Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Shyamu has a thing for older women.and can make their weak knees weaker๐Ÿ˜†...point proved๐Ÿ˜‰

I simply loved the way he was mooning over Daadi jee...Took me back to the days when he used to flirt with boo-ah-jee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah but in this case Shyamu knows the true worth of Dadiya ... usko Dadi ji ki convincing abilities pe koi vishwaas nahi hai ๐Ÿ˜›

We all know the true worth of Dadiya..except for Dadiya herself๐Ÿฅฑ
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So who thought that Deadly Dadi finally gave some expression only when Shyamu came in  ... thoughts to ponder on anyone ๐Ÿ˜†

Kab ? Kahaan ? Kaise ? Her 0.5 expressions changed ????!!!!
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Super creepy ... she expressed herself better not wen her G/d loses her baby but wen Damaadji makes an appearance ... now what does that say ๐Ÿค”

So the bit I enjoyed the most was the ASR punches creep scene ... not coz Shyam was getting punched ... instead coz was hoping one of the punches wud land on Deadly Dadi ๐Ÿ˜›

PS -- How was your meet with M/C Joey?

@ bold - LOL! iss show nay sab ko sadist bana diya hai ๐Ÿ˜† She is a veteran actress so it is a bit disappointing to see her one-dimensional acting. I wonder if the director doesn't think he needs to work with her because she is senior and all? pata nahi.
I had a great time with M/C. We went skydiving and just chilled, lazed around. Good times! She is a sweetheart, really really nice person and funny as hell!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As much as I know that Shyam is required for the story to move on, I seriously do not like to watch him when comes onscreen.  Considering that Arnav's decision to bring Anjali home was spontaneous, did the Raizada's moved the cradle out of Anjali's bedroom?  Is Shyam's will still stuck below the cradle??
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Fine. 
i got through to stage two. which is a face to face interview next week.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best thoda paagal but cute Ippy๐Ÿ˜†
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ipkbs

What the! Yeh kya bakwaas hai!

dil ke armaan aansoo... or something like that..

LOL hope they don't abuse the SP guy much on twitter ... pata chala they get pissed off and cancel Barun & Sanaya's trip ๐Ÿ˜†

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL hope they don't abuse the SP guy much on twitter ... pata chala they get pissed off and cancel Barun & Sanaya's trip ๐Ÿ˜†

hawww๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hriju321

All the best thoda paagal but cute Ippy๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you everyone.. i need all the luck. i stink at interviews. I talk about everything but what they ask me๐Ÿ˜†
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Kab ? Kahaan ? Kaise ? Her 0.5 expressions changed ????!!!!

Yup her Lowe for Shyamu helped ... finally ๐Ÿ˜›
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

So weren't the 6 months up on August 14th? how come it is the last day of the contract? what did I miss? ๐Ÿ˜•

Joey by the time it was 10 days left...each day in IPK land has been lasting at least a couple of epis or more...mehendi day is going for 4 epis... and 6 calender days...actually more coz it started on wednesday...its like feb 14th...was the longest day in IPK๐Ÿ˜†...now we are on IPK calender not real time๐Ÿ˜›