Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Banaya1

Ok people I'll start off by saying, please don't bash me for what I am about to say, I really enjoyed todays episode, but something just occurred to me. Arnav expressing his anger towards his father and Shyam as they cheated on their wives. All I want to say is does someone not remember a certain Diwali function where they were lusting after and almost kissed Khushi despite having a live in girlfriend?! Hmmm...?

I'm not saying it's right, but anyone can make mistakes.

its the strange case of do as I say but don't do as I do...  😃

coincidentally, I was going over some of the old episodes this weekend and found ASR ogling at Khushi while he had Lavanya in his arms... the only difference there was ASR was not married but an engaged to Lavanya...  ... so you are right.. we are seeing double standards here...

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hypocrisy runs in the family yaar;)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree I was like look who's talking about cheating! He already had a girlfriend who changed so much for him but he doesn't love her which was understandable but kissing another girl while you have a girlfriend?

Doesn't that count as cheating as well?

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Hypocrisy runs in the family yaar;)

In ASR's words "What the?!!! Unbelievable" is what we could say... 

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

its the strange case of do as I say but don't do as I do...  😃

coincidentally, I was going over some of the old episodes this weekend and found ASR ogling at Khushi while he had Lavanya in his arms... the only difference there was ASR was not married but an engaged to Lavanya...  ... so you are right.. we are seeing double standards here...

they were not officially engaged ..only his girl friend ...and he was not have any feeling for lavanya...it looked a relation from la 's side ...he was comprising to that relation ...but wen he started feeling towards khushi in conscience he withdraw  from engaging her ...other his dad and snake they r binded in marital bond ...thats the difference ...and also he never lusted la..

Edited by gopikaaji - 11 years ago
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha, well spotted!

But Arnav cheating on Lavanya was like so totally hawt because he's ASR you know, who are we to question him. He's had a tough childhood, no parents, balloons popping in his face, yadda yadda yadda, sab chalta hai, he's just a misunderstood soul man, he had good intentions except you know when the same scenario happens to him. Then you just feel like snapping your fingers and saying

Banaya1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Euphoria.

Haha, well spotted!

But Arnav cheating on Lavanya was like so totally hawt because he's ASR you know, who are we to question him. He's had a tough childhood, no parents, balloons popping in his face, yadda yadda yadda, sab chalta hai, he's just a misunderstood soul man, he had good intentions except you know when the same scenario happens to him. Then you just feel like snapping your fingers and saying

Lol! Ooh burn or Ooh Barun? 😉
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Banaya1

Lol! Ooh burn or Ooh Barun? 😉

Barun. Always Barun. The answer to every question is Barun. The reply for an easy life in IF is completely, totally, unequivocally Barun.

Banaya1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopikaaji

they were not officially engaged ..only his girl friend ...and he was not have any feeling for lavanya...it looked a relation from la 's side ...he was comprising to that relation ...but wen he started feeling towards khushi in conscience he withdraw from engaging her ...other his dad and snake they r binded in marital bond ...thats the difference ...and also he never lusted la..

I get your point, but back then ASR didn't want to get married, so bringing Lavanya home was the same thing for him. Also just after the almost kiss he went inside and declared he was marrying Lavanya, so at that point he was fooling / lying to the whole family, Lavanya and Khushi.

Don't get me wrong I love ASR / Arnav as much as the next person, but I don't know if he would have stopped at the almost kiss if it wasn't for Aman's phone call. He could have easily ended up cheating on Lavanya too. Didn't he call her Khushi a couple of times too?