Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Together in grief... (Page 10)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Hello all!
Just got home after an amazing weekend and made a beeline to Doc and Sari's post, rest I will get back in a bit. Just wanted to make sure I catch Doc before she leaves ... again Big smile
@Doc - First of all.. boo hoo! I so wish you were in Boston, I had an amazing time although Maxine is probably doing jumping jacks in sheer joy that I left LOL coming back to your post, I am completely convinced now that I don't have to write anymore. You have said everything that I would have said. Mumbling has GOT to go. Bas. As far as the performance, there is room for improvement and quite a bit I must say. The accent thing has nothing to do with mumbling, completely irrelevant.
@Sari - Ransom? phangurls? Satyamev Jayate.. haila! abhi to humara 6 months ka contract khatam bhi nahi hua, aap abhi say aisy bataein kara rahi hain?LOL
@maxine - da fuq with symbolism. Just remember Nupur.

off to read the others...

Joey, I leave again only on Wed, in NYC until then. I would be envious of your great time in my neck of the woods...IF my time in New York wasn't such a blast. You've got to PM me deets on what I missed! 

Apart from the mumbling, Sobti still didn't cut it for you? You're tough, girl! I think the epi itself didn't quite match the intensity of the post shaadi ones. Those were just terrible to watch --- ergo they worked. Sobti was much better there, but he also had virtually no dialog. While I liked what they did in today's epi (esp after fearful friday!), at no point did I feel this was too awful to watch. So as Maxine suggested much more forcefully this wasn't from the IPK drama hall of fame. Tongue

@Maxine: IPK will have it's 2011 moment too... I hope. We've invested too much time to come away empty handed! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234zainah09soapsudsshowstrucksavvy05--Sari--ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by showstruck

Neeta, since heer- ranja act, I have a feeling they might pull that on us.
</div><div>I know, me too. CryCryCry

They won't. Don't you guys worry.
Do we really think arnav, who spent half his life suffering will not be happy in the end?
Or khushi the orphan. Who goes through all these hurdles and in the end, she can't be with the guy she loves??

</div>
Thanks Ippy..good points. Hug I really hope so **sniff** **sniff**
<div>By the way, did you manage to find a way to the UK to represent the SG hangout??? I had a vague thought of trying to schedule a flight there on the premise of seeing my family too. Embarrassed

@israt. I haven't read those great stories because they don't have a happy ending and I wouldn't be watching this if i didn't think it would end happy. If they end it with separation or worse, that day Ippy won't be happy. And it will get really ugly for four lions and my angry face isn't pretty... Evil Smile

Maggie.
Cheer cheer.

I'm still working on the plan. Phase two is on hold. I was supposed to get the sisters in on it but I fell out with one today because she booked me in for a spa day this morning and I didn't wake up... LOL
So going to find another way... Wink

Edited by ipkbs - 03 September 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maalooshowstruck

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Brilliant episode CVs. IPK  that we loved was back today.

We all could feel the utter helplessness a mother feels when she loses her child and for Anjali, the child was a hope for the future. She has lost many  things in life--her mother and father  died on her wedding day, her baraat went back, she and her brother were thrown out of their own house by their uncle and to top it all even dadi deserted them at such a crucial juncture. Anjali and Arnav were the pillars of strength to each other during their hard times. Arnav, the brother had pledged to his Di that he will do anything to bring back sunshine in her life.

Time elapsed, Anjali met a young man who swept her off her feet and she lost her heart  to him. She dreamt of a golden future together with her husband as one  arm and Arnav as the other but destiny intervened.  Shyaam was a snake who warmed himself into her lonely heart only for money or some ulterior motive. He betrayed her trust. Anjali  who is emotionally battered, clung to the belief that all is well to maintain her bubble of perfect life intact. So when her brother threw out her husband, she met him secretly betraying the brother. But, today that same husband killed her only hopeā€¦her child and she is still unaware of it.

For Arnav, Di is his mother. Every rakshabandhan, he promises to keep her safe and give her all the happiness. But he failed as he could not save his sister from the hands of the demon jeejaji earlier and again today when his Di lost her child due to the diabolical scheming of a 'mad' man.

Today, Arnav felt that he has failed as a brother, as a protector, as a son,  as a husband/lover also because he had not been able to protect his Khushi from all the misunderstandings created and propagated by the evil one.

It was heartwarming to see Arnav breakdown in front of Khushi. At last the dam was broken and the real Arnav came out.

Now, to see how the past unfolds itself in the present as past needs to be cleared for a happy future ahead.Looks like shaadi will be on hold and separation is imminent

Hope ASR does not go back to his earlier persona after this as that will make all that telepathy and heart beating in unison totally worthless. There can be a separation with each of them working towards the goal of clearing the cobwebs of past to herald a better future

-Maggie--Pallavi-maaloo--Sari--soapsudspremparbatshowstruckipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Ok Ippy it's going to be all good. On the finale we will probably have Khushi pregnant and screen freeze on ever smiling couples. Please don't be angry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Ok Ippy it's going to be all good. On the finale we will probably have Khushi pregnant and screen freeze on ever smiling couples. Please don't be angry.

Hehe israt I'm not angry. Don't worry. Hug
But why a preggers khushi freeze frame?
I want to see a kiddy on the show and a harrassed ASR changing nappies...
LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630-Maggie-maalooshowstruckHriju321sbk2

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Emotional episode and a once again a great post Sari. Clap

My expectations also were low before seeing the episode. Was bit apprehensive about the execution. But thankfully CVs proved me wrong. Barun is great in emotional scenes, we have seen this before also. 

Till yesterday I was thinking that Anjali is like her mom. But after seeing yesterday's episode, I feel unlike Anjali, her mom misunderstood Sr. Mallik. His reactions to her allegations and finally his suicide shows that he is not a bad person. May be he loved someone before his marriage and his wife could have come to know about it on a later date. But in that case, why Nani used to tell Arnav that he is like his father (during La and live-in issue)? May be Sr. Mallik got engaged/married that girl before marrying Ratna?  

Though there are many similarities between Arnav and Khushi, there is one main difference between them. It is about "trust". Where Khushi trusts people easily, it doesn't take much time for Arnav to misunderstand people. Mainly because of the bad past and not having a father figure during childhood. In that matter, Khushi is lucky to have Shashi during the growing years. 

Dadi wants to bring Shyam back. Now it makes more sense. Because in the past, she was not wrong in judging her son and it was Arnav who was wrong. But before she could prove, her DIL and son both committed suicide. Now she doesn't want the same mistake to be repeated in Anjali's life. She feels Arnav is again wrong about Shyam. She feels may be Shyam had an affair before marriage and it should be forgiven now because his wife needs him. The past experience has forced her to believe that Arnav is taking a wrong decision again. 

Many of the things are clear. But still the question remains. "Woh Kaun thi?" All the fingers are pointing towards Garima. But she has seen Anjali in the past. So this proves that she is not that woman. So is it Khushi's mom then? Sr. Mallik and Khushi's mom liked each other but got married different partners for some reasons? And where does Shyam fit into this? 

Edited by reguser - 03 September 2012 at 8:27pm

ashwink630-Maggie-maaloo--Sari--premparbatshowstruckHriju321ipkbs

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

In my SKD, I want to see the show end with Kushi in labour, while the cool, calm, collected ASR completely loses it! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630maalooshowstruckHriju321Mepharmipkbs

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

I'm still working on the plan. Phase two is on hold. I was supposed to get the sisters in on it but I fell out with one today because she booked me in for a spa day this morning and I didn't wake up... LOL
So going to find another way... Wink

Tee- you missed out on a spa that your sis booked?! I don't blame her for being mad at youLOL

I hope you are working on your plans to pacify her..you'll need to put plan B into action soon no?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09maalooipkbs

Go to top