Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Together in grief... (Page 17)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Originally posted by Vistaa

HugHola SG's,

Having said that, Arnav's line about Anjali having lost it all..."ma, baap, pati aur ab bachcha..." was heartbreaking. I cried then...cried for a young woman who has seen such tragedy and who, it seems, is destined to repeat it...despite her desire and effort to cling to her perfect, make-believe world. That line really summed up Anjali's trauma.

Now to ODB and Khushi. Can I just say how emotionally satisfying it was to see Arnav starting or ending his sentences with "Khushi"? It was a small touch but it underscored that he was actively and deliberately sharing his pain and tragedy, his fears and nightmares with her. It was not the automated, robotic outpouring of pain by a deeply tortured soul who has reached the end of his tether...and who does not care who is around him to listen. This was Arnav who now knows that Khushi is his partner in every which way...that she is strong, loving, and honest and trustworthy and that he can rely on her to understand his pain, without thinking any less of him. She has seen him at his best and at his worst; and she has always been around for him. He had shared with Khushi about his mother's suicide earlier, but today he opened up in a cathartic retelling of his tragic past. Let us hope this helps him move forward, and find strength in Khushi's constant presence by his side.

That was a beautiful post vista.. I loved the above two paras the most.. I cried too at those lines.. when he says his di, has lost her mom, dad, husband now her baby.. it kind of showed his inability to do anything about it.. and how much he tried to protect her, but still some things were not under his control.. that was beautifully emoted by Barun...

It was truly a joy to see ASR open up to Khushi without her prompting him.. That shows the kind of ease that he has with her. He has accepted her as his soul mate. 

@Bold: Exactly!! She did not ask a leading question, she just showed that she was there for him...and he unhesitatingly went right ahead and shared it all...he has done this perhaps for the first time in all these years- really opened up to someone...all the other persons in his life had themselves experienced those tragic circumstances...and he had been their support. Today, he sought and found his very own support system.

Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Thanks...Wonders never cease, Joey...aap aur hum aaj ek hi panne par? LOL Issi baat par ek sher ho jaaye...

"Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin,
Dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib yeh khayal achcha hai..."

Jokes aside, Sanaya was awesome!!!

Hum aah bhi bhartey hain to ho jatey hai badnaam...
woh qatal bhi karte hain to charcha nahi hota...

LOL
I am a forever Sanaya fan, any day! as far as being on the same page, baday baday desh, choti choti bataein, something like that LOL

Touche!! LOL

Ab jab aapne qatal ki baat chedl hi dee hai...toh mulaihza farmaaeye...Ghalib kehte hain...

"Mohabbat mein farq nahin jeene aur marne ka,
Ussi ko dekh ke jeete hain, jis kafir pe dam nikle..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234showstruckNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks all...and rabba vey!! Have an early morning meeting tomorrow...la la land beckonsSmile

Till we meet again...toodles!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234showstruckHriju321Newbiesoapfan

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Touche!! LOL

Ab jab aapne qatal ki baat chedl hi dee hai...toh mulaihza farmaaeye...Ghalib kehte hain...

Khuda ke waaste parda na kaabe se uthaa zaalim
Kaheen aisa na ho yaan bhi wahi kaafir sanam nikle

The second line cracks me up!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Touche!! LOL

Khuda ke waaste parda na kaabe se uthaa zaalim
Kaheen aisa na ho yaan bhi wahi kaafir sanam nikle

The second line cracks me up!LOL

LOL 

Tongue-in-cheek meets conscientious objector!!! Big smile

What also leaves me spell bound in this and other of his kalam is the play on words that underscores the deep-seated irony...like here, second line being what it is, the first begins with "Khuda ke waaste..." LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joenet1234

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Sari and others.

What is peetal bartan?Confused

Beautiful episode! I guess Anjali like Arnav's mom gives more priority to husband than her baby/kids! Anjali started liking her rajkumari only after her clandestine meetings with Shyamu. Even when she was injured on glass shards, she was not thinking about baby but baby's father! Like mother like daughter! Mummy too saw some girl with her hubby and committed suicide on her daughter's wedding day! I just hope they strengthen the mom's case otherwise I'll have to support Daadi wholeheartedly!!! Ouch

BS and SI were awesome as anguished Arnav and Khushi.

--Sari--showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Beautiful update Sari and others.

What is peetal bartan?Confused

Beautiful episode! I guess Anjali like Arnav's mom gives more priority to husband than her baby/kids! Anjali started liking her rajkumari only after her clandestine meetings with Shyamu. Even when she was injured on glass shards, she was not thinking about baby but baby's father! Like mother like daughter! Mummy too saw some girl with her hubby and committed suicide on her daughter's wedding day! I just hope they strengthen the mom's case otherwise I'll have to support Daadiwholeheartedly!!!Ouch

BS and SI were awesome as anguished Arnav and Khushi.

Peetal bartan is brass vase. Nani told Khushi once how Arnav got inside a peetal bartan as he felt guilty.

jasw--Sari--

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

@Sari: Loved your anchor post...you described all the emotional quoutients of the episode so fabulously. Clap StarThumbs Up Arnav's guilt, Anjali's denial followed by anguish and Khushi's support and strength. Four Lions should take you on as their interpreter-in-chief..Big smile  Best of the best!!!

@Mandy: Great post...with you most specially on the FB...there has to be more to it...

@Sri: Loved what you said about Arnav...so true.

@Sugar: True that about miscarriage...like you, I too have had loved ones lose their babies and the subject is so painful on so many levels that I can't even begin to tell. Makes me deeply uneasy...

Vistaa, excellent post yo!

And the above, is exactly why I cannot sympathize with Anjali one bit. The way she tried to kill her child and the events that led up to what happened on Friday don't make me feel one bit sad. I honestly don't see myself sympathizing with her till she lives up to being half the sister ASR deserves. Till then, she can have another failed marriage for all I care but the character at this junction is almost beyond redemption. In fact, for me every time she comes on screen its just ASR I sympathize with because after everything he does, she wrecks it for herself and then he hurts more than she does.

--Sari--Vistaa

Go to top