Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sari and Docgirl loved your posts.  I agree with you'll about BS 's mumbling. It gets to be quite irritating especially when an intense scene is going on. He was spot on in the acting department today though.

Like Madmaxine, I thought today's episode was OK only because Friday was such a fail and anything is better than that. Also SI and BS were really good (but then they always are).

Edited to add that more than BS's mumbling, DB's baby voice drives me nuts. Anjali did not get any sympathy from me once I heard that voice...

Edited by Suni - 11 years ago
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

Never mind mamaji,
I'm noticing the very hairy shoulder of the dude in front... πŸ˜•

🀣🀣 How did I miss that? πŸ˜†
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Never mind mamaji,
I'm noticing the very hairy shoulder of the dude in front... πŸ˜•

🀣
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will be back in a few. Off to watch the episode on TV. 
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: showstruck

Neeta, since heer- ranja act, I have a feeling they might pull that on us.

I know, me too.  😭😭😭  
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Maxy-Loved this tiramisu symbolism girl...That is the pea brain variety...πŸ˜† you will fit in with us just fine, we have the copyright on that one...Joey explained or ate your brains?my evil twin gave me a break over the weekend (not quiteπŸ˜‰)...For that I have to thank you...I love that girl...she is a hoot isn't she?

She tried her best to explain. I tried my best to not understand. 

She is a hoot and great fun, yes. We had a good time. 

I do enjoy your positive take on everything. Its very refreshing and right up my alley. I much prefer to live in my own world where All izz well and babies' aren't carved out of uterii like people carve turkeys at Thanksgiving. (another symbolism for you there!πŸ˜ƒ) 
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Maxy-Loved this tiramisu symbolism girl...That is the pea brain variety...πŸ˜† you will fit in with us just fine, we have the copyright on that one...Joey explained or ate your brains?my evil twin gave me a break over the weekend (not quiteπŸ˜‰)...For that I have to thank you...I love that girl...she is a hoot isn't she?

I ate her brain, of course. Would you expect anything less from me? πŸ˜‰ BTW - Tiramisu traditionally has three layers so it is still much easier to count those than torture your brain over symbolism, but I did try it on Maxine - torture that is. πŸ˜†
Sari - break.. pssttt.. NEVER.

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: magnetic693

I know, me too. 😭😭😭

They won't. Don't you guys worry.
Do we really think arnav, who spent half his life suffering will not be happy in the end?
Or khushi the orphan. Who goes through all these hurdles and in the end, she can't be with the guy she loves??
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Symbolisms *snort*
The only ones I find are Anjalis chipped nail polish signifies she has a crack in her life..
Or arnav baggy jodhpurs signify all the stress and extra baggage he carries..

🀣
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

They won't. Don't you guys worry.
Do we really think arnav, who spent half his life suffering will not be happy in the end?
Or khushi the orphan. Who goes through all these hurdles and in the end, she can't be with the guy she loves??

Hope so but great love stories usually have sad ending. Now, we can argue on that too. So let's just hope they will be happily ever after.