Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another lovely post Fatima. Loved how you recounted all the other humourous scenes while building up to the main one! 

Yes. The nose puff part was the cutest in this episode. Deepika did that so well. Must say she is matching up to Anas frame to frame these days.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Classic DABH. Gotta love it!! Can SurYa get any more charming?
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Fatima for the post and yes you all covered every thing from the epi ... the entire epi was very good and entertaining.  Deepika and Anas are good in every dept ... hope the romantic comedy continues throughtout the show going forward

Also Fatima Suraj said to Sandhya "aage se dhyan rakhoonga"  after he kissed her hands...

Fatima you are so right abt this show presenting Romance and love between couples in a very subtle, real and heart touching ways...
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankies for the post Fathimaji!!πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!Isn't DABH got back to it's  "DABH" mode and even gotten better!! Bhabo back with her famous one-liners,Meenudi back wid her background support and funny lines,Babasa back with his same amicable ways and SurYa have always been SurYa only,the Rathi house back to being the Rathi house!!

After,I gained consciousness from Anas's sweetnessmaina! I went ahead and watch the episode only to ROFL all the way!! Today's was a hilariously comic episode!! The highlight for me was Sooraj explaining how to do pocha from the balcony and Sandy thinking it to be a dance move or something and showing "SOOOPERU"  symbol!!(yeah,that's how we Bangloreans say it!!πŸ˜†)

And then the entire drama that followed had me laughing like crazy!! And it was  followed by the now already very famous GG-room romance and plam chummaπŸ˜†This was not only a fantabluous fantastical episode but also "chumeshwari" episode as Guru Terance would say itπŸ˜†

DABH- I am looovin it!! tu tu tudu!!πŸ˜ƒ
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
When I read the title of your post, I thought you had written about the tug-of-war that they do it so cutely, this is the second time, after the tug of water with blanket (gadda-fight) that we again got a nice,cute and hilarious tug-of-war with both getting themselves flung in opposite directions. CVs can repeat this sequence many times over, with different things, as it is after this fights that we get some really charming and beautiful SurYa moments.

Loved the little details that DABH shows and it is for these details which really makes DABH all the more charming and entertaining and you have sweetly pointed that out, yeah variety is what we love in DABH and CVs has been gifting us enjoyable moments all the while.

Beautiful post Fatima Ji 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post fatima ..
yesterdays epi really was adorable ..
that tug of war was really funny they managed to tear that wash cloth also in two like the earlier gadda fight ..
the amount of energy both put in these tug of wars if put somewhere else will really bear more fruits πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday's episode was hilarious re all the characters.

Vikram's unwillingness to pay money if he could.
Bhabhasa's stomach godown
Laddoos jumping in Meena's stomach
Suraj's gestures in the balcony and Sandhya's response
Pocha fight and fall
Meena's expressions expecting Bhabho's reaction
Bhabho's one-liners, particularly the laddoos jumping is ROFLing. 
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Fatimaji. Yeah yesterday's episode is so enjoyable with every minute being so funny. Suraj explaining sandy how to clean the house and sandy's gestures following that are just 🀣
Suraj trying to lie and then close his mouth with his hand and then Sandy unknowingly said that now she learnt how to clean the house... bhabho's dialogues... everything is too cute. I think at the end when Suraj said that he will change the clothes even bhabho is getting laugh seeing both of them but she managed to control.