Spice Girls Hangout:Together in grief... - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
How did the creep get inside RM?

I loved his monologue when he said dadi aap mujhe khak shantibhan meh layenge πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ipkbs

Fine. 
i got through to stage two. which is a face to face interview next week.πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck for that one.. πŸ€—
Originally posted by joenet1234

She has only one purpose remaining in her life - Shyamu so all her expressions are reserved for that. It is actually a bit creepy... πŸ˜•

She is such a batty fraud of a dadi..

All the affection Anjali ke liye, even though she has a criminal for a partner but she doesn't approve of Khushi.

Clearly she's a one sided dadi.
Originally posted by paru_rox

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

So who thought that Deadly Dadi finally gave some expression only when Shyamu came in  ... thoughts to ponder on anyone πŸ˜†

Shyamu has a thing for older women.and can make their weak knees weakerπŸ˜†...point provedπŸ˜‰

I simply loved the way he was mooning over Daadi jee...Took me back to the days when he used to flirt with boo-ah-jeeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by showstruck

How did the creep get inside RM?

I loved his monologue when he said dadi aap mujhe khak shantibhan meh layenge πŸ˜†

Like I mentioned in an earlier post.. RM has big time architectural loop holes.. Its total study on what not to have when building a house.. πŸ˜†
What the! Yeh kya bakwaas hai!
dil ke armaan aansoo... or something like that..

Originally posted by joenet1234

She has only one purpose remaining in her life - Shyamu so all her expressions are reserved for that. It is actually a bit creepy... πŸ˜•

Super creepy ... she expressed herself better not wen her G/d loses her baby but wen Damaadji makes an appearance ... now what does that say πŸ€”

So the bit I enjoyed the most was the ASR punches creep scene ... not coz Shyam was getting punched ... instead coz was hoping one of the punches wud land on Deadly Dadi πŸ˜›

PS -- How was your meet with M/C Joey?

All the best Ippy...you will sail through :)
Congratulations Ippy. Good luck for the next interview.
Originally posted by sampin

Shyamu has a thing for older women.and can make their weak knees weakerπŸ˜†...point provedπŸ˜‰

I simply loved the way he was mooning over Daadi jee...Took me back to the days when he used to flirt with boo-ah-jeeπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah but in this case Shyamu knows the true worth of Dadiya ... usko Dadi ji ki convincing abilities pe koi vishwaas nahi hai πŸ˜›