India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Excuse me Mr ASR (Page 3)

ArdhikaSiblings Senior Member
ArdhikaSiblings
ArdhikaSiblings

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
but ASR didn't cheat okay??? He got carried away for a moment, then immediately engaged with Lavanya! Before that, he wasn't even committed with Lavanya okay? Ouch
Still her felt bad for what he was going to do...
And Shaym and ASR's dad was married. Ouch  And they kept cheating their wives for a long time!! Ouch
This comparison is not valid. Dead

Edited by LaalGulaab - 03 September 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">its the strange case of do as I say but don't do as I do... Big smile

coincidentally, I was going over some of the old episodes this weekend and found ASR ogling at Khushi while he had Lavanya in his arms... the only difference there was ASR was not married but an engaged to Lavanya... ... so you are right.. we are seeing double standards here...</font>

they were not officially engaged ..only his girl friend ...and he was not have any feeling for lavanya...it looked a relation from la 's side ...he was comprising to that relation ...but wen he started feeling towards khushi in conscience he withdraw from engaging her ...other his dad and snake they r binded in marital bond ...thats the difference ...and also he never lusted la..

I get your point, but back then ASR didn't want to get married, so bringing Lavanya home was the same thing for him. Also just after the almost kiss he went inside and declared he was marrying Lavanya, so at that point he was fooling / lying to the whole family, Lavanya and Khushi.

Don't get me wrong I love ASR / Arnav as much as the next person, but I don't know if he would have stopped at the almost kiss if it wasn't for Aman's phone call. He could have easily ended up cheating on Lavanya too. Didn't he call her Khushi a couple of times too?

about kiss both r ready for that at thaty time emotion overruled them ...but if he engaged to la relation then it may wrong ...there is no such bond binds him ...do he ever say ILU to la...or any romantic moment initiated by him ...na and alsoever gave any promise to her ...na ...both were ready for livein ..a modern deal ..thats it ... wen he declare to engage her ..he feel that he is wrong to her for he is feeling for khushi ...so he straight told her that he doesn't feel for her wat she feels for him...thats their relation always remain in friendship only...

Edited by gopikaaji - 03 September 2012 at 5:40pm

Banaya1

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Haha, well spotted!

But Arnav cheating on Lavanya was like so totally hawt because he's ASR you know, who are we to question him. He's had a tough childhood, no parents, balloons popping in his face, yadda yadda yadda, sab chalta hai, he's just a misunderstood soul man, he had good intentions except you know when the same scenario happens to him. Then you just feel like snapping your fingers and saying

Lol! Ooh burn or Ooh Barun? Wink

Its strange isn't it how the we find excuses for one's bad behaviour when the person committing the crime is well positioned in society or is loaded and is good looking...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1nonasisonapariOmNaMaSteOm

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaalGulaab

but ASR didn't cheat okay??? He got carried away for a moment, then immediately engaged with Lavanya! Before that, he wasn't even committed with Lavanya okay? Ouch
And Shaym and ASR's dad was married. Ouch  And they kept cheating their wives for a long time!! Ouch

Too early to comment on Arnav's dad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1Katelyn

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
It was a gf and they r wives. A little different but still ur right!

Banaya1

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.
he never loved lavanya, it was always khushi he loved..during the diwali time he was still in confusion..he took the right decision of stopping the engagement,as he did not want to continue the mistake he was doing ..only after his engagement stopped and also knowing khushi engagement broke, he actually first even kissed her ..i am arnav biased babrTongue

Banaya1

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaalGulaab

but ASR didn't cheat okay??? He got carried away for a moment, then immediately engaged with Lavanya! Before that, he wasn't even committed with Lavanya okay?Ouch
And Shaym and ASR's dad was married. Ouch And they kept cheating their wives for a long time!! Ouch

That's cool everyone has their own pov, I take it your opinion is it's ok to almost kiss another woman, just as long as your not actually married, doesn't matter if you just have a gf? Yeah your right my comparison was totally invalid
LOL

But on a serious note I don't mean to offend anyone, I love this show and loved the Diwali scenes and todays episode Barun was amazing and ASR is definitley one of a kind, no other character can get away with what he does and that's why we love him.

nonasi

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I agree...  ASR should look in the mirror before pointing fingers at others. Its true ASR wasn't married to La but he was still in a relationship with her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1LadyLaLa

Go to top