India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Excuse me Mr ASR (Page 4)

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm...point to be noted. Maybe Arnav's dad was not as hot as arnavWink  He has taken his looks after his mom I guessLOL  Hot and sexy men are studs no matter what they do!!!

Edited by pashna - 03 September 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1nonasi

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hypocrisy at its best,, double standards,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

ankapriya Groupbie
ankapriya
ankapriya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
As ASR would say Wink

"Technically", I was not cheating because I did not make any promises or declarations of love to either La or KKG . and Aman saved him by calling him up before he acted upon it (Unhappy)

Also, he doesn't believe in marriage, I guess he figured if he is not married its ok to keep your options open Evil Smile . Also by his own admission no two people can stay in love forever.

ASR logic always works. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1PashnanonasiTheSmurfs

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Yes...both ASR and Khushi have double standards. Khushi chased him around the pool saying nahin understand when he did not complete the kiss...she did not slap him and say aap egaged hain or whatever...but to Shyam she kept saying aap shhadi shuda hain...so I guess the key word for both of them is shaadiWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1Pashnanonasi

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Banaya1

Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.

its the strange case of do as I say but don't do as I do...  Big smile

coincidentally, I was going over some of the old episodes this weekend and found ASR ogling at Khushi while he had Lavanya in his arms... the only difference there was ASR was not married but an engaged to Lavanya...  ... so you are right.. we are seeing double standards here...

they were not officially engaged ..only his girl friend ...and he was not have any feeling for lavanya...it looked a relation from la 's side ...he was comprising to that relation ...but wen he started feeling towards khushi in conscience he withdraw  from engaging her ...other his dad and snake they r binded in marital bond ...thats the difference ...and also he never lusted la..

that's a terrible excuse! So if you don't have feelings for your partner you have the right to cheat? Marriage bond or no bond, if you have given your word to another person, you cannot go behind her and start canoodling with another woman.

At that time ASR was in a live-in relationship with La, so he was a commited man. He might not have loved her but he's morally obligated to be faithful to her because they call themselves boy friend and girl friend or Live-in partners (or what ever they call it). It's a pact both of them consented to venture together and he cannot break it for ANY excuse. he should have known to keep his libido in control.

When he tried to kiss Khushi he was cheating on La.

Edited by CDlove - 03 September 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piatondonBanaya1PashnanonasiS.StephyLadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I know right double standards LOLLOLLOL
Asr Kara toh maaf koi aur kara to gunahTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

piatondon Newbie
piatondon
piatondon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Banaya1

Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.

its the strange case of do as I say but don't do as I do...  Big smile

coincidentally, I was going over some of the old episodes this weekend and found ASR ogling at Khushi while he had Lavanya in his arms... the only difference there was ASR was not married but an engaged to Lavanya...  ... so you are right.. we are seeing double standards here...

they were not officially engaged ..only his girl friend ...and he was not have any feeling for lavanya...it looked a relation from la 's side ...he was comprising to that relation ...but wen he started feeling towards khushi in conscience he withdraw  from engaging her ...other his dad and snake they r binded in marital bond ...thats the difference ...and also he never lusted la..

that's a terrible excuse! So if you don't have feelings for your partner you have the right to cheat? Marriage bond or no bond, if you have given your word to another person, you cannot go behind her and start canoodling with another woman.

At that time ASR was in a live-in relationship with La, so he was a commited man. He might not have loved her but he's morally obligated to be faithful to her because they call themselves boy friend and girl friend or Live-in partners (or what ever they call it). It's a pact both of them consented to venture together and he cannot break it for ANY excuse. he should have known to keep his libido in control.

When he tried to kiss Khushi he was cheating on La.

He totally broke the realtionship rules per se.  Hypocrisy at its best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1CDloveLadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Yes...both ASR and Khushi have double standards. Khushi chased him around the pool saying nahin understand when he did not complete the kiss...she did not slap him and say aap egaged hain or whatever...but to Shyam she kept saying aap shhadi shuda hain...so I guess the key word for both of them is shaadiWink

True. Both ASR & Khushi shd know better...they both kind of cheated emotionally 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1nonasiCDlove

Go to top