullenkholita

Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

I don't doubt the existence of love at first. However, personally, I've only experienced the gradually fall of love. Though come to think of it, there was this one guy who smiled at me and it seemed like the world grew brighter all at once, and only he existed for that split second...looks I'm already contradicting myselfROFLROFLROFL. For now, let's just keep it to me being single and not in loveROFL.
ROFLROFLMay be it was a day dream yaarROFLROFLWhitch bug bit you ROFLROFLNot definetely lov bugggeeerrrBroken HeartROFLROFLHope it was not GC the Guy of split secondWinkROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19kholita

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Sadiie x
Ooohhh saaadiiieee you will break Gurmeet's heart Angryi'd thaught that he was your great loveConfused And also thaught love at first look on his photo toooROFL

That's Different Love for GC

But in general, I don't believe in Love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.MissIamTheBosskholitaTahitien-moon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index