Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C~#166--invites only-- (Page 125)

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Res edit kar dena jaldi se  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  kyon ki mein toh apni Shop mein reply nahi karti Sri karti hai  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

u so lucky u can go to sleep at anytime u want  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  i wish i could do that too  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  cuz i have no problem in waking up early  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
you aren't allowed to sleep late? ROFLROFL no yar you the lucky one, its not good to sleep late D'oh sir main asiei dard hoti hai jaise pata nahi kya ho gya ho ROFLROFL
arre i am allowed on weekends well on Friday's and Saturday's  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  haha nahi be mere ko sar dard nahi hota  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  
sar dard nahi hota  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks tum is earth ki hi praaani ho na  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Addictz Chicken Icons EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

LT- PJ waise bhi le rahi hai par MB nai legi coz usse AB addictz ban na hai   ROFL  ROFL and thank you Embarrassed ROFL 

.ROFLROFLROFL
mujhe ASAP addictz banna hai  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  haha  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  thank u for what be ?  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Res edit kar dena jaldi se  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  kyon ki mein toh apni Shop mein reply nahi karti Sri karti hai  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
haan at max kal tak ho jayega edit ROFLROFL oye tum bhi care karo na apni shop ki ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

u so lucky u can go to sleep at anytime u want  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  i wish i could do that too  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  cuz i have no problem in waking up early  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
you aren't allowed to sleep late? ROFLROFL no yar you the lucky one, its not good to sleep late D'oh sir main asiei dard hoti hai jaise pata nahi kya ho gya ho ROFLROFL
arre i am allowed on weekends well on Friday's and Saturday's  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  haha nahi be mere ko sar dard nahi hota  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  
sar dard nahi hota  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks tum is earth ki hi praaani ho na  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks.. ROFLROFL
seriously nahi hota  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Res edit kar dena jaldi se  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  kyon ki mein toh apni Shop mein reply nahi karti Sri karti hai  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
haan at max kal tak ho jayega edit ROFLROFL oye tum bhi care karo na apni shop ki ROFLROFL
nah mere paas itna time nahi hai dude Cry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  abhi bohot kum time milta hai so it's dedicated for HGORC  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  u see yahan ke ilawa ab ko kahin post nahi karti  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Addictz Chicken Icons EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

LT- PJ waise bhi le rahi hai par MB nai legi coz usse AB addictz ban na hai   ROFL  ROFL and thank you Embarrassed ROFL 

.ROFLROFLROFL
mujhe ASAP addictz banna hai  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  haha  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  thank u for what be ?  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
me and LT baat kar rahe the na ki jab sabhi stunnez ban jayenge toh kuch dino ke liye no race hogi ROFLROFL and she was like MB phir bhi bhaagti rahegi cuz she wants to be additerz ROFLROFL... thank you usne mujhe kaha tha cuz i said she is a great spammer EmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 42627

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

u so lucky u can go to sleep at anytime u want  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  i wish i could do that too  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  cuz i have no problem in waking up early  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
you aren't allowed to sleep late? ROFLROFL no yar you the lucky one, its not good to sleep late D'oh sir main asiei dard hoti hai jaise pata nahi kya ho gya ho ROFLROFL
arre i am allowed on weekends well on Friday's and Saturday's  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  haha nahi be mere ko sar dard nahi hota  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  
sar dard nahi hota  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks tum is earth ki hi praaani ho na  Monkey Winks Monkey Winks.. ROFLROFL
seriously nahi hota  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
 
thats so nice yar you so lucky ROFL and what about your eye-sight?  is it 20 20? ROFL mine is going down down down down down Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37716

-Alohomora- 293 37716 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37520

meluvsrk 610 37520 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41823

-Sangs- 1199 41823 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16044

isomers 286 16044 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52941

Ishan. 696 52941 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index