https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8i4PR0Ks8c&feature=g-all-u

Dancing is not his forte.. eh? πŸ˜† he always does the chicken dance.. πŸ˜†
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zainah09

Baruns dancing is hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8i4PR0Ks8c&feature=g-all-u

I know. I wonder if he is going to dance in his movie. He is lucky he doesn't need dance for ASR character.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showstruck

Excellent post Vista πŸ‘. Very well said about Anjali's first reaction. I could not feel sorry for her till she started crying. Then I cried a little and again cried a little when Arnav was telling Khushi how his sister faced so mane loses in one life. What a sad life to have. I hope they give her a happy ending end of the story.

Israt, I hope so too...it was just the thing I was thinking that hopefully, before not too long, Shyam would be history and they would bring in some nice, simple character as Anjali's soulmate with whom she will go on to have lots of babies. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: joenet1234

AMEN!
Visi - loved every word of the post, completely in agreement with everything especially the parts above.

Thanks...Wonders never cease, Joey...aap aur hum aaj ek hi panne par? πŸ˜† Issi baat par ek sher ho jaaye...

"Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin,
Dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib yeh khayal achcha hai..."

Jokes aside, Sanaya was awesome!!!

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Past Cinderella hour here sahelis... time to mosey on to SKD. Moneyshot Tuesday milega ki nahin? Thappadgate 360?   Rabba Ve until the next thread! πŸ€—
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Goodnight all...πŸ€—  tomorrow we will have the tryst with the devil...hopefully brief better yet a skd, thappad gate...
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks...Wonders never cease, Joey...aap aur hum aaj ek hi panne par? πŸ˜† Issi baat par ek sher ho jaaye...

"Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin,
Dil ke khush rakhne ko Ghalib yeh khayal achcha hai..."

Jokes aside, Sanaya was awesome!!!

Hum aah bhi bhartey hain to ho jatey hai badnaam...
woh qatal bhi karte hain to charcha nahi hota...

πŸ˜†
I am a forever Sanaya fan, any day! as far as being on the same page, baday baday desh, choti choti bataein, something like that πŸ˜†

Moon_light thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sari,

What would we do without you showing us the way? Thank you for decoding the episodes and writing amazing posts that touch our hearts  everyday. πŸ€—
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

That was a beautiful post vista.. I loved the above two paras the most.. I cried too at those lines.. when he says his di, has lost her mom, dad, husband now her baby.. it kind of showed his inability to do anything about it.. and how much he tried to protect her, but still some things were not under his control.. that was beautifully emoted by Barun...

It was truly a joy to see ASR open up to Khushi without her prompting him.. That shows the kind of ease that he has with her. He has accepted her as his soul mate. 

@Bold: Exactly!! She did not ask a leading question, she just showed that she was there for him...and he unhesitatingly went right ahead and shared it all...he has done this perhaps for the first time in all these years- really opened up to someone...all the other persons in his life had themselves experienced those tragic circumstances...and he had been their support. Today, he sought and found his very own support system.

Thanks!
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Hum aah bhi bhartey hain to ho jatey hai badnaam...
woh qatal bhi karte hain to charcha nahi hota...

πŸ˜†
I am a forever Sanaya fan, any day! as far as being on the same page, baday baday desh, choti choti bataein, something like that πŸ˜†

Touche!! πŸ˜†

Ab jab aapne qatal ki baat chedl hi dee hai...toh mulaihza farmaaeye...Ghalib kehte hain...

"Mohabbat mein farq nahin jeene aur marne ka,
Ussi ko dekh ke jeete hain, jis kafir pe dam nikle..."

Vistaa thumbnail

Thanks all...and rabba vey!! Have an early morning meeting tomorrow...la la land beckons😊

Till we meet again...toodles!