Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Together in grief... (Page 22)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Okay mom just issued a challenge asking me to stay off the Internet for 48 hours. If I do, she will allow me to skip a family wedding next week. Uff!

48 hours! Shocked

What will we do without you? Confused

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Depends on how long the wedding is...4 din ki shaadi, then I would take the 48 hrs...It has to be fair...LOL </font>

Hmm. If you put it like that then get off the internet ragini! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Okay mom just issued a challenge asking me to stay off the Internet for 48 hours. If I do, she will allow me to skip a family wedding next week. Uff!

48 hours! Shocked

Depends on how long the wedding is...4 din ki shaadi, then I would take the 48 hrs...It has to be fair...LOL

Okay guys, I think I should give this a shot. Who knows, I might actually be successful. Milte hain, when mom returns my laptop and smartphone. Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to end well?!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321zainah09--Sari--Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Howdy Girls,

@Bold: Those are the operative words, Sari. I wanted the shaadi because Khushi wanted it...social sanction and acceptance is, as you said, precious to her. So simple wedding or a circus, as long  as that goal is met, I am a happy camper.

Agree, any which way... Key for me is dadi cannot separate them...No more false pretexts...Shaadi ke baad separation I can take but denying her existence is not ok... especially with all these past stories coming up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

48 hours! Shocked

Depends on how long the wedding is...4 din ki shaadi, then I would take the 48 hrs...It has to be fair...LOL

Okay guys, I think I should give this a shot. Who knows, I might actually be successful. Milte hain, when mom returns my laptop and smartphone. Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to end well?!

mama's rock...ROFL
I feel for you girl but they pay the bills...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Hriju321Vistaashowstruckipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vistaa

Howdy Girls,

@Bold: Those are the operative words, Sari. I wanted the shaadi because Khushi wanted it...social sanction and acceptance is, as you said, precious to her. So simple wedding or a circus, as long  as that goal is met, I am a happy camper.

Agree, any which way... Key for me is dadi cannot separate them...No more false pretexts...Shaadi ke baad separation I can take but denying her existence is not ok... especially with all these past stories coming up...

Yes, past is killer...I fear for them, specially if Garima is indeed the other woman. For now though, she needs to be back at RM, by his side.

Btw, what is the hangout consensus on Garima? Other woman or not?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Hriju321

SPOILER ALERT :
Good news ladies-shaadi is happening
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3178730

Soul sister moment !

Looks like we're all having a soul sister moment. I'm glad the marriage is happening, I don't care that it is simple because I was always hoping for one with just the two of them so this is fine with me.

I think simple is per Khushi's request...she is that kind of girl...Like you Mandy, I wanted just the 2 but badon ka ashirvad is precious to Khushi, so I'll take it...

I was never concerned about marriage getting postponed coz he had accepted her as his wife. Yest reinforced that thought...

True, it was more than just a wedding for Khushi so this way everything is done according to her wishes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaashowstruckipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Visi.. I missed responding to your post yesterday. Loved it.. particularly the below lines. You always notice the subtle nuancesClap

. Can I just say how emotionally satisfying it was to see Arnav starting or ending his sentences with "Khushi"? It was a small touch but it underscored that he was actively and deliberately sharing his pain and tragedy, his fears and nightmares with her. It was not the automated, robotic outpouring of pain by a deeply tortured soul who has reached the end of his tether...and who does not care who is around him to listen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321zainah09Vistaashowstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Visi - was winding down...AD calling...A long weekend, now need to get it rolling... but your post brought me back...Awesome as usual...much of what we discussed tonight and we all agreed...You essentially summarised it beautifully...Clap The hugs, the diction, DB's childish banter...
But what worked was the screenplay...today they didn't mince words, they went straight to the story...So we all got the point...If only they could stick to their story, they have a powerful one...Leave the BW stuff for the competetion...A compelling story will bring back the audience...8pm isn't the time for decoding, we need to relax and unwind...the brains have been drained by AD...LOL

Sorry for the late replyEmbarrassed

Same to same...it is the powerful story summed by the nafrat mohabbat tagline that brought us to this show...and whenever they decide to tell that story, we are hooked.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321zainah09--Sari--showstruck.Mandy.ipkbs

Go to top