India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

SurYa's Comedic Shade

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
While everyone may be gushing over the "palm-chumma" as Ami has so aptly phrased it in another post...LOL

I found today's episode to be super cute...because of  the unique style of  comedy DABH brings us.

No no..I'm not talking about Bhabo's Ganga Mayiya taana...ROFL

Nor am I talking about Meena's little one giving his conniving mommy an alleged, but  well deserved kick. LOL

Nor am I talking about Bhabo's response to Meena that it's too early for the baby to kick...it must be the ladoos jumping around jo usne toos toos ke khaye honge...ROFL

I'm talking about our dashing couple SurYa's foray into comedy.  We've seen glimpses of it in previous episodes...and it just keeps getting better...LOL

First we have them going...

"And we slip...we slip...we slip"...in the aangan...LOL

Then we have Suraj trying to get Sandhya to confess that she's upset.  Apparently her nose puffs up whenever she's upset.  Only a husband who loves his wife very much would notice such a fine detail about her. LOL

But what really took the cake was how Sandhya put her hand to her nose and then looked down at it...as if she wanted to see for herself...ROFL

I truely believe that variety is the spice of life...and I love the fact that the CVs are giving us so many beautiful shades of SurYa to explore. 

Keep it up CVs...I'm loving it. Thumbs Up

Edited by ummesulaiman - 03 September 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyePappu.curiouscatLovePrajasadhana1234RSKMb2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874Priya_SD-Ayeshi-Juna04Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Brahmaputra.NJ.ranil.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Ammi-Jaan...Hug!Hug!Hug!

Finally much awaited thread created on today's episode. It was such a wonderful episode but we're all so much busy in "Anas--Land" that literally forgot the essence of the episode. Thumbs Up

If CV's are good at giving us such a wonderful shades then you're best to give us hilarious/serious/sensible thread..(All in one package.) Clap Star Clap

Level of comical timings between SurYa is getting increased day by day with their increase in romance.Blushing Day Dreaming

How sweetly Sooraj said Sandhya that "Sandhya ji aapki naak full gayi hain when you're upset/angry and Sandhya checking her nose..."
This couple looks so innocent and childish. Really able to win my heart whenever they're in mood of "Sharaarat".. Always unique way to display romance.

N I won't comment anything how cute was Palm Chummna scene(As I don't like to interfere in anyone's bedroom life..Wink LOL) :- Sooraj gently grabbed the Sandhya's hands, Sandhya little hesitated then Sooraj saying take care of yourself n after leaving room Sandhya looking at hands with sparkles in her eyes  and started all blushing...Silly Blushing Heart

Edited by ami_dabh - 03 September 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyePappu.sadhana1234b2011MisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-Deebzfarhana874ArHiLover-xJuna04SAIBALROUTHFatima_Q.NJ.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Oh we were/are so excited for Anas's special video, we forgot to create a thread for today's episode!Wink

Fatima'ji...These pics are for you!

Sooraj's hilarious hand gesturesLOL

Sandy's reaction!LOL

Their 'wiping cloth' fight reminds me of that gadda-fight!LOL

I was ROFLing when Sooraj fell down again!LOL

Sandy checking her noseLOL

And that palm kissDay Dreaming

Edited by farhana874 - 03 September 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234Pappu.curiouscatb2011shehjarMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-DeebzPriya_SDJuna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_Q.NJ.

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Ya...ROFL I was laughing like crazy throughout the whole epi... Then my dad came and said wht? Wht happen?...ROFL SurYa comedy was mind-blowing... I also loved the part where Sandy thought that Suraj was dancing... LOL She made a gesture that its good... And Suraj sa'a expression was...Are nahi...Ouch LOL And the way Suraj said main thik hoo bhabo... The way he tried to lie... The way Sandy was looking to him when he was lying... Meena's expression after seeing them on the floor... The whole epi was sooo enjoyable... Big smile
Thanks for making the post... Today everyone in the forum is suffering from Anas fever... We got a surprise from Rumi di... So we almost forgot that how awesome was today's epi... SurYa i s something that make us romantic, happy, sad, emotional, afraid and also make us laugh like that...ROFLThey r a part of my life actually...Hug

Edited by ayeshi_101 - 03 September 2012 at 5:15pm

SonarMeyePappu.sadhana1234b2011shehjarMisscoolEyesDeebzfarhana874Juna04Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Oh we were/are so excited for Anas's special video, we forgot to create a thread for today's episode!Wink

Fatima'ji...These pics are for you!

Sooraj's hilarious hand gesturesLOL

Sandy's reaction!LOL

Their 'wiping cloth' fight reminds me of that gadda-fight!LOL

Sandy checking her noseLOL

And that palm kissDay Dreaming

Farhana...Hug

Thanks for the pics...had a great laugh looking over them again...except for the last one of course...Blushing

I totally forgot about the little SurYa tug-of war over the wash cloth...LOL...SurYa were in full form today.

SonarMeyePappu.sadhana1234b2011shehjarMisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-Deebzfarhana874Juna04.NJ.SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Ha... The most LMAO part when Sooraj fell down againROFL... Both of their expression was really including bhabo... really  really something worth to watch...ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyePappu.b2011shehjarMisscoolEyesDeebzfarhana874Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_Q.NJ.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
One more for you...I loved it how Sandy got shy and her expression was like...she wants to treasure his touch forever!Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.sadhana1234b2011shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-Juna04.NJ.Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

One more for you...I loved it how Sandy got shy and her expression was like...she wants to treasure his touch forever!Day Dreaming

This is just another example of what sets SurYa apart from so many other telly couples...there's no abuse. no OTT, loud, fast, and furious sparks flying...

Just pure, simple, subtle, and magical... true love.Day Dreaming

Edited by ummesulaiman - 03 September 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.TheCoolDocSidsadhana1234b2011shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index