Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cicilia9

??

ippy wasnt it 2 thappads πŸ˜• ???

nope just one...
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
godd thing is the haircut is obvious and makes things so much easier on the eyes...

waise the cheap PH invested in one decent outfit for the leads and are doing full paisa vasool for it...
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,

πŸ˜ƒ

Bhaiyya jee Pleez stick to ur air slaps.
Becoz Air punches look really funny on screen.

Whattay punches
Even fist was at wrong angle.

PS humne aisa likha hain to iska yeh matlab nahi ki humein BS se kuch problem hain.Bas itna ki hum kafi action movies dekhte aaye hain.

SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant job by Barun and Daljeet ... One of my fav scene was when Anjali looked at ASR and understood that she has really lost her child ... Brilliant acting by both πŸ‘
cicilia9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

godd thing is the haircut is obvious and makes things so much easier on the eyes...

waise the cheap PH invested in one decent outfit for the leads and are doing full paisa vasool for it...

but the outfits were a waste yesterday n today .. the epi was so morose ki the outfits just dint make a diff  n while arnav was pacing in the hospital all i could think was someone get him out of those aweful pants πŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shyamu has really becoming a psychopath...he had not even a twinge of guilt or remorse for killing his own child...and infact made Anjali feel as if how could u let this happen😑...I really want to know what his game is ...why this desperation to gain entry into RM...so much so that he will go to any lengths to achieve it...and what is his connection with the past...?
cicilia9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

Hi everyone,

πŸ˜ƒ

Bhaiyya jee Pleez stick to ur air slaps.
Becoz Air punches look really funny on screen.

Whattay punches
Even fist was at wrong angle.

PS humne aisa likha hain to iska yeh matlab nahi ki humein BS se kuch problem hain.Bas itna ki hum kafi action movies dekhte aaye hain.

anu πŸ€— was waiting for u .. dint like the punches except for the fact that they were directed at a certain daiya ho πŸ˜†
cicilia9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Shyamu has really becoming a psychopath...he had not even a twinge of guilt or remorse for killing his own child...and infact made Anjali feel as if how could u let this happen😑...I really want to know what his game is ...why this desperation to gain entry into RM...so much so that he will go to any lengths to achieve it...and what is his connection with the past...?

biraj ji no doubt on his psycho tendencies at all .. couldnt believe his gall when he blamed anji ... πŸ˜‘ at this point all i know is that he wants revenge on asr n khushi .. destroying anji is just the first step 
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

<font size="4">What the!</font>

🀣
cicilia9 thumbnail

🀣 someone give the dude a tissue πŸ˜†